It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm a quarter pole.

Any country that actually cares about its citizens shouldn't buy that poison.

*edit* Wow I didn't know half the entire forum was Polish. xD

[edit on 7-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Us damn poloks huh? We might not know how to screw in a light bulb but we know a thing or two about conspiracies huh? How many poloks does it take to buy swine flu vaccine huh? At least one more than there are in Poland. :->

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm just amazed people think this really is about the things the members of government claim it is. If this isn't about money, local businesses getting contracts and more money it would probably be the first time in recent history.

The point made that the H1N1 vaccine went through the same testing every flu vaccine goes through is valid. I think there is enough to express concerns over without adding falsehoods.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great move by poland, hope the rest of the world can take notice, although I'm sure they're already aware of what they are doing just don't care enough. I can see the jab becoming compulsory or certainly done in schools, the news in UK is hardly even questioning it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Perhaps his public resistance to the vaccination will only invite those to make an example out of the country he speaks for. It would be a public response that would say "See? vaccination would have saved them!".

Hopefully this is not the case.

I wonder how much of the public really want vaccination, especially with the events happening in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am Polish and seriously considering moving back there. I have hundreds of family there and I have yet to hear of any of them having 'flu symptoms out of the ordinary.' They all have strong immune systems due to the fact that the Polish people have many home remedies to help fight common things such as colds and flues (onion, garlic, honey, lemon etc.) I don't know why, but they seem to be ever-so-slightly more intelligent (less educated but non-the-less more intelligent) then us way out here in north america. Not only that but the majority of Polish people have backbone, common sense and are not affraid to stand up against what they feel is wrong-doing.

We fought bravely for the Jews and we fought bravely when the enemy was comming at us in tanks, when all we had were horses. That is alot more than I can say for the Czechs and the Ukies. Perhaps this is a direct result of how many times Poland has been stripped and re-built in it's history. Partly because this has made us a nation of fighters (genetics) and partly because the government and economy have had so many chances to try something new.

Just wanted to bust a few of those above predictions where Poland was supposed to have a 'gigantic' flu outbreak. Didn't happen.
edit on 17-4-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Whoo! Hooo! A leader who cares about its people! Imagine businesses versus governments, profiteers versus citizens. Who will win? Nature or nurture?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join