It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 80
<< 77  78  79   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Much of the War in Iraq and in the Sinai before that was to erase archeological evidence and the Habiru are very much the Hebrew there G-ds were unnamed and added into treaties throughout the region that they must be respected even without a name. They functioned very much like the do today and in Diaspora as mercenaries, artisans, merchants of slaves, weapons and jewels and gold, political advisors and pirates. They always inserted themselves into communities as seperate but equal people and often gained total power through the process. Of course just like today they were only interested in their own wealth and power as a seperate people and cared not for the people they ruled over when they gained power, which led to those people eventually rebelling against their heavy handed and self serving rule. The pattern hasn't changed in thousands of years Michael. The Habiru are the Hebrew and many scholars do in fact accept it even though Zionist Scholars argue against it.

Erasing the Habiru legacy is a key task of Zionist Archeologists why do you think the first thing that fell in Baghdad was the Museum, why do you think Syria is a closed society, why do you think Egypt is paid billions of dollars each year.

And yes as I have said even the Zionist must abide by Rome's wishes.

Sorry Michael it's a bit part the Zionists and Habiru play I keep telling you it's not all about them! I know you want them to be the center of Universe but that's Rome not Jerusalem.

Most of history has been distorted, obscured and rewritten for reasons and purposes of control and propogating these religious control cult fictions on the masses.

I tell you what if I am wrong get your G-d to stop by my house and inform me to the contrary please let him know he will have a lot of explaining to do for the state the planet is in, and that I will have some very harsh words for him. Oh and remind him I have a temper!

Good strategic maneuver. Getting more outrageous while upping the self-effacing facade to reposition yourself as 'lovable fool' as opposed to 'vicious distorter.'

If I'm not careful I'll end up coming off as your straight man.

If you do actually have any interest in Middle East ancient history other than to scoop up factoids to spin your bizarro mundo webs, it's an interesting time to check out new developments.

Much of what has been passing for history of the region is now known to be the straining of devout Christian attempting to reconcile the decidedly non-historical biblical folklore with archeological finds.

Turns out there never was a King Solomon and those patriarch going back to Abraham. No 12 tribes, Egyptian Exodus, Moses, and most of the other revered fairy tale figures. All a reassembled myth cycle cobbled together circa 200 BC comprised of reconditioned parts legendry from diverse sources. A bit like your potted world histories.

Read a book called "The Mythic Past" by Copenhagen based scholar, Thomas L. Thompson. Truly eye-opening stuff that shatters a lot of long-held dogmas, filling in a newer understanding of the interweaving shared culture of ancient Hebrews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Hittites, et al.

M

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Holy crap! That's the closest thing I've ever seen to a sucessfully integrated Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory! I think the only thing you left out was the "Alien Agenda"!

Nevertheless, we will definitely find some points of disagreement in it, notably your identification of the Habiru as a Sea People, instead of the Philistines/Phoenicians. You do know that the Arabs still refer to Palestinians as "Philistines", don't you? Of course you do. With your Lebanese connections, that could hardly have escaped your notice.

The term "Habiru", on the other hand, actually goes back to Sumer. Don't let anyone fool you, it predates the Akkadians. Habiru actually predates the Hebrews as a cohesive people, and is the stock from which they are surmised to derive. To the Sumerians, the Habiru were desert dwellers, nomads, some nomadic herdsmen, others nomadic raiders. All fell under the general heading of Habiru, but none were considered a "Sea People", unless one takes into consideration the nomenclature of camels as "Ships of the Desert". A modern American cognate of "Habiru" would be "hillbilly", a perjorative social classification based mainly on geographical distribution.

Another point of contention would be the identification of the christian phrase "amen" with the Egyptian god Amun, or Amun-Ra. In reality, the christian term "amen" is derived from the semitic term for "true" (arabic "ameen") Nice try with the Amun, though. That line of reasoning is akin to saying that aeroplanes are so called because they "fly like arrows, my son".

Those are just two examples. All in all, that was a very well done post, so constructed and convoluted as to have nearly every assertion support nearly every other (with, apparently, no need for outside support because of the internal supporting structure), and nearly impossible to unravel sufficiently to find an end or two for a successful challenge.

Well played! A well baked conspiracy theory. I give it a 9.3!

