It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Calgary, Canada - 7/17/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is not my video, but I found it while browsing Ufo videos on youtube from my City.

www.youtube.com...
(not sure how to embed the video, can anyone help me out?)

It appears to be an orange fireball type object that keeps on circling the sky.

It disappears at :42 but then reappears soon after. One of the objects also disappears at the end of the video.

According to the people in the video, the Ufo splits into two objects and at 2:59 two objects are cleary visable.

Also is there something on the ground? The person filming seems to try to focus on it around 2:45, not sure if it its anything or if it has anything to do with the UFO's though.
(After looking at the object on the ground again, its likely just some lights and the movement of the camera makes it appear to be flashing, could still be wrong though)

I posted this further down, but though it was important enough to edit into the main post.
This video is from the same day and also filmed in Calgary
The objects look similar, but are they the same?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
...Anyone?

bump

....love how it looks like it's dropping stuff all over the city...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
they came for my birthay,but i dont live in calgary there tomtom must have messed up.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
They mention that it is over the mountains, which means that it is to the West.

I'm afraid I have no idea what that might be. I can tell you that we get some damn unusual weather here, so I would not discount the possibility of some odd or rare atmospheric phenomena.

I know people hate that, but in this case it is true. That's why Calgary is one of like three places on the planet that get Chinooks.

The other thing I can tell you, is that Calgary is one of the brightest cities you'll find. If you can see something in the night sky from in the city, it means that it is very bright. Makes for terrible night sky viewing.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I guess that explains why my family from Calgary has sort of "fallen off the radar".

Very wierd and wonderful video, even if its all fake.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This video is from the same day and also filmed in Calgary
The objects look similar, but are they the same?
www.youtube.com...

In regards to the first video, I commented asking where exactly in Calgary this was filmed, but the user has not been on their account in two months and it was the only video that has been posted so far.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This looks oddly familiar to the UFO video I just posted about 5 yours ago.

SVE

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I seen one almost exactly like that in the Okanagan, kept disappearing and then it would reappear. As i was driving down a hill I was above it, then i got to the bottom and it was above me, and then it just disappeared...

I also saw another one in Bangkok on a relatively clear night, except for a fair bit of smog and it did the same thing, but only stuck around to reappear twice...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I framed houses in Calgary and Edmonton over the alst six years or so and having experienced many odd cloud formations and temperature changes, i can honestly say that i've never casually looked up at the sky while at work and seen anything like this......

unless you wanna count that meteor last year that made flash.

I get that the weather there can change dramatically quickly is what you're saying, but that still doesn't really touch on the issue imo.

It's either something under intelligent operation, a reflection or cgi, I believe, and I have no credentials to legitimize my claims.

I hope someone can come along as this thread is interesting...now, offf to the aforementioned "other" ufo thread...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Both videos show the same objects in question. In the 2nd video one of the witnesses is talking about a up coming air show, well the witnesses in both clips are talking about a airshow. Whatever the objects are they look to be in control or controlled by someone, flying the same route in the sky, maybe a rehearsal for a upcoming airshow?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
After some Googling, I found that there was an airshow but it wasn't until July 25, 26.

albertaairshow.com...

Problem is that - this air show was weeks later. And it was held in Lethbridge, which is 250 KM away from Calgary. Also, typically air shows are held during the day.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

We get odd lightning phenomena on occasion. I wouldn't discount that the area could experience rare lightning phenomena, due to the extreme changes in weather

For those who have never experienced our weather, this area can literally go from being -30C (-22F) to +15C(59F) in the space of a couple of hours. And then reverse and go back again.

I've been at a short wedding in July that have experienced +22C, then rain, then snow, then sunny, extreme wind, hail, then back to calm and 22C again. In half an hour. Aurora Borealis in August. Funnel cloud formations. Those funky recently named mammatus (sp?) clouds.

I'm not saying that is certainly what that might be. Just suggesting that if there was an area that would have some real odd atmospheric ionization and electricity, this area would be it.

Have pity on our poor local meteorologists.

[edit on 2009/11/7 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does anyone have any other opinions on the videos? They footage is pretty interesting, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe they are seeing this from a distance.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In both videos I do see the typical strobing for a few brief seconds, after the brighter lights go away. Like I said I don't know just a theory

new topics

top topics

join