It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you still believe the official story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I feel like spreading truth today and would love an old fashioned debate with real facts.

Go ahead and ask any question you like, or whats keeping you from learning the truth and I'll answer it the best I can!

I'll start with 2 recent questions I saw people asking.

Q: "How could something of such magnitude be kept so secret? Someone would SURELY leak information!"
A: Easily. The hydrogen bomb was conceived in complete secrecy at Las Alamos. Research the Manhattan project. It took over a thousand people and it never leaked. (My number may be wrong, don't quote me. tell me if I'm wrong though so I can fix it)

Q: "The government wouldn't kill its own citizens!"
A: Simply research USS Liberty or research Operation Northwoods

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All right, here's one that comes to mind-

Q: Why on EARTH would anyone ever stage some insanely complex faked terrorist attack just so they could invade some worthless toilet of a country like Afghanistan?

A: You're seeing gov't conspiracies behind the 9/11 attack becuase you want to see gov't conspiracies behind the 9/11 attack, and you don't particularly care how absurd they sound.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh, and while we're at it, I regret to say those factoids you're getting from those conspiracy web sites are all wrong-

1) After they dropped the bomb, every single person who worked on the project from the machinists milling weird parts to the technicians watching weird gauges immediately understood what it was they were working on...and yes, it did leak. The Soviets had spies in the program and they knew we had the bomb. That's how THEY got the bomb.

2) Operation Northwoods NEVER intended to kill US citizens. It was meant to keep people alive to create witnesses who could testify on Cuban aggression. All the casualties were going to be ficticious people. Not that it matters, since the gov't scrapped the program and fired the guy who came up with it. *THIS* is you're supposed proof the gov't would willing kill people?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Follow the money.

Who stood to financially gain from the events of 9/11, the subsequent invasions of Afghnaistan and Iraq etc.?

Think Silverstein and the WTC. Think no-bid contracts to Haliburton. Think oil pipelines. Think pharma. Think defense contracts. Take all the major players, and draw little lines from one to the other.
What do you have?

Now, take all the interviews, press conferences, and propaganda tapes and see if the story told by any and all of these people has any holes in it. Are there contradictions?

Are these people capable of putting their wealth before the safety and concern of the people?

Still believe without any shadow of a doubt that you were the number one concern of these people?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Um, not to be rude, but why are you so angry at the fact that this man has an opinion, and a very logical one at that. And furthermore, we would invade Afghanistan because that gave way to invade other middle east countries good excuse for raising oil prices and also Afghanistan was the perfect scapegoat for war. Not only did it give way for oil, but it gave way for war in general, which big corporations and the federal reserve make cash off of.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

dang, you beat me to it. i was typing my post when you submitted yours

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Q: Why on EARTH would anyone ever stage some insanely complex faked terrorist attack just so they could invade some worthless toilet of a country like Afghanistan?

A: You're seeing gov't conspiracies behind the 9/11 attack becuase you want to see gov't conspiracies behind the 9/11 attack, and you don't particularly care how absurd they sound.

Real A: Well larry silverstein put a massive insurance policy on the world trade center the month before 9-11 specifically regarding terrorism. Did he know something was going to happen? Larry got his cash, the government got their war. Patriot act passed. We lost our freedom.

Now let me ask you a question GoodolDave,

Do you really believe people living in a cave pulled off that "insanely complex terrorist attack" that you just admitted it was?

...Really?

Ok say for a second you were right and some cavemen outsmarted FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, Air Force, (all other military for that matter),... then why the HELL are we paying these people BILLIONs in tax dollars. If CAVEMEN can complete this attack.... Just image what a GOVERNMENT could do.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If the towers were pre-wired (would have been one heck of a crew to do it on the spot and dressed as rescue personnel) , how did they avoid premature discharge when they crashed planes into the towers?

The fuel may have not been hot enough to weaken the structure, but what about all the items normally found in an office? Like carpet, electronics, furniture, miles of live electric wiring, etc.

How much of the Truth Movement was political in nature (as in anti-George Bush versus finding truth)?

Why are there still conflicting theories 8 years later? Should not there been some consensus and unification by now?

Do you want more questions?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Worthless I would not say worthless! www.britannica.com...

Also you need to look at the bigger picture for the real reason why they are in Afghanistan!!! Do some research!

You say "why on earth would ever stage some insanely complex faked terrorist attack"

I say not so complex when you have the power to control the whole situation.

1. Fund a group of Islamic terrorists.
2. Give them the idea of crashing planes into the trade centre.
3. Give them the means of carrying out the attack.
4. Disable all possible interference that might stop planes reaching their target. (air force,military,airport etc)
5. Media is already controlled and is easily manipulated to burn the term TERRORISTS on every persons brain after attacks happen. (Terrorists is a loose term and can mean just about anyone who we say are terrorists! sweet huh!)
6.Create fear and panic among the masses so they can be manipulated to give up their rights in return for a false sense of protection.
7. Invade any country and gain control under the guise of finding Terrorists.

I could go on but just ask yourself just one thing, does your government have the power to do any of the above? Control is what they want, they don't care about Afghanistan they care about control!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
If the towers were pre-wired (would have been one heck of a crew to do it on the spot and dressed as rescue personnel) , how did they avoid premature discharge when they crashed planes into the towers?

Why do you think it was on the spot? It could have been a month before! Who knows. I have read somewhere that the towers were possibly wired up after the previous attack on the trade center, to allow for buildings to be demolished to save as much destruction as possible in the event of another attack. I can't verify this but it is possible no?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by kcfusion]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

The fuel may have not been hot enough to weaken the structure, but what about all the items normally found in an office? Like carpet, electronics, furniture, miles of live electric wiring, etc.