Edit to add: I was going to let this slide, but curiosity got the better of me.

In your reference to 2012, why is your Ancient Order of Zionism running it's schedule based on a Mayan calendar from all the way around the world, that was unknown to anyone in the middle east 2000 years ago? Hell, it wasn't even know to the Maya 2000 years ago!

Just curious to hear the answer. It in no way diminishes my 9.3 rating of your post!

[edit on 2009/11/20 by nenothtu]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So it is exactly as I have said. The Zionists care not for the Jews and have used them from before the Inquisition. They rile them up, take off to another territory of richness and let the Jewish folks and their followers left behind pay the price.
West to east as in Spain, France, Germany and Russia.
That is until their expulsion from Russia by Stalin and company.
You all agree as to where their power bases are today.
Tel Aviv and NYC.
What is puzzling to me is why are the defense folks in American politics non Jew when there are false flags and Jews when there are not? Have there been any Muslim Defense folks?
The Canadian connection must be because of the recent diamond mines in or near the Arctic. The new African De Beers.
I know this is all connected to the death and destruction of the Fort Hood shootings and am trying to take something away from it other than the apocalyptic 2012 view point. The butterfly fart IMO could change that.
What about Russia, India, China. Are they all just waiting around and letting this old ancient plan of world domination occur? Will North Korea pre-empt or wait for the spoils? Where will they be after Iran and Israel and the USA are blown into the direction of the supernatural God or gods, of their choice.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Holy crap! That's the closest thing I've ever seen to a sucessfully integrated Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory! I think the only thing you left out was the "Alien Agenda"!

No need to get into the Planet Wide mining operation here on Slave Planet Earth! The truth is I have some theories in regards to that, but to date I have uncovered no credible evidence first hand. I have a rare knack (call it bad luck) to step into just about every pile of dung laid out there. Most of my conspiracy knowledge actually comes with first hand interaction with the major players (those would be the dung piles also referred to as the Powers that Be) but have to date encountered no credible alien presence. I will not preclude that there is one or an alien agenda but I have not personally encountered or verified it so I can’t purport it to be true even for the sake of conspiracy. I feel relatively certain based on my luck I would have encountered it first hand if it were true as it is a very small world but I will concede there still remain more things in heaven and earth than I as of yet comfortably aware of.

There is some strong circumstantial evidence of an alien presence in the past and it is possible that Eber/Ever created a temporary loop in time to reproduce himself and conduct alterations to his progeny to seed the planet but there is just not enough evidence to say it for certain in my humble opinion. I did do a thread in the Gray Area Board some time ago on my theories regarding a possible alien involvement.

The term "Habiru", on the other hand, actually goes back to Sumer. Don't let anyone fool you, it predates the Akkadians. Habiru actually predates the Hebrews as a cohesive people, and is the stock from which they are surmised to derive. To the Sumerians, the Habiru were desert dwellers, nomads, some nomadic herdsmen, others nomadic raiders. All fell under the general heading of Habiru, but none were considered a "Sea People", unless one takes into consideration the nomenclature of camels as "Ships of the Desert". A modern American cognate of "Habiru" would be "hillbilly", a perjorative social classification based mainly on geographical distribution.

There are two camps of scholars on this issue. Those that are trying to prove that the Habiru are not the Hebrew for primarily political purposes and those that are just academically curious and not concerned with the politics of this issue. I would like to add that the entire underpinnings of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are based off of some root assumptions that would more or less all go out the window if much of the Hebrew religion’s history was debunked by archeology. These religious sects not only represent societal control elements but huge wealth generation. The powerful priestly class has multiple motives to maintain the status quo and the political class that uses religion for societal control and motivation also has multiple motives to maintain the status quo.

It is true the Habiru/Hapiri date in the region to shortly after Ur but many scholars do believe they migrated to the area around that time as part of a wave of sea people, pirates that were active on the Egyptian and Lebanese coast of the Mediterranean. Scholars differ as to where they are from precisely, most favor Armenia and Anatoly some think the Southern Coast of Spain and a few, and I tend to favor that few think they may have originated out of Malta.

This would in effect if true create a strong reason for the importance and the power of the Knights of Malta and its selection occasionally as a place of important ceremony. Most scholars in the non-political camp consider the Habiru a Sea People.

