It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here wants to take over the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I want to destroy the current world and create a new world.

I believe that I can make everything right.

I can eliminate hunger and poverty.

I can reduce crime and corruption.

I can iexpedite technological advances.

I can ensure the survival of the human race.

Which of you believe you can do the same?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Might you share with us your plans on creating a global utopia?

What do you know that the rest of us don't?

How will you convince those who feel their way is better and are willing to kill you to achieve their plan?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"So, what should we do tonight Brain"

"Same thing we do every night Pinkie, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD"

Anamaniacs, best cartoon ever.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Perhaps you should concentrate on graduating from elementary school before you undertake such a vast project.

so naive.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I want to take over the world. My first (secret) act will be to create an extremely large underground bunker, stocked with everything to survive forever. Then I would go there and *try* to fix the world. When I inevitably fail, I will have a nice hole to hide in.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Who here wants to take over the world?

Oh man, I just got into bed, do I have to?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm kinda busy this week, but I'll check my schedule and see if I can squeeze it in later in the month?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Some days I can barely even remember to eat a meal I'm so worked up. Sometimes I forget to breathe for a minute or so because my thoughts are too intense. I can barely take over my own mind, how in the # am I gonna take over the world?!

Okay, now in all seriousness, here's my thoughts on helping the world. Replace all your I's with We's and you might be getting somewhere. Too much centralized power is never a good thing.

The best I could see the world getting, is without a centralized source of power, rather an interconnected flow of resources and potential throughout the globe. Anarchy is key. Govern-ment's literal translation is: control or authority, mind or thought. Control of mind, authority of thought. That's a big no-no.

When people stop thinking in the terms of I and focus on the we, individuals will begin to govern their selves, and communities will sprout up accordingly. That's when the world will become a better place for all.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I want to take over the world and have wanted to for a very longtime. A friend of mine was going to help me but eventually he grew out of it but Ive held onto it. I belive I can do the same. Awsome topic, thanks. Heyy your not from Canada are you? A couple friends of mine here always talk about taking over the world tho I don't think they are too serious or even think it is possible.
Want to join forces die_another_day?
Your not just looking to figure out who the competition is are you...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Which of you believe you can do the same?

Given sufficient power, certainly.

link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

pinky and the brain wasn't it?, but yes to all the op's questions, let business fund the populace, free electricity, free transport, free healthcare, no more politicians, a return of rights to people.......freedom

link   
I'll legalize marijuana and toss the whole "money" thing out the window.

Bam!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have always wanted to take over the World.

But I want to destroy people and the world not help it.

My mutants haven't gotten big enough in Area 51 yet.

As soon as they are ready WE WILL RULE MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

Now just nuke it so you are the only one left alive and ta-da instant and lasting world peace. So simple I am surprised no one has done it yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

why is the op "so naive", do you think that che had the same opinion as that?, mmm no, whether it is possible or not, it dosent hurt to dream of a better world

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think I could come up with the system that will appease everyone right away, but here is what I do think. I could come up with 100 other ways to do something better than is currently being done. Better meaning, better for humanity not to support global commerce. That said, if I was ever given a chance to lead something I would listen to all points and chose in favor of the plan that has the better impact for humanity.

Yes, I too see this world as upside down. I think I could do a ton better. But, there are so many power structures set up to collude with each other and support each other it's going to take a breakdown of services and the system as a whole for people to think of a better way.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Let there be peace on earth, I think I saw that on the X-Files. Mulder asked for peace from a Djinn and poof everyone was gone. Good call.

Peace is relative.

Peace and Happiness is impossible. Because our leaders do not want happiness. Happiness does not pay. Conflict pays, and business is good.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No offense, but your version of a new world sounds pretty lame and boring. What are humans to do without all the crappy problems we have to deal with on a daily basis? Thanks, but no thanks - I'll stick with the corrupt unfair vicious old world.

Like Billy Joel sings:

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
the sinners are much more fun"

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

ummm, yeah, its pretty freakin naive for the OP to believe she can solve every one of the world's problems on her own.

note she did not say she " wanted" to change them, she said she " can" change them.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If the OP thinks she can solve the problems then by all means let her.

I have no problem with that if she really needs help I would help her.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join