It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding Hollow Earth theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also, take into consideration that this supposedly takes place not in our 3d reality, but in the 5th dimension. For those able to open their minds, this is awesome. Agartha, ah the wonders!

Only if ascension isn't reached, or you don't raise your vibrational frequency, you will be unable to witness so many of these revelations to come.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Like I said before, you are assuming that ALL gravity on earth is pulling towards the center. What you are forgetting is basic physics... what happens to a charged particle when another equal polarity charged particle comes near it? Like charges repel. The sun in the center would be pushing off electrons, which would repel against electrons flowing freely in the earth's shell full of gooey iron-rich goodness. On our side, we perceive gravity as a whole function from the inside out to our outermost atmosphere and beyond. My assumption is that if you were on the inside, you would feel gravity at ground, and as you get closer to the opposing barrier, you would also feel a push from 'above'. Who knows for sure, though. This is, after all, a theory, not fact. I am not stating fact, but merely trying to assist in getting ya to at least slow down on automatic condemnation and consider that sometimes we find the strangest, most 'out there' things are true.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I hope you are not being serious.

If so, let me guess, you've been there? You speak to those beings?
How is Agartha this time of the year? I heard it's pretty hot!

How do you know the sun, the moon and other planets are hollow? Why are geologist wrong? How can reading a conspiracy website make you more competent than thousand or real scientists who spent years doing survey, research and field work? What did'nt they grasp that you did?

Go ahead, call me a closed mind for not buying into this I do not care.

On ATS, the scholars are jesters and the fool are king.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

lmfao hot sauce is clearly a troll.

i thank you for bursting his bubble, too many people on this site like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

you are assuming that ALL gravity on earth is pulling towards the center. What you are forgetting is basic physics... what happens to a charged particle when another equal polarity charged particle comes near it? Like charges repel. The sun in the center would be pushing off electrons, which would repel against electrons flowing freely in the earth's shell full of gooey iron-rich goodness.

All gravity on earth is pulling toward the center. Charged particles repeling each other have nothing to do with gravity, gravity is a function of mass. Repelling particles work over very very tiny distances and are a very weak force past any sort of microscopic distance.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

LOL.

you serious brah?

like i don't know how to tell you this, but what you think you may have figured out because someone with a lab coat said so.

Ain't really whats going on. I am not saying all science is corrupt.

however certain topics they tend to ignore and somewhat try to hide.

If you really think that your are 100% correct, well all the power to yah.

the next few years shall reveal alot of things, you must consider "insane".

But that's all right, because were all insane, we just don't know it yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
reply to post by rainfall

I hope you are not being serious.

I am being serious.....I can not tell you how to think or what to think but I can say please keep your mind open....

These things and more will start to be revealed very soon.....

I have done my research, I will not try to convince you what my truth is....you will have to seek your own truth.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by HotSauce

This is, after all, a theory, not fact. I am not stating fact, but merely trying to assist in getting ya to at least slow down on automatic condemnation and consider that sometimes we find the strangest, most 'out there' things are true.

It's hardly a theory. Technically, it's an idea, or hypothesis.

What really got me is this:

what we actually did was we looked for scientific evidence to support what we felt was correct and this scientific evidence led us to believe was incorrect.

Unfortunately, that's not how the scientific method works.

You make an observation, form a hypothesis and TEST it. You don't search for evidence to support your idea, or what you feel is correct. That's the problem with science today.

When you start searching for data to support your hypothesis, you've taken a step backwards in the scientific process. You should be reading the data to construct a hypothesis. Pretty simple, really.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We really need to send some machines to the center of the Earth like in the film: "The Core". Instead of finding the core, we find a whole new world inside.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
According to the Lacerta Files, there is no hollow Earth but there are giant underground complexes.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
but there are giant underground complexes.

And that's where Reptilians and some Grey Aliens live.

Seriously, we might never know 100% if this a plate tectonic world or hollow earth unless we send some machines down there to find out.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm not going to be politically correct in my response to this... Each theory standing on its own is ridiculous and, combined, they are ludicrous. They defy just about every known scientific principal of physics, geology, thermodynamics and several other areas. I can't believe I actually wasted the energy to type this but I'm just tired of seeing this drivel rehashed over and over again.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
Each theory standing on its own is ridiculous and, combined, they are ludicrous.

People used to think the world was flat and a round Earth is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Not the educated ones.
It has been known and accepted that the Earth is round since the days of the ancient Greeks.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by Jigore

LOL.

you serious brah?

like i don't know how to tell you this, but what you think you may have figured out because someone with a lab coat said so.

Ain't really whats going on. I am not saying all science is corrupt.

however certain topics they tend to ignore and somewhat try to hide.

