It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many more?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
dead americans will it take for you to put down your guns?
do you really think they will do any good against a "tyrannical government" ? you do realize if tptb wanted you dead, it would happen anyway and your peni.....er guns wont do any good.
quite simply guns are good for only 1 thing, killing.
how many more innocent peopel will have to lose their life before you decide that your part of teh problem?
1?
10?
1000?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Threads like this are good for only two things, trolling & attention.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
so when we put our guns down, you think our enemies will put there's down, No they'd take over our pansy asses.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Actually this is a good point. Why don't you THINK about the point instead of just reacting to it in the predictable way?

Violence breeds violence. A man has a gun to protect himself from the other guy, so the other guy gets a bigger gun, so the man gets an even bigger gun, eventually the other guy has enough nuclear weapons to destroy not only the man, but the other guy and the rest of us ten time over.

Ghandy rid his country of English rule without ever picking up a gun. America? Well violence had been part of this country since the beginning hasn't it? I guess we shouldn't be surprised you now all see violence as the answer. Violence breeds violence.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Edit: Wasted response.

If people are this naive there is nothing to be said.

Waste of time typing it out.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. If you want to ban deadly objects I guess we should also do away with the following:

Butcher Knifes
Steak Knifes
Butter Knifes
Pencils
Pens
Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Glass
Ceiling Fans
Ropes
Bricks
Rocks
Vehicles
Ovens
Microwaves
Toasters
Chains
Barbed Wire
Plastic
Permanent Markers
Electricity
Fire
Water
Walk-In Freezers
Gasoline
Arsenic
Carbon Monoxide
Freon
Benzene
Lead
Cyanide
Mercury
Atrazine
Airplanes
Lightning
Tornadoes
Hurricanes
Floods
Hail
Falling Trees
Rockslides
Mudslides
Avalanches
Volcanoes
Earthquakes
Radiation
Nuclear Weapons
Cancer
HIV/AIDS
Common Cold
Seasonal Flu
Asteroids
Black Holes
Fluoride
Ax
Chainsaw
Machete
Screwdriver
Drill
Saw
Bombs
Tanks
Missiles
Metal
Steel
Aluminum

Have I made my point yet or should I continue? There are a lot of things that are deadly to humans. Unless you are going to protest all of them, protest none of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
WAKE UP, if you dont own a gun go and get one!

Check out this song I made called "Wake Up" Im not too good with posting links so you would have to hear it off "www.myspace.com/ondeck247". The track was inspired by being a devoted ATS reader for well over a year. I wouldnt consider myself political rap but I had to make a song like this to at least attempt to wake the masses. Check it out it was written, produced and engineered by me. Wake Up people!!!

myspace.com/ondeck247
"Wake Up" by P.Smee for On Deck Ent.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I somewhat agree with the OP.

And was saying something similar earlier.

There's never a year goes by without some crazy shooting or mad gunman on a rampage.

Does it happen anywhere else?

As Anok said... Violence breeds violence.

But yeah....."The 2nd Amendment man"

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I already live in one thanks

And it's just fine.

I think the last time someone went and shot up a bunch of people was in Dunblane, in a school and it was 13 years ago.

But yeah, whatever.

Can't give up the guns right?

otherwise the government will come and enslave you all, or aliens will come and round you up huh?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, the comfort zone is sweet, it is comfy and the chips are tasting good, why bother with any thing ?????

If all people on earth did Nothing for just one day, we could hurt them bad cause that is alot of billions of dollers lost in that day..

I know, you people worry about your job, needing gas in the car, snoop for the game etc. and that thinking is keeping you in the zone of control,get out of that zone, so what if you skip a day at work or dont fill your car that day or rent a god damndvd..... resist darn it !!!
Dont give them your money.... at least for one day , lets create a international NonSpending day, they have tricked us into all these Buy alot of stuff days, let US create a No Money for Them day ......

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

For all of you gun control advocates, I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, but don't come calling me or any other gun owner the next time the government passes some law that restricts a freedom that YOU care about. Your calls of support for your rights will fall on similar deaf ears.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

With a per capita adjustment per population of Scotland versus the U.S it equals out to 1 crazy gunmen every 1.7 months in scotland. Just saying. Here mass murders happen in gun free zones not at NRA meetings or Rodeos.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Gandhi rid his country of the English because if the English looked over his shoulder, they saw well over a hundred million angry, armed Indians just waiting for the Mahatma to step aside and let them through.

Even so, he did not prevent the British from splitting up India. How many people have died between India and Pakistan because the brits drew a line on the map? How many have died in Sudan because the British erased a line on a map? Would Israel and Palestine be in the fix they're in, if it hadn't been for the british using this technique there, too?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Y'know, you guys need a better catch phrase than "wake up!" It's cliche, and it usually comes from people who are living in a fantasy dreamland, and thus more than a tiny bit hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Y'know, you guys need a better catch phrase than "wake up!" It's cliche, and it usually comes from people who are living in a fantasy dreamland, and thus more than a tiny bit hypocritical.

Lol. Not to mention that it is arrogantly subjective and more or less preaching to the choir on a site like this.

But hey...what do I know?

As for the topic, them guns are guns. I, yes I do, laugh at the vehement guns rights activists because they are the ones who don't understand that against a smooth talking saleman or politician (especially the ones you disagree with) and Hollywood, a gun is the most ineffective tool in the world.

And I'll let you guess which we interact with more often...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Isnt the Gun Right there to protect you american civilians agains an take over by foreign or domestic threat ???

you [*SNIP*] are just waiting for the threat to be so obvious to you befor you act, anf then it is too late, it isnt called pre-emptive for no reason...

You either take a stand and claim your contry back which obviously is being taken over by some sort of group or clan or what ever, with Obama as the Great Magician smoothing people over on TV...

You dont have the right to complain when it is starting, it is too late then, then you have asked for it IMO...

Mod Edit: Removed profanity and name calling.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Well i live in England..... i was saying "my country" because usually everyone classes the UK as one country.

You'd be hard pushed to find one in England man.

Dress it up however you like.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am a mature, reasoned, intelligent, free man. Ive been trusted to pay my taxes, raise my kids, drive a car, fly a plane, and vote! There is no reasonable excuse for me not to be able to buy a gun. for hunting, target practice, self defense, or even to collect.
Perhaps I will accidentally shot myself with it. Perhaps I might accidentally shoot someone else, perhaps I might even commit murder or other crimes with it. UNTIL I do its not your concern.
I might even use that gun to protect you or your loved ones.

The point is my having a gun in no way inpinges upon your rights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join