It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UK ambassador : CIA sent people to be ' raped with broken bottles'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Former UK ambassador : CIA sent people to be ' raped with broken bottles'.

rawstory.com

The CIA relied on intelligence based on torture in prisons in Uzbekistan, a place where widespread torture practices include raping suspects with broken bottles and boiling them alive, says a former British ambassador to the central Asian country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the CIA has torture gulags worldwide, with the most brutal torture tactics to produce a confession. What struck me about this article is the connection to 9/11. The UK's former ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray , said suspects in these gulags were forced to confess to being part of Al-Queda , trained in Afghanistan and met Osama bin Laden. Here is the kicker; " Murray alleged that in the late 1990s the Uzbek ambassador to the US met with then-Texas Governor George W. Bush to discuss a pipeline for the region, and out of that meeting came agreements that would see Texas-based Enron gain the rights to Uzbekistan's natural gas deposits, while oil company Unocal worked on developing the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline." In other words , plans were being laid down for U.S. military to occupy Afghanistan prior to 9/11. This is also verified in the following video of the late movie producer Aaron Russo , who was told by Nicolas Rockefeller that " there was going to be an event " prior to 9/11. And out of this event we will invade Afghanistan to lay the gas line that would feed to the Caspian Sea, to be followed by invading Iraq and eventually Iran. Four minutes into the following video which in initself is worth watching, Aaron is being interviewed. www.youtube.com... This war is not about democracy against terrorism, its all about money. At the price of our military's blood.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-11-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
At the price of everything.

People are tortured, killed maimed, broken, humiliated and murdered on all sides of the spectrum just so a small minority of people get incredibly rich.

This is our world ladies and gentlemen.....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The message here is that ; we are creating our own wars and enemy.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
America is the new NSDAP Germany.

We are gonna be invaded...erm; liberated one day. Just like we did for the
Germans.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
wow, i was just gonna post saying how F'd up that was.. but you are showing alot of dots i have never even heard of (the uzbecks / pipelines) being joined together!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Although it is not right, the USA is not the only ones who do such horrible things.

It is just the in thing to paint the US as Satan on Earth

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

satan has not caused as many deaths as america, you cannot dismiss all of these things as just america hate, i know it is hard to accept that the nation that you hold so dear to your heart is not all that the media lead you to believe, i am english and discovered that we invented concentration camps, it leaves you a little ashamed, but dont deny it, research it rather than ignore it

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO

satan has not caused as many deaths as america,

Considering Satan has been around a lot longer than America . . . I highly doubt it. Good try, though.

you cannot dismiss all of these things as just america hate,

Nowhere did I dismiss it, but where are the articles on all the evil things the other 190+ countries do?

i know it is hard to accept that the nation that you hold so dear to your heart is not all that the media lead you to believe,

I am not a lover of the US. In fact, I am currently helping the push for my states' secession.

i am english and discovered that we invented concentration camps, it leaves you a little ashamed, but dont deny it, research it rather than ignore it

Once again, I am not denying that the US does evil things. But name me one government that hasn't.

Hate the USA is still en vogue is all I am saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ISTM it is more about the private companies, ENRON et al - it is their interests that are being furthered and if not for them, would such things even happen?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by skjalddis]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

more deaths have been in the name of god than satan, satan may not be what we think he is, but i still think that you are in the denial stage, but every journey begins with a single step

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have a friend from Saudi Arabia and right before the war started he told me that it was really about an oil pipeline running through Afghanistan. I have known that since then so this isn't a surprise for me. If you check that pipeline was established soon after the war started.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Satan has been around a lot longer than America and as far as I know there are bankers of every race, I will agree that it is the collective and willfull ignorance of the majority of Americans that enables our "leaders" to do what they do.

There are many Americans who fight this beast system everyday, would it make you happy to know that we will suffer the most?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
See if you were on the other side of the fence, like victims, you would call these people christian extremists.

but they aren't
They are just stupid people who happen to maybe be christian or whatever

my point being is that we need to stop talking about religion all the time

CIA has been doing things like this for how long now?

top topics

join