It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Denying the Vaccine Got a Family Member Killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I don't know if this question has been posed before, but I thought I would ask it anyway. This is just an hypothetical question I have been thinking about for a little while. I'm confident that it definitely won't happen, but these days you can never be too sure can you?

Ok, so here goes. We all know the dangers of the vaccine. Even if some of us don't really know in great detail what this vaccine actually contains or anything, the articles that have been presented by the media and several documents revealing the possible true colours of the WHO show us that the vaccine can't be trusted.

Now, here's where it all begins. All the knowledge of the vaccine is a premise to this possible scenario. A member of your immediate family is looking to get the swine flu vaccination. When they tell you about this they say that it's in their best interest to be protected against this virus. You, with full confidence, let loose on them about all of the dangers and concerns about this vaccination because you love them with all your heart and you would never want to let them go through with something as deviant as getting the swine flu vaccination. They reconsider getting the vaccination, and after a few hours, drop it altogether and decide to not go ahead with it.

One month later and this family member is struck down with the swine flu and they eventually pass away.

Understandably, you would be in emotional distress and there'd definitely be some prolonged periods of grief. There's a high chance you'd reminisce on that day where that family member talked to you about the vaccination. What if the vaccine could have saved them? Do you think that it would've been able to? Do you think the vaccine may have lead to their demise regardless? Do you blame yourself because you were so certain that the vaccine was the wrong thing to go ahead with?

What would you do if a scenario like this happened to one of your own?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You might also reverse the situation and say whait if this person didn't want the vaccine and you insisted that it was in his best interests, and he followed your advice and got it.
He then gets the flu and/or GB.
He dies from the flu. OR he is afflicted for life with GB.

Same dilema, yes?

Best let people just do their own thing.
Let it be their decision, and you won't have that problem

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If people accept they cannot see the future then I don't think this will be a problem. They all have the free will to listen or not listen to what anyone says.
I don't think car salesmen or highway builders blame themselves for traffick deaths, even though they are enablers of them, because they acknowledge free will of every person. Just an example.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I don't see why you are asking this question. How do we answer the thread? I don't get it. I guess you have to live with it . idk

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

What would you do if a scenario like
this happened to one of your own?

All anyone can do is their best with what they have. There's no sense in punishing yourself for doing the best you can with the information available to you.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The same feeling that would have happened if you convinced them to get the vaccine, and the vaccine killed them.

new topics

top topics

join