It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru planet X 2012 Proof of Government conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Anyone who expects Nibiru/Wormwood/Destroyer/Planet X to return around 2012 will be disappointed. Personally I believe that the Sun does have a companion/Wormwood and it wont be here until about 2025. Its arrival is in essence a form of punishment enacted upon a wicked Earth by definition of the Bible. I know this thing just is in an orbit that happens to return to our neck of the woods when evil is peaking on Earth.

I also think there may be something bigger than Nibiru in the Oort Cloud which pulls on Nibiru and causes this star to behave like a comet with such an eliptical orbit. There may be a neutron star or bigger in the Oort Cloud which sling shots Nibiru back into the solar system. So I believe we could possibly be in a triple system having the Sun, Brown Dwarf, and a third Dark Star within the system.

My research has indicated that there is something in the Oort Cloud that is perturbing this whole region in the spiral arm of the galaxy. Logic tells me this cannot be a Brown Dwarf smaller that the Sun. The Sun does not perturb the whole arm like this so the object must be huge and invisible.
This is data that is not being discussed in ATS and I find it significant especially if there is a black hole or neutron star in our neighborhood.

Just my ten cents,
Later on,
Angel One

new topics

<< 1   >>

join