It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've got to wonder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One evident thing that we see in today's media is the debate over UFO's and aliens. But, one thing that I've been wondering is, how does it feel to the aliens, if there is any? I mean, we talk about them, we dismiss a lot of the sightings, but what if a fraction, even just a fraction, of the dismissed is real? What if the beings inside the craft at the time think we're being stupid because we think they're fake? What if we came to there planets and they thought we're fake? So, the basic question I think we should all think about before dismissing, is, What if? You've got to wonder...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, I would guess that the aliens are rational, and have the ability to exercise reason, common sense and logic. So if people didn't believe in them based on the pitiful video evidence that is out there they would surely understand why easily enough.

It's not like they are taking any daytime cruises down main street for all to see, it would be harder for most to easily dismiss something that obvious. But blurry lights in the sky...that's a different thing there I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can't see them thinking us stupid for believing the sightings to be fake. And unless some abductee tells the aliens this, how would they know we doubt the legitimacy of their sightings? Do you monitor the television/radio/culture of ants? I didn't think so. So why would the aliens even care about what we think?
Even if we weren't ants to them, maybe we are equals; the question remains, do you watch/pay attention to the television/radio/culture of other cultures? Example, the local Korean channel, the Chinese channel, the Spanish channel, etc... I know I don't.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by fleetlord]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
HA! you know they are hacking into our cable watching the same shows that cover what they JUST did and laugh there bums off when someone comes out and says "Oh that wasnt a UFO.. that was the sun reflecting off the atmosphere, causing an illusory effect placing Venusian images on the surface of the lake at high noon on a rainy day when the weather permitted through a chance in a million to part at just the right spot this one time in all of creation"

new topics

top topics

join