It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure commercial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Good idea with the TV campaign.

Bad idea using Cult Greer.

I think this thread should have been started back in December, 2006... it could have stuck to the 'facts' about O'Hare and cashed in on the publicity from that.

A 30 second commercial giving the basics of O'Hare and then showing people how they could (should) demand more.

A similar campaign could also be run through major newspapers. Who knows how much newspapers charge for their adds?

Hey, if atheists can have billboards around the city, then what's stopping the disclosure crowd from doing the same!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
What you can also do is, get a talk with Steven Greer and support him on his work. Steven is recognized by manny people. Maybe Steven can point some people out to help him. With more people you can do alot more and reach a bigger audience.

If you really think about this serious, you should get in touch with Steven.

And hey, if that dont work, you can always get 10.000+ people and start walking into Area51 along with the biggest TV members to get disclose. They cant shoot down 10.000 unarmed people in front of the Television (CNN,NBC,etc)

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Oxize]

ufology jihad........

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ever wondered how people would react to a landing...?. Take notice of the people reaction, obviously the guy with the cell phones might just be an ats member.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I've just finished listening to the Bassett C2C interview. He mentioned the Million Fax on Washington initiative to try and force disclosure, but, what got me wondering is, where are the disclosure commericals?

IMO these people, Greer, Bassett, and the likes, are being way too narrow minded in thinking that they only need to convince the government to disclose. If there's not enough pressure from everyday people, they can forget about disclosure anytime soon.

So, why aren't these groups pushing commericals? If they could get enough cash, why not advertise it during the Super Bowl? It could be as simple as a quick compliation of the most compelling UFO footage followed by an ending phrase like "Is the government telling us everything?" tagged with a website on disclosure underneath.
It would get people talking about the subject. It would make the question part of serious conversation and not just a question that appears within the UFO community.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by xEphon]

Because Greer is not interested in Disclosure. His "project" is to keep all those people quiet and *wait* for something official, like a Congressional hearing. Please. Think about it for a moment. Hundreds of credible and high level people all feel that they have told their story in an important way. They've made videotaped interviews, that do a lot to let off emotional steam, but that also make them feel like they've gotten their message out. Now of course, they are all waiting patiently, and not talking about it to anyone, because that might blow the "official" unveiling. Meanwhile, Greer and company have all the time in the world to figure out how to discredit anyone or come up with some kind of alternative explanation for anything problematic.

It's a master stroke of disinformational neutering. Do a little nosing around. Check who owns websites and the like. I think you'll find some interesting connections with addresses and oil companies.

I don't know how many here are on the Orion mailing list. But, I got a thoroughly mind control style message a couple weeks ago, about "Hope". It is basically a hypnotic induction for paralysis. Greer is playing for the other team.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That would be awesome. A legit commercial would also begin to push the UFO question into more "credible" arenas of discussion. During the Super Bowl wouldn't be the best idea I think. Way too expensive and chances are you're not reaching quite as many as you would think. Just think about it, most people are hosting or at a super bowl party, lots of people, lots of commotion. No one's paying as much attention to the game as they would any other regular Sunday.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think the web commercial campaign is a great idea. Here's a contribution. Let's hope for many more.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
I think the web commercial campaign is a great idea. Here's a contribution. Let's hope for many more.

www.youtube.com...

I think the idea of rapidly scrolling through all of those unknowns is a very effective one. But it went on a little long, if that part was half as long it would probably be sufficient to make the point. Also the text could be quite a bit bigger in my opinion. Well done!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

i know they're not posted up anymore but i saw them the day you originally posted and i must say i was very impressed. i could tell you used pretty low grade video editing software based on the fonts and some of the transitions (imovie?) but quite honestly you used it to the max and your timing/style choices were awesome. you should really think about some kind of media or communications work at university or somewhere else if your life circumstances would permit. the movement could really use someone with talent like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I sent a U2U to Springer about using this idea and ATSer's enthusiasm for it to start a competition for the best footage entered. The aim rather than getting air time on TV would be to build an online repository of compelling videos that use the known facts to maximum impact all within 10 minutes long, that could be used by anyone that has a use for them.

The idea is that whenever anyone needs or wants to make the point that this phenomenon is real, they have a new resource that will make their point far more effectively than they could on their own. This sounds like a pretty weak aim, but when you consider that there are celebrities out there that are too afraid to talk about this subject just because they know that the media will crucify them for it. With these videos on their side they might feel a little more confident about letting their own beliefs known. With this new resource they will be able to play a number of short video specifically designed to display the hard and most compelling facts, statistics and footage that there is.

I don't know if anyone has seen this speech by Adrian Hicks, but I personally find it is painful to watch.

The poor guy goes on and on, getting the facts out, plus he is a lousy public speaker. Now if he had a few short films that got the facts out there in a concise and compelling way, then even if the rest of his presentation is lousy, at least the movies are getting a huge amount of exposure to the public's perception where they are most likely to do some real good.

Rather than trying to fund these videos, just make them available and tell folk that they are free to use by anyone. If we all start posting these videos on forums and on our own websites adding a link or banner to the source page then word is going to get out.

On the source page we could all vote on the best footage, so that the most powerful and compelling film is always at the top of the list, followed by all the runners up in order of the votes that they got. We could have a variety of categories and specific subjects all displayed with the most popular at the top of each list.

Apparently ATS is planning to do something like this in the new year, so perhaps is it time to start making a wish list.

I think that there is a huge untapped potential here at ATS. There are a huge number of passionate and skilled people that visit this site 24 hours a day every day of the week. If we all work together would could move mountains.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join