Ancient accounts in cuneiform and papyrus associate the Habiru with unexplained celestial events and considered their unnamed G-ds to be both a profound mystery and serious threat. Account after account from Egypt to Babylon are filled with frustrations of people trying to hold them to account when they broke contracts and deals or committed thefts or murderous attacks on people and property and complaining to Government officials that nothing was being done about it. Other accounts from Egypt suggest that before the Hapiri took over the nation and established the Hyksos Dynasty in which Moses was the last Pharaoh of that dynasty that they were the Masons that worked on the Pyramids and Monuments under contract not as slaves and were considered equal in importance to the Pharaoh’s own soldiers.

Fresh archeological discoveries continue to be made and there is every chance that one day not in the distant future new evidence (likely manufactured) will be unearthed that will be used to prove that the basis of Judaism, Christianity and Islam is false and missing key elements for the purpose of melding all three religions into one at the conclusion of World War III.

I am satisfied that the Habiru were a migratory sea people, and that they are the Hebrew.

Another point of contention would be the identification of the christian phrase "amen" with the Egyptian god Amun, or Amun-Ra. In reality, the christian term "amen" is derived from the semitic term for "true" (arabic "ameen") Nice try with the Amun, though. That line of reasoning is akin to saying that aeroplanes are so called because they "fly like arrows, my son".

Memory Shock one of the more brilliant of the many brilliant forum moderators here on ATS recently did a thread on phonetic sounds and the vibratory energies they create and that the spellings of some words that differ slightly from one another still create the same basic vibration pattern. This is all about harmonic frequency and energy and is at the base of many meditational and spiritual practices. I suspect G-d itself when spoken creates some form of resonant energy that somehow might be to our own disadvantage. There are lots of aspects conspiracy wise to the things that people have been painstakingly indoctrinated with generation after generation that people simply take for granted and dismiss as ‘crazy talk’ when people investigate root possibilities further. In business at the very least phrases and sayings that work by creating powerful and effective messages become ‘canned’ meaning every employee in the enterprise is trained to phrase certain things in that precise way because of their effectiveness. Religion itself is very much a business and it’s highly plausible many of the phonetic sounds involved in religious ritual have been ‘canned’ as well for their maximum effect not for the laity but the priestly class that conducts the rituals.

In your reference to 2012, why is your Ancient Order of Zionism running it's schedule based on a Mayan calendar from all the way around the world, that was unknown to anyone in the middle east 2000 years ago? Hell, it wasn't even know to the Maya 2000 years ago!

Once again the Zionists are just one arm of a many pronged Roman conspiracy. As a professional warrior ask yourself this why are words used like “Staging area”. In Rome everything is staged for maximum entertainment value and effect. How significant is the staging concept in warfare? Operation Cast Lead? It’s all basically about evoking various elements for maximum political and strategic effect very much like in a Play that Romans were quite fond of by the way. Zionism itself is not ancient but the need for such an Army at a certain point in time was woven into the ‘Story’ Rome created in guiding societies and people to an inevitable point and conclusion Rome desires to complete it’s conquest of the world and establish a one world government. Think of Zionists as just one of many Roman Legions out and about doing Rome’s work. The Masons are another, the Skull and Bones another, Caesar recovering from his wounds first opened his eyes on 3/22 a week after the Senate attack after being secretly spirited out of Rome by Anthony and his Nephew and a mock funeral staged for him to guarantee his future protection. That is why it is Skull and Bones 322, and 3/22 is an important date for rituals. Multiple Roman Legions under various guises operate throughout the world. Zionism is truly not about Judaism it’s about the age old practice of Rome exploiting the Jews.

These religions are all sun cults based on the Zodiac with 13 and 12 being the most powerful numbers. The 13 colonies the 12 cantons, which Napoleon was excruciatingly and slowly poisoned to death for having the temerity to attack the latter the numerology always plays a key factor in the Sun Cults structures.

It though is all based on the progression of the Equinoxes. The age of Pisces (the Roman Christian Fish) is about to end.

Here in the United States we have 12 grades of school! There are 12 ages in the Equinoxes each too has it’s own set tasks in a universal school. The Age of Pisces was/is all about fishing, fishing for answers and knowledge in how to unite humanity. The Age of Aquarius begins on 2012, this is the end of the Age where the Roman Bible proclaims “Behold a man at the door bearing a pitcher of Water” as marking the end of which Jesus (Caesar) will be with us.

