It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi guys

After reading the sticky on OOBE (which took quite a while). This is something I could benifet from in the long run. I'm not here to ask to be pulled out, I am here to ask for some help or long term couching.

So I am here seeking a personal log term coach to help me develope my spiritual self. I would like to learn the arts of medatation and focus but mainly I would like to ask questions about these 2 subjects.

I'm not sure if you can private message on this forum?

Thanks guys

Gareth

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wouldnt we all like that kind of help, but thats the easy way out, you have the capacity to develope on your own.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Wouldnt we all like that kind of help, but thats the easy way out, you have the capacity to develope on your own.

Ok

Maybe I'm being a bit too lazy.

What about Could some one point me in the right direction as in links?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There are many free Ebooks about this subject, it is as simple as googling 'how to obe pdf' and you have all the material you need, there are also many youtube videos on the subjects of astral projection and obe's, also have you read the astralpedia thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

namaste
good luck

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
There are many free Ebooks about this subject, it is as simple as googling 'how to obe pdf' and you have all the material you need, there are also many youtube videos on the subjects of astral projection and obe's, also have you read the astralpedia thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

namaste
good luck

Thank you, Briliant, I will get started on the e books.

Do you recomend any?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Astral Dynamics - a new approach to Out-of-Body Experiences by Robert Bruce

top topics

join