How much of the Truth Movement was political in nature (as in anti-George Bush versus finding truth)?

Why are there still conflicting theories 8 years later? Should not there been some consensus and unification by now?

Do you want more questions?

Q how did they avoid premature discharge when they crashed planes into the towers?

A The towers were pre loaded with the Nano Thermite.

Q The fuel may have not been hot enough to weaken the structure, but what about all the items normally found in an office? Like carpet, electronics, furniture, miles of live electric wiring, etc.

A If your thinking like that, don't forget to include the miles of water lines and fire sprinklers. The Nano Thermite turned nearly everything into dust.

Q How much of the Truth Movement was political in nature (as in anti-George Bush versus finding truth)?

A Many of the truthers were not political at all until they saw the tragedy on 9-11.
Is it wrong to call out someones mistakes if you dislike them?

Q Why are there still conflicting theories 8 years later? Should not there been some consensus and unification by now?

A Because morons believe anything that is put on their TV. It seems like the buildings being tested positive for nano thermite, the firefighters speaking out, the commissioners calling fraud, even Bin Laden saying he wasn't involved would have been evidence enough, but I guess not.

Q Do you want more questions?

A Yes.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Real A: Well larry silverstein put a massive insurance policy on the world trade center the month before 9-11 specifically regarding terrorism.

Q: Could you kindly post the PDF or scanned copy of the insurance policy with the date. I've never heard this before.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

yeah ... WAR doesnt mean money right? oil too ... ok

next!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Real A: Well larry silverstein put a massive insurance policy on the world trade center the month before 9-11 specifically regarding terrorism.

Q: Could you kindly post the PDF or scanned copy of the insurance policy with the date. I've never heard this before.

Give him the video of silverstein saying they had to "pull" the building as well. Show him the part about how silverstein got the double payment. And the video of building sevens collapse.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting and educational site about thermite is here.

Of course subject to subjectivity as it is clearly a debunking site.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Why would people obsessed about money pull a prank that shuts down Wall Street for a week and sends the economy into a tailspin?

As for "defense contractors" the big boys, Lockheed, Electric Boat, etc, hate these hot wars. The big money in defense is not in resupplying ground troops with basics. It's in R&D for future weapons systems, stuff that often takes a back seat when the Pentagon is consumed with getting socks and bullets. Halliburton may have made out, but that, in the big picture is about it. Plus, they made most of their money in Iraq, a country that GWB could have invaded with little or no provocation with a republican congress ready to eat out of his hand.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This insurance information isn't lining up for me. So when you read it read it as: Insurance company - # in Millions of dollars - and did he get the cash from them.

Coverage Jury Verdict
Insurer (mlllions of $) (Yes/No)
Sr Intl (Swiss Re) 877.5 Undecided*
Lloyd's Syndicate-a 678.9 Yes
Great Lakes Re-a 38 Yes
Houston Casualty-a 2.4 Yes
QBE Intl 12.5 Yes
Copenhagen Re 4 Yes
Federal Insurance Co 254.3 Yes
Lexington Insurance 5 Yes
Employers Insur/Wausau 64.9 Yes
Zurich American 45.7 No
Royal Indemnity 127.8 No
Twin City Fire 2.5 No

This is the insurance payout from the first plane. Now remember that the judge ruled it 2 different acts of terrorism so he got more than this. Also keep in mind that the building only cost 700 million to build.

Heres those videos

Here take a look at this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a13d9216511.jpg[/atsimg]

Now remember building 1 and 2 are the 2 tall ones that fell.

Building 3 did not fall. Nor did building 6. Look where building 7 is. Somehow it fell.

Yes thats right, fire must have sailed through the sky, ignored building six (went around it or over it) landed on building 7 caught the entire building on fire and burnt it down.
Maybe it came from the same place as JFK's Magic Bullet!

hmmmmmmmmmm

[edit on 6-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Real A: Well larry silverstein put a massive insurance policy on the world trade center the month before 9-11 specifically regarding terrorism. Did he know something was going to happen? Larry got his cash, the government got their war. Patriot act passed. We lost our freedom.

Reason Silverstein had to buy a massive insurance policy on WTC was that the banks putting up the money DEMANDED IT! You didn't think
Silverstein paid for it out of his pocket? He (like 99.9% of Americans) when buying a house financed it. In fact Silverstein wanted only to buy
1BIL in insurance on each building - the banks wanted 7 Bill, settled on
3.5 Bil for each building.

So much for your insurance fraud fantasy....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Follow the money.

Who stood to financially gain from the events of 9/11, the subsequent invasions of Afghnaistan and Iraq etc.?

Silverstein pumped whatever insurance money he got back into the freedom tower, the Afghan pipeline never happened becuase everyone is too afraid to build it in the middle of a war zone, and the US is broke so defense contracts are being cancelled all over the place (I.E. the F22 Raptor deal is dead). Honestly, in the end, the only ones who really made money from the events of 9/11 are these damned fool conspiracy web sites selling CDs, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc etc etc.

As much as those characters disgust me to no end, I sincerely doubt Dylan Avery and AlexJones were responsible for the 9/11 attack, however.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Do you really believe people living in a cave pulled off that "insanely complex terrorist attack" that you just admitted it was?

Seeing that everyone even remotely connected to the 9/11 attack was highly educated and came from middle or upper class families (Mohammed Atta has a degree in architectural engineering from Germany, Bin Laden comes from a uber-wealthy family that runs a construction conglomerate, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has a degree in mechanical engineering, etc), I have no idea who these "cave men" are that you're referring to. Please enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join