It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post the most convincing U.F.O video/pic you ever seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i would like to see what is the most convincing U.F.O video or pic the ATS members can produce.
I was very interested in this topic when I was younger and have had a bit of a revival lately, and I am not up to date on the subject. I have been looking around on youtube and such, but I feel that the dedicated ATS members would most likely have a few personal favourites they might like to share with me, and others

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this recently Youtube UFO

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are a lot. Pretty much i like the pre-digital pictures that show craft but not the ones that look like hub caps. I think the best evidence is not photos or video at all though. I think the best evidence are the government sighting reports, why would people lie about something they know would just be swept under a rug?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Not to take away from your thread or anything, but the video I posted in my one thread is by far one of the best ufo videos I've ever seen. Anyways, here's the link www.abovetopsecret.com... Hope you enjoy the vid and let me know what you think...

p.s. if you scroll down a little bit in the thread you can see the video posted there.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by agentofchaos]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm impressed with this story about a UFO shooting a beam at a warhead, but the video only shows an animation because the real video was confiscated.

But then I read that Apollo 12 was struck by lightning so that got me wondering if they might have videoed something like an electrical discharge like the lightning that hit Apollo 12, but without the real video it's hard to say.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

And ofcourse. (no, not the cloud)...

And not to mention (this one blew me away!)...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A single video or picture does nothing, you need something to sink your teeth into.

Like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The infamous Petit-Rechain photograph, taken on April 1990 during the height of the Belgium Wave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e0bb3366d36.jpg[/atsimg]

On April 1990, a picture was taken of the aircraft, and it remains as one of the most famous UFO pictures to date.

en.wikipedia.org...

Definitely one of the top three, if not the TOP UFO case so far. Here's a few reasons why- The F-16 chase(with radar locks), thousands of witnesses, the famous (and best picture taken EVER IMO of a UFO) picture, and official acknowledgment of it truly being unidentified. Here is a little more information about this HIGHLY documented case:

The Belgian UFO wave peaked with the events of the night of 30/31 March 1990. On that night unknown objects were tracked on radar, photographed, and were sighted by an estimated 13,500 people on the ground - 2,600 of whom filed written statements describing in detail what they had seen. Following the incident the Belgian air force released a report detailing the events of that night.

At around 23:00 on 30 March the supervisor for the Control Reporting Center (CRC) at Glons received reports that three unusual lights were seen moving towards Thorembais-Gembloux which lies to the South-East of Brussels. The lights were reported to be brighter than stars, changing color between red, green and yellow, and appeared to be fixed at the vertices of an equilateral triangle. At this point Glons CRC requested the Wavre gendarmerie send a patrol to confirm the sighting.

Approximately 10 minutes later a second set of lights was sighted moving towards the first triangle. By around 23:30 the Wavre gendarmerie had confirmed the initial sightings and Glons CRC had been able to observe the phenomenon on radar. During this time the second set of lights, after some erratic manoeuvres, had also formed themselves into a smaller triangle. After tracking the targets and after receiving a second radar confirmation from the Traffic Center Control at Semmerzake, Glons CRC gave the order to scramble two F-16 fighters from Beauvechain Air Base shortly before midnight. Throughout this time the phenomenon was still clearly visible from the ground, with witnesses describing the whole formation as maintaining their relative positions while moving slowly across the sky. Witnesses also reported two dimmer lights towards the municipality of Eghezee displaying similar erratic movements to the second set of lights.

Over the next hour the two scrambled F-16s attempted nine separate interceptions of the targets. On three occasions they managed to obtain a radar lock for a few seconds but each time the targets changed position and speed so rapidly that the lock was broken. During the first radar lock, the target accelerated from 240 km/h to over 1,770 km/h while changing altitude from 2,700 m to 1,500 m, then up to 3,350 m before descending to almost ground level – the first descent of more than 900 m taking less than two seconds. Similar manoeuvres were observed during both subsequent radar locks. On no occasion were the F-16 pilots able to make visual contact with the targets and at no point, despite the speeds involved, was there any indication of a sonic boom.

During this time, ground witnesses broadly corroborate the information obtained by radar. They described seeing the smaller triangle completely disappear from sight at one point, while the larger triangle moved upwards very rapidly as the F-16s flew past. After 00:30 radar contact became much more sporadic and the final confirmed lock took place at 00:40. This final lock was once again broken by an acceleration from around 160 km/h to 1,120 km/h after which the radar of the F-16s and those at Glons and Semmerzake all lost contact. Following several further unconfirmed contacts the F-16s eventually returned to base shortly after 01:00.

