It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding Hollow Earth theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This theory is a combination of Hollow Earth theory and Expanding Earth theory.
What do you guys think of this?:

Hollow Earth radio interview 1:
blog.hollowearththeory.com...

Hollow Earth radio interview 2:

Hollow Earth radio interview 3:

Hollow Earth radio interview 4:

Hollow Earth radio interview 5:

Hollow Earth radio interview 6:

Hollow Earth radio interview 7:

Hollow Earth radio interview 8:

Impact crater evidence indicates hollow planet structure:
www.hollowearththeory.com...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I am going to try to be as nice as I can, so please don;t take offense. The hollow earth theory is not even psuedo science, it is just plain foolishness. Sorry in advance.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

I am going to try to be as nice as I can, so please don;t take offense. The hollow earth theory is not even psuedo science, it is just plain foolishness. Sorry in advance.

Did you listen to the radio interviews before saying that?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No I did not, because I have read tons of threads on the hollow earth theory on this very website. Even if I didn't it does not even make sense that the earth would be hollow.

I guess my question to you would be did you ever take a physics or geology class before you created this thread?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I guess my question to you would be did you ever take a physics or geology class before you created this thread?

I did, and my teachers knew everything...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Solofront]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ok I am listenng to link 1.. It said they read some real science books and the books were so complcated to them that they made up their own theory. LOL, science at its best.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ok I am listenng to link 1.. It said they read some real science books and the books were so complcated to them that they made up their own theory. LOL, science at its best.

Now you are just insulting because you have nothing better to say.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No I am just telling you what they said. Listen to the link if you don't believe me. Plus the two guys..one is a web designer adn the other one is an art teacher... Cmon dude they are artists who made up a story.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No I am just telling you what they said. Listen to the link if you don't believe me. Plus the two guys..one is a web designer adn the other one is an art teacher... Cmon dude they are artists who made up a story.

Then what do you think about Expanding Earth theory without Hollow Earth theory?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
quotes from the author's from link 1

what we actually did was we looked for scientific evidence to support what we felt was correct and this scientific evidence led us to believe was incorrect.

one of the problems we encountered along the way was that a lot of the scientific discussions in books and so on was so complicated was that you couldn't follow them.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

HotSauce,

You might want to open your mind a little bit, you know, get out of that little teeny tiny box that you have been placed in....

You are going to be surprised one day when you visit Agartha and see the beautiful crystal cities....

Not only is the earth hollow, but all the planets and moons and even the sun is hollow...with very advanced spiritual beings living there...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't believe in the expanding earth theory either. How is the earth going to expand when gravity is pulling everything toward the center?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thanks for the post. It is statements like yours that makes me even more sure that I am correct. So there are magical being in the center of the Sun? Leprechauns?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
LOL, they say there is a little Sun in the middle of the earth so that it can sustain life. Did you listen to these things before you posted them?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

LOL, they say there is a little Sun in the middle of the earth so that it can sustain life. Did you listen to these things before you posted them?

Yes, and I don't think it's that outrageous.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So how do you explain volcanoes if the earth is hollow and inhabited by a group of creatures?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dude, I do need to thank you. I am on part 4 and it has brought me great joy. They just said the great flood came from channels in the bottom of the ocean and water was pushed from the hollow earth into the upper earth.

Wouldn;t gravity cause all the water to flow from the upper oceans and then flood the hollow earth?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think the hollow earth theory is very plausible. We are a cylinder spinning very quickly. What happens to the contents of a cylinder that is spun very fast. Does it all congeal in the center? No, it moves towards the edges of the cylinder.

Of course the earth probably didn't start as a cylinder. It came to be with the buildup of elements and minerals crashing together most of it microscopic. So again if we have a dense bunch of microscopic stuff spinning rapidly, how would the magnetic minerals join together? In a big ball in the center or in a shell type form. I would think the path of least resistance would be the shell like form.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD: in reply to HotSauce

I'm not saying I buy into the hollow earth theory, but it is intriguing enough that I've assumed some small possibility, as should you. When you assume 'gravity' as you do, you throw out all the hollow earth theory and disprove it with what you assume you know to be correct.

Volcanoes: well, there has to be something in between the inner and outer parts, right? that's where the magma flows.

Floods: you are assuming that the gravity pulls to the center, which isn't part of the hollow earth theory... or else anything would get pulled towards the sun center. In fact, this is part of the hollow earth theory, that the 'gravity' is caused somewhere in the layers between the inside and out, where the magma flows.

Honestly, I wanted to just lurk this thread a bit (watching something else right now), and wasn't going to chime in, but I believe you are very near the edge of harassment at this moment. I would recommend treading a bit lighter and opening your mind up a bit to the possibility of hollow earth theory. You opened your mind up to the idea that the earth was round, right? I assume you have never been in space to visually confirm this, yet you put faith in pictures, etc., aye? Remember that there are many things we (assume) are fact, yet at one time were considered just theories, and quite outrageous ones at that! On the other side, people used to use Radium lined bottles to heat water, and they used to have x-ray machines at carnivals. We thought these things to be harmless, and now know that they are quite the opposite.

Hopefully you get the jist of my post.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Earthscum]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Floods: you are assuming that the gravity pulls to the center, which isn't part of the hollow earth theory... or else anything would get pulled towards the sun center. In fact, this is part of the hollow earth theory, that the 'gravity' is caused somewhere in the layers between the inside and out, where the magma flows.

Gravity does pull to the center. Everything does get pulled to the Suns center. It is just that there is so much energy in molecules on the Sun that their speed of movement is able to overcome the force of the Suns gravity much like a rocket overcomes the force of earths gravity.

Also, my apologies. I am not trying to harass anyone and sorry if I mande anyone feel as though they were being harasssed. I was just enjoying some of the things in the links that were posted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join