It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to those that said this never happens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

i edited my response with the link on it. lol it seems some of u still want to bash me. again i made this post to bring to light that muslims do get harrassed in the military and to bring in my past experience in it

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jmacbeth

So you are a proven liar.

That being said, unless you can prove your story, you are still a proven liar.

One thing that is hard for a liar to get is trust. A liar must prove an outlandish story such as yours in order to be believed.

I await your proof, right now I'm not fishing in your river of tears.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

lol wow u are one of those that still cant get passed the fact that i lied a couple of years ago. lol again this post wasent about me. it was about bringing to light that muslims get harrassed alot in the us army. but it figures that some people take every chance they get to bash somebody else. bravo u joined the throng of other so called internet patriots to to bash me.

another thing i find funny. well somewhat commical in my twisted sense of humor, the ones that call me a liar the loudest are prolly liars themselfs. this reminds me of one of the bible stories, were they were stoning a whore and the man jesus stopped them saying those with out sin throw the first stone. its pretty much the same thing here. those who have never lied in their lifes can freely cast stones at me. but for 99.99999 of u who throw stones at me u are hypocrites. the pot calling the kettle black. to sit a pointedly call me a liar knowing u urself have lied in ur life and prolly still to this day or exagerate or whatever u want to call it.

now if we can get back to the topic that would be great.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by jmacbeth]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

And it has been shown people of all walks of life get harrassed a lot.

No matter how much you wish it to be true, you and your people are nothing special.

Now if you would like to post some non biased articles then go for it. As far as I'm concerned just the names of your websites show me that they are biased and are probably liars just like you.

The thing is that you lied to spread false propaganda and you are here to do it once more. You made this about yourself when you mentioned your story and posted the link.

I will admit that I have lied in my life. The last time I told a lie on purpose was about 15 years ago. Since then I have been demoted, fired and divorced for telling the truth. Your so what attitude toward what you did shows me that you haven't learned anything from your expireance and those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Still not fishing in your river of tears.

edit to add-
What you did was disgusting and I sincerely wish you was made to stand in an auditorium of soldiers to tell what you did.

Maybe then you would have truly been harrassed and had bodily harm done to you.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Bored To Tears]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

all i can tell u is get over it. so by the fact that i dont base my life and dont dwell on the mistakes of my past. then i have not learned from my mistakes lol again wow. since u have lied in ur past thats has caused hamr to urself and others u have no room to stand befor me and call me a liar for lying in mine.

so u are saying that those other stories about muslims being mistreated in the army are all lies. are u one of those blinded people that believe the military can do no wrong and that everything that points to the military doing wrong to others is a lie. that is what it seems like.

from ur own admission ur not better then me. and ur just as much of a liar as i am soi befor u bash me look in the mirrior

[edit on 9-11-2009 by jmacbeth]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well seeing as how the last time I lied was when I was 16 (I told my dad that I went to a friends house, instead I went to my gf's house to have sex) I'm pretty sure I am better then you.

I will go as far as promise you that I am a better human being then you are.

Again you are not paying attention, liars sometimes have that problem.

PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE ARE HARRASSED IN THE MILITARY. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT SPECIAL.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i just went through and read the first few pages of your last post, and i say shame on you for your lies, but we shouldn't hold them against you.

yes, your sources are bias. yes you have made mistakes, but we, as humans, owe you the right to prove yourself to be a changed person.

Saying that, mr. tears, you are boring us with your attacks. it's kind of childish. If he proves to be lying or misleading again, go at it...but come on. People do learn. People do grow up. After all, we you want us to give you the benefit that you have changed since you were 16, what if I sat here and called you a liar because you did lie in your past. not so fair is it?

and yea...sorry to say but from what i know, this happens all over the military to everyone. muslims are just an open target right now.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

again get over it and i will not respond to ur post anymore do to all u ant to do is attack my past nd not discuss the thread. again i will point out that i know that alot of other races and religions are discriminated against and harrassed in the military. i only speak on what i can identify with based on what i have gone through in the military. im not say muslims are the only people to get harassed. so i dont know were u keep getting that from

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You haven't proven what you went through happened. You have made up outlandish stories before, who says you aren't doing it now?