If you really think that your are 100% correct, well all the power to yah.

the next few years shall reveal alot of things, you must consider "insane".

But that's all right, because were all insane, we just don't know it yet.

I am one of those guys with a lab coat. I am not geologist, but I understand very well the science behind geology.

If you think real scientifics try to hide thing, well I can conclude that you never stepped in a laboratory.

It's funny to see people without or with limited scientific knowledge trying to disproves scholars work. Anyway, I must be ''closed minded''.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am new so please don't jump on me for my theory, for it is part of a much bigger story. The earth is hollow because it is an alien-made satellite. It was made to trick Evil imnto thinking he was getting a planet.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5children
I am new so please don't jump on me for my theory, for it is part of a much bigger story. The earth is hollow because it is an alien-made satellite. It was made to trick Evil imnto thinking he was getting a planet.

omg what are ppl being taught in schools these days???
And Another thing for those who try to debunk science. Science is about collective knowledge. One person has an idea regardless of how ludricous it may seem. HE then goes and collects data to support his theory. He then publishes his findings. Other people then look at his findings and either play the devils avodcate in which they examine evry detail to see if there are other possible causes or they go and and try to reproduce his date etc. When more and more people conclude the same findings, the findings becoming undeniable. The vast number of scienctists have tried to debunk the continenatl Drift theory when it was first published but they had to relent when they themselves gathered the data.
THeres also an event happening in Ethiopia where part of the african continent is being split apart forming long rifts very much like of what is happening under the oceans .

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Remember dude, just because governemnt funded "scientist" say something is true doesn't mean it is.

I remember when I was a kid The giant squid didn't exist and scientists said it couldn't possibly be real. Well if you haven't heard it now exists.

Maybe it spontaneously came into excistance lol ya right. Point is you shouldn't believe everything the lab coats tell you to believe. Have they ever been beneath the earths crust? No, so whatever they say is just a theory to them as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Quoting HotSauce: “I don't believe in the expanding earth theory either. How is the earth going to expand when gravity is pulling everything toward the center?”

You are making a big assumption that Gravity starts at Earth’s Center.
Ah, but how about Centrifugal Force causing stuff in the Center to fly outward?
The Earth’s Oceans are higher at the Equator because of the Outward Force. All Ice Bergs move toward the Equator for the same reason.

You know-like in your washing machine.

Now as to the Spiritual Beings etc…That is a bit too far out. Why would they chooze the Earth Center when they are allegedly so different that they Exist in Another Frequency.? If there are such things they can coexist with you in your house or even in your body….kind of like your Phone & you internet both coming thru that little wire.

Now, how about on to the Expanding Earth.

" ACCREATION---A NEW THEORY OF PLANETARY CREATION The preceding evidence of Earth’s growth by accretion of extraterrestrial matter and accelerating expansion made it obvious to me that our planet was not rapidly created 4.5-4.6 Ga (billion years ago) in its present size, shape, volume and chemical composition as decreed by the Kant-Laplace Nebular Hypothesis, nor as recounted in Genesis in the Bible.

With this realization it became clear that a new theory of Earth's creation was needed, one that would agree with the slow planetary growth process garnered in my research on expansion of the planet. The conclusion was simple; the process itself amounted to a new cosmological theory of creation of the Earth and Solar System I named simply ACCREATION (creation by accretion) because that is the way the planet was formed. (The theory also should be applicable to all planetary bodies in our Solar System and other galaxies in the Universe. )"
Accreation-

As to Subduction..well there has never been any answer as to what the driving force was.

"Subduction’s fatal flaw is easily demonstrated. Cup both hands, thumbs together, to represent Wegener's single Pangaean landmass covering one hemisphere of an imaginary fixed-diameter Earth, with Panthalassa (the eo-Pacific Ocean) occupying the rest of the planet.

Then, to portray creation of the Atlantic Ocean, slowly move the hands apart and slide them around this imaginary globe (the left hand representing North and South America; the right hand representing Eurasia/Africa and Australia, with the Atlantic Ocean opening up between them). Now, observe what happens to the Pacific basin on the opposite side of the globe as the Atlantic basin keeps widening in conformity with plate tectonics dogma."

Subduction's Fatal Flaw

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Omg what a pathetic attempt to discredit a well established earth mechanic. Have you even bothered to read up on the new makings of a sea which is happening in Ethiopia where the land is splitting in 2 creating fissures deepening ever more as the land masses are pulled apart. Not to mention how earthquakes work and what triggers them.

Wait i think all science has it wrong the earth is actually made of cake and the inside of the earth is hot strawberry jam. We are actually decorations on the cake for the galaxy monsters birthday.......

[edit on 7-11-2009 by loner007]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join