It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facinating! Near Death Experience Leads to Trip Through the Cosmos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Interesting, I had the same experience and it was not linked to a "near death experience".

I had many out of body experiences since childhood and one day I wanted to go and see more than just my surroundings, my wishes were granted and when it was time to come back, lo and behold I fell back into my body like meteorite bound to earth.

What did I see, worlds, starts and a lot of lights.
it was beautiful.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Which is not the case with being clinically dead. The brain will still have activity. Lots of activity. It's only respiration and blood circulation that stops when you are clinically dead. Did you even read my post? Apparently not.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
DcDave, the youtube video really brought this subject alive. It was an intriguing read but to actually hear him speak made more of an impact. Wonderful!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
First of all, I don't believe someone could be dead for 1.5 hours in the state of rigor mortis and come back to life. Second, he may have had some kind of a NDE but I am suspicious of many of his descriptions which I have been writing on the usenet before he was even published in 1996. I guess that is Irony, I have been telling others the memory I was born with since 1978 after it came back to me at the age of 16. Everyone thought I was full of it, I just find it funny. But if it makes others feel good then that is all that matters. I have never heard of anyone else entering a black hole at the center of the galaxy and some of the other things he writes that have many of the same buzz words I used all along. However, his descriptions of the details are not the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join