It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street executives at front of the line for h1n1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Evidently Wall Street executives are in a high risk pool for catching H1N1. Certainly we don't want these paragons of capitalistic virtue to get sick. Do we?

Today, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) asked Health and Human Service (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to investigate why the Center for Disease Control (CDC) approved the distribution of the H1NI vaccine to Wall Street firms at a time when the vaccine is unavailable to most Americans.

Wall Street at fron of the line for h1n1 vaccine.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by SpacePunk]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
just saw that on msnbc...does anybody think that justice dept should just grab these *sshats and throw them in jail. they are getting the vaccine before doctors, nurses, babys and toddlers, what a bunch of low life scum.
this is the way they feel toward ordinary people...they flip the middle finger and say FU. i mean, how much more proof does anyone need that these execs at wall street, are the real evil in this country.
you know, i bet they got the vaccine before their own kids got it...what does that tell you

[edit on 6-11-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good... They can have mine too!!!

Now... let's give them to all the Politicians and Lawyers in the world. I say that's a good start! Then, all we have to do is sit around and wait...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hmm , an propeganda attempt, 'look, the bankers take it, so can we'. is what it smells like to me man..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Man, this is getting confusing.

So what if the vaccines are a way of clearing out the disobedient?

I dont wanna get that bleeding lung disease... but I'm still not getting the shots. grr

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if it is the vaccine that will kill you, then i doubt they will get it.

or they could all die from it, and the world can rejoice !

i think ill wait to see what happens still haha.

when did real life become a soap opera? I NEED POPCORN!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Good... They can have mine too!!!

Now... let's give them to all the Politicians and Lawyers in the world. I say that's a good start! Then, all we have to do is sit around and wait...

My thought exactly!!

They are just following up on the illusion that there is a shortage. I don't know anyone who wants to take this vaccine.

They are scared that they won't get rid of it so they have to bet on our greed to do it for them. Very poor attempt at convincing anyone if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

They should certainly feel free to hog my family's share of the vaccine. What the heck get in the line twice just to make sure.

Goodbye morons.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I thought the genereal consensus on ATS was that the H1N1 vaccine was a bad thing, so why do you care if they get the vaccine first or not?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Its all in the batch numbers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Its all in the batch numbers.

No doubt.

Anything shipped to Wall Street as part of the dog-n-pony show will most likely be saline or B-vitamins.

People in high places and people with advanced degrees are coming out of the woodwork right now to warn us. It would be seriously foolish to underestimate the dark character of the current powers-that-be. It appears that their main goal right now is to create panic.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
I thought the genereal consensus on ATS was that the H1N1 vaccine was a bad thing, so why do you care if they get the vaccine first or not?

The question of whether or not the vaccine is a good thing is not a point. The point is that they moved to put themselves at the top of the list because they evidently think they are more important than everybody else. It's an illustration of their pure hubris.

new topics

top topics

join