It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect, devout Muslim from Va., wanted Army discharge, aunt said

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just to correct some assumption this thread started out with. Any look back at media reports of a rapid traumatic occurrence will show many errors on the first day with sorting out later.

On 9/11 there were media reports of 5 planes, and small crafts hitting the WTC, etc - many errors. People on the spot give garbled testimony full of hearsay and speculation, further mangled by reporters rushing to get a story assembled and sent off.

Clear in this case with videos of the killer in turban and Muslim regalia caught by a food store security camera, comments to peers and online, his handing out Korans and giving away furniture - this was not someone who just cracked up Weapons were bought in August, preparations were made.

One can't evoke the usual apologist stances. He was born in the US, volunteered for the military and chose to stay, rising to an exceptional level of pay, status, prestige.s
sa
Someone who know the inroads of military obligation there are a dozen ways he could have gotten out of a relocation to the Middle East. The extreme end being faking a breakdown or a self-inflicted wound.

Strenuously avoided by some people is the reality that this man planned and executed a mass murder. He also was a self-proclaimed devout Muslim and the jihad implications are unavoidable.

Trying to deflect from this by finding inconsistencies in initial reports, dismissing the mass media out of hand will not change this.

We are discussing this terrible crime because the media was there and supplied real time coverage. One can only critique them if they have alternative information sources.

M

[edit on 7-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I have been surfing ATS to see if I can glean some usefull intel about the shooting at Fort Hood and the Orlando incident. The only usefull information that I have discovered is that we now have five letter alphabet soup agencies! BATFE! More letters more power? OBAMA and POTUS each have five letters. Synergy? Coincidence?

Promote Ignorance should be the "battle cry" at ATS! If you believe that you people can "deny ignorance" with your bickering you need to stop posting for a week and read what you have already written. Your posts sound like a school yard shouting match.

The real questions are:

1. Is FH a false flag? to draw attention from some other event?
2. How many shooters? Looks to me like more than one.
3. Shooter in Orlando a related issue?
4. What is the "OTHER EVENT"?

2nd line ... Good Luck!

<< 1   >>

join