It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Still Working for the CIA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Taliban Still Working for the CIA?

www.henrymakow.com

As President Obama ponders whether to send more troops to Afghanistan, there is mounting evidence the Taliban is supported by the CIA. If correct, the Afghan war is a charade with a hidden agenda.

First, we have many reports that unmarked helicopters are ferrying the Taliban to targets, and relieving them when cornered.

"Just when the police and army managed to surround the Taliban in a village of Qala-e-Zaal district, we saw helicopters land with support teams," an Afghan soldier said. "They managed to rescue their friends from our encirclement, and even to inflict defeat on the Afgh
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir
www.cbsnews.com
www.i ndependent.co.uk
www.iwpr.net

link   
For a long time there have been many links between the CIA and the Taliban over the years especially since the war with Russia during the late 80's in which the CIA funded and trained the Taliban.

Now would it surprise anyone that the CIA has maintained that link while also creating the so-called terrorist group al qaeda from a database of known Taliban fighters?

It wouldn't be the first time certain members of the government have funded both sides of a war to further the agenda! Also the war on terror is an unwinnable war against an invisible enemy. Granted there are radical fundamentalists within this world who could well have been manipulted very cleverly to cause destruction in the name of religion!

www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by kayne1982]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is there any morality to this that makes America safer, such as nuetralizing Russia , China expansion? Or is this bad news for all but TPTB?
Is this a whole new level of War Crimes deserving a new Constitutional Admendment?
What should be their punishment?

Edit, after reading the last comment from reader Asim is astounding...their goal is the elimination of Islamic blood which is the only group preventing Masonic Brotherhood One World Government. Iran is standing in their way!
Revolution is the only way out of our peril. We are screwed. This is gonna be bloody for sure.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Granite]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yes. the taliban and al-quada still work for the cia. they are just taking orders from the regional cia based in there own culture. but these regional cia organizations take orders from the main cia global central intelligence.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah, didnt they find like 5 or so known terrorists on the cia payroll????

Can someone post that story again?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
this is an interesting thread. John Lear told of CIA smuggling when he was a pilot for Air America. It is a known that we started the mass scale opium ops in Afghanistan, and that Noriega was selling our drugs and wanted to "renegotiate", precipitating his incarceration.

I would be interested to see what other stories we can see dug up.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Yeah, didnt they find like 5 or so known terrorists on the cia payroll????

Can someone post that story again?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

Criminals on our books isn't anything new.

I pesonally think its a good idea. It means that we have people on the inside feeding us info.

But that is just a sheeple opinion and won't be very popular.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

In my mind the punishment has to be so severe yet totally compassionate. These people need to live forever in public. I think a good idea would be a small prison with entirely glass walls open to public to tour around. These criminals get zero privacy, and zero possessions. Keep them alive forever in the glass prison.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Rigel Kent posted a related thread about the Taliban, the Opium Billions and the Bank bailouts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still wonder, what the true intentions of the TBTB in Afghanistan are? Here are some suggestions.

Increase of the opium-trade. Additionally to all the drug-money made, heroin accelerates the destruction of societies in target countries like Russia, where heroin from Afghanistan floods the black market. Here in the west the war on drugs continues. The prison industrial complex flourishes and the structure of the police state is expanded.

Get control of the caspian gas resources.

Increase the revenue of the military industrial complex and private military contractors.

Destabilize the neighboring countries India, Pakistan and China, weaken them before they can challenge the USA on the global playing field.

Provide a smokescreen for the financial crimes committed by the banksters, corrupt politicians and corporations by providing an external enemy. This also silences the opposition, which can be labeled as unpatriotic.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think mr Drunkenshrew has it hit the nail on the head dear fellows.....!

top topics

join