The final details of the sighting were provided by the members of the Wavre gendarmerie who had been sent to confirm the original report. They describe four lights now being arranged in a square formation, all making short jerky movements, before gradually losing their luminosity and disappearing in four separate directions at around 01:30.

After appraising the evidence, the Belgian Air Force found it could offer no explanation for the sighting, but did reject the following possibilities:

Balloons.
Ultralight aircraft (ULM).
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
Aircraft (including Stealth).
Laser projections or holograms.
Mirages or other meteorological phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...

• Helpful link: www.ufologie.net...

Now WHAT it was is a WHOLE other story.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    link   
    reply to post by agentofchaos

Would love to know the music you used for the background about 5 minutes in...

VERY good video!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
    link   

I have been looking around on youtube and such

Yea I wouldn't look around on youtube that much. MANY of the videos or pictures are fakes, usually CGI or something mundane. That is the problem with sites like youtube. It is hurting ufology really, because for every 20,000 "UFO PROOF VIDEOS" we get MAYBE one blinking 'something' that could be real. You have not missed a whole lot being away from ufology for a time, there have been a few good cases, but right now most are either hoaxes or so poor quality to tell.

On a side note thanks for starting this type of thread, they are always informative to us ATS members and allow us a medium to share the top cases, pictures,etc.

Also, if you are trying to keep up to date on the newest and current LEGIT or actively researched UFO cases I would recommend ATS, as there are many members, including "experts", that help separate the clutter or any official UFO research sites:

[color=lightblue] Helpful Research Links:

• www.brumac.8k.com...

• www.cufon.org...

• www.ufologie.net...

• www.nicap.org...

• www.ufocasebook.com...

• www.mufon.com...

• www.nuforc.org...

• www.uforc.com...

• www.narcap.org...

• www.bluebookarchive.org...

• www.ufoevidence.org...

-For any other sites, especially country specific ones (if they are not linked in the aforementioned sites) just post in the The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry. Although all sites are pretty much internationally linked in one form or another. The above link is also useful for translations too.

[color=lightblue]-Also, you might find this thread helpful to sort through the all too crowded UFO forum, since you said you had been away for a while.

UFO Forum Posting Tips

[edit on 11/6/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
    link   
    check out my web site... You will see plenty...I still have 400 more to display...of course the De bunkers have always said that there are no clear pictures of UFOs. now we have plenty of clear pictures and the De bunkers say they are too clear... WTF.......

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by asala]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
    I stumbled upon this recently Youtube UFO

I tried to post this earlier today but it would not let me for some reason?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
    link   
    reply to post by falcon51

seems like you have a lot of photos on there, but as a designer of various media, a 100% flash based website can be 100% annoying. Sorry if that sounds rude.
    After 2 minutes of being on there I had to close it.

To the OP, try out the search function for similar threads.
    There have been some EXCELLENT threads on the same topic and I'm sure people who have partaken in several of those don't care to add into this one due to repetition.

you did use the search function first right ?

b

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
    link   
    Check these two out. I'd actually like to see someone frame by frame or slow down the 1st one, I wrote the kid he swears its legit.. and he lives near an AF base.

Appears, to me, the "ship" in both are very similar.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
    link   
    This one seems quite authentic to me...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
    link   
    This is a real painting

Try to deny this. If you look at it closely you see a man looking up at the UFO.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
    reply to post by falcon51

seems like you have a lot of photos on there, but as a designer of various media, a 100% flash based website can be 100% annoying. Sorry if that sounds rude.
    After 2 minutes of being on there I had to close it.

Same here Bspiracy, I could browse the moon photos on that site but not the UFO photos, they were all in some kind of slideshow so 2 minutes of that flash junk was too long.

falcon51, The UFO photos should be browsable like the moon photos. Besides the OP asked for your best pic not your 400 best pics, maybe pick one you think is the best and share that. Also it would help to have a title or description of the pics, date, location at a minimum.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
    The infamous Petit-Rechain photograph, taken on April 1990 during the height of the Belgium Wave

This is exactly the picture I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Whether it is real or not I can't say for certain, but I do know that it is one of the very few UFO pics I have seen which immediately made me think "that's legit" as opposed to the vast majority which just scream "fake!" at me.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

I think my avatar says it all...The TR-3B

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
    link   
    Thanks for the replys, special thanks to jkrog08 and agentofchaos.

Have to say the most convincing posted here so far is the Belgian triangle U.F.O.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join