The Mayan Calendar also based on the progression of celestial bodies just happened to include the more detailed calculations that the Hebrew Calendar and the Roman/Greco Calendar hadn’t mastered yet. Many scholars and astronomers believe that the Age of Aquarius (the next school year) will start mid century, however it actually starts on the Winter Solstice in 2011.

Then the fish will no longer be out of water as it is now. Humanity will begin moving towards a true shared and collective consciousness something that the Internet is substituting and already preparing us for.

The final lesson of the age.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No need to get into the Planet Wide mining operation here on Slave Planet Earth! The truth is I have some theories in regards to that, but to date I have uncovered no credible evidence first hand. I have a rare knack (call it bad luck) to step into just about every pile of dung laid out there. Most of my conspiracy knowledge actually comes with first hand interaction with the major players (those would be the dung piles also referred to as the Powers that Be) but have to date encountered no credible alien presence. I will not preclude that there is one or an alien agenda but I have not personally encountered or verified it so I can’t purport it to be true even for the sake of conspiracy. I feel relatively certain based on my luck I would have encountered it first hand if it were true as it is a very small world but I will concede there still remain more things in heaven and earth than I as of yet comfortably aware of.

There is some strong circumstantial evidence of an alien presence in the past and it is possible that Eber/Ever created a temporary loop in time to reproduce himself and conduct alterations to his progeny to seed the planet but there is just not enough evidence to say it for certain in my humble opinion. I did do a thread in the Gray Area Board some time ago on my theories regarding a possible alien involvement.

[...]

Once again the Zionists are just one arm of a many pronged Roman conspiracy. As a professional warrior ask yourself this why are words used like “Staging area”. In Rome everything is staged for maximum entertainment value and effect. How significant is the staging concept in warfare? Operation Cast Lead? It’s all basically about evoking various elements for maximum political and strategic effect very much like in a Play that Romans were quite fond of by the way. Zionism itself is not ancient but the need for such an Army at a certain point in time was woven into the ‘Story’ Rome created in guiding societies and people to an inevitable point and conclusion Rome desires to complete it’s conquest of the world and establish a one world government. Think of Zionists as just one of many Roman Legions out and about doing Rome’s work. The Masons are another, the Skull and Bones another, Caesar recovering from his wounds first opened his eyes on 3/22 a week after the Senate attack after being secretly spirited out of Rome by Anthony and his Nephew and a mock funeral staged for him to guarantee his future protection. That is why it is Skull and Bones 322, and 3/22 is an important date for rituals. Multiple Roman Legions under various guises operate throughout the world. Zionism is truly not about Judaism it’s about the age old practice of Rome exploiting the Jews.

These religions are all sun cults based on the Zodiac with 13 and 12 being the most powerful numbers. The 13 colonies the 12 cantons, which Napoleon was excruciatingly and slowly poisoned to death for having the temerity to attack the latter the numerology always plays a key factor in the Sun Cults structures.

It though is all based on the progression of the Equinoxes. The age of Pisces (the Roman Christian Fish) is about to end.

Here in the United States we have 12 grades of school! There are 12 ages in the Equinoxes each too has it’s own set tasks in a universal school. The Age of Pisces was/is all about fishing, fishing for answers and knowledge in how to unite humanity. The Age of Aquarius begins on 2012, this is the end of the Age where the Roman Bible proclaims “Behold a man at the door bearing a pitcher of Water” as marking the end of which Jesus (Caesar) will be with us.

The Mayan Calendar also based on the progression of celestial bodies just happened to include the more detailed calculations that the Hebrew Calendar and the Roman/Greco Calendar hadn’t mastered yet. Many scholars and astronomers believe that the Age of Aquarius (the next school year) will start mid century, however it actually starts on the Winter Solstice in 2011.

Well we are now light years away from discussion of our 'alleged' victim of Zionist machinations, Maj Hasan late of Ft Hood. But what the hey.

You're skills at synthesizing online conspiracy bent quasi-history, archeology, anthropology, religious studies, astrology, etc - are admirable.

The unfortunate driving factor