I'm asking you for proof. Given your past I think we deserve a little proof from you.

I don't care if I hurt your feelings.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I honestly don't care what you have to say about me. To say a person hasn't changed since he was 16 is a little out of touch, but go for it.

You want to believe a person with no credibility without proof then go for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I worked with the military for the last two years and believe it is getting better for black, gay people, women etc however I do not believe muslims have a place in our military. It is a conflict of interests as most soldiers I know despise all muslims regardless of their background and hate the countries they have thought in. If I was a muslim who wanted to do something for the US or the UK I would try to influence my kind into integrating and stop their attitudes however that would probably get the same reaction as you would in the army, better to find another religion

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

I am so incredibly disturbed by your statement. I'm trying to figure out how you could justify saying such a thing--The US military is only for Christians? I'm flabbergasted!

The US military is to defend America and America is home to MANY different religions.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I worked with the military for the last two years and believe it is getting better for black, gay people, women etc however I do not believe muslims have a place in our military. It is a conflict of interests as most soldiers I know despise all muslims regardless of their background and hate the countries they have thought in.

Seems to me that barring the commission of war crimes, it is the responsibility of soldiers to do as they're told. Period. There is no democracy...they don't get to set policy...that's what civilian government is there for. So they can suck it up and follow orders...right?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

yea, i think its pretty undeniable that its a problem. thanks for the post and i'm sorry if you experienced any of this. its also great that there's a consensus that it's not an excuse for violence. that being said, the fort hood shooter was an islamic terrorist. so that probably was lower down on his list of excuses anyways.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by LifENcircleS

how does it have any merit at all?

armies are supposed to be built to defend a nation, not a religion.

all that says is "youre not welcome here. go be with your own kind"

if youre telling people to be with their own kind, why stop at religion?
there are armies comprised almost entirely (if not entirely) out of blacks.
should african americans go join one of those armies?
how about asians or hispanics?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

I'm a white male and I feel there is not a chance I would ever serve in any branch of the United states Armed forces that was segregated. There was a vietnam era saying I heard "stick with the brothers".

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The military doesn't function the way it's supposed to. No system does. The military is supposed to be free of bigotry, sexual harassment, and so on, but it's not. There are plenty of racists, bigots, sexists, and idiots in the military. Just like in real life. Anyone is at risk of being harassed - even white, male Christians, if they're considered "too religious". Anything that seems to make you different will be used as an excuse to harass you. It's part of being in a group. Someone's got to be the outsider.

Nidal Hasan's atrocity isn't going to help the cause of Islam, at least within the US military. All it will do is make it even harder for Muslims to get along. This act of violence will be seen as "proof" that Muslims are all violent maniacs, ignoring the many thousands of reasonable Muslims who are now serving. Those guys don't make the headlines. But you can bet they'll be getting more flak from their fellow soldiers, thanks to Hasan.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Wrong mate, even the white christian soldiers dont follow all of the orders, never mind someone with the same dangerous beliefs as the enemy. I would not even have a muslim ironing the uniforms

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

Wrong mate, even the white christian soldiers dont follow all of the orders, never mind someone with the same dangerous beliefs as the enemy. I would not even have a muslim ironing the uniforms

Well, I guess that means the bad guys won. Isn't that what terrorism is supposed to do? Sow doubt?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not really the governments have one in dividing the country and giving more rights to the people they are vilifying in order to keep people from thinking about the real issues, the banks and the polititians have taken our tax money and screwed the system. 10% or more of the US is out of work and we are facing the worst recession in living history. False flags like this just keep people scared and towing the party line,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join