It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Rauni Kilde on Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Former Chief medical Officer for Finland Dr. Raundi Kilde speaks out openly about the current Swine Flu pandemic. How TPTB are behind this vaccination program , targetting first our next generation by vaccinating pregnant women and small children first. Dr. Kilde also refers to the recent Bildeberg meeting, where the Swine Flu pandemic was being planned and discussed. Trully confirms all of my suspicions.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That video is taking waaaaay too much time to upload. I can only hear like 3-5 words, and then it takes several seconds to keep uploading.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
When I see interviews by supposed experts I usually read up on their back storys. This one is highly suspicious - - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How many more people are going to have to come out before anyone will listen?

This is freaking CRAZY stuff, the Biderburgers were playing with this idea?!

Can anyone find anything from a few months ago when the meeting was about them speaking of a pandemic???

HUGE news if it turns out to be true, yet no one will hear it...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I agree. She had other videos where she discusses mind control and ufos... No offense to the obvious interests of the ATS' membership, but I think she damages the credibility of the message with respect to swine flu vaccine.

Have you seen the one from the Benedictine nun? She is far more credible, imo.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Please do a little more research on the source:

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde...was the provincial medical officer of the Finnish Lapland Province with a doctorate in medicine from 1975 until a car accident in 1986, which took away her ability to continue her work and career. Since then she has been best known for her UFO contacts and related thoughts. She likes to advertise her former title, but often she rather calls herself a former Chief Medical Officer of Finland and uses other questionable titles as well. Luukanen-Kilde has written UFO related books, which have been published inside and outside Finland. She has spoken openly about the hiding of the UFO evidence and other conspiracy theories. It is claimed she has taken part in numerous UFO conferences, but such a claim has been refuted in the past. According to Kilde, the United States and other nations have been involved in covert "microchip mind control" research.

en.wikipedia.org...

While those credentials may be hunky-dory for a conspiracy site, I decided instead to listen to my doctor. Call me irresponsible, but he hasn't steered me wrong yet. I'll let y'all know if my arm falls off...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Since when are her discussions of "UFOs" or "mind control" refuting her opinions on swine flu?

Even the Vatican now claims aliens are our brothers and sisters, and their existance does not refute the bible.

If you don't want to believe that there are "UFOs" or even "mind control" that's your opinion, which is a wrong opinion sorry to say no matter the excuses you want to make.

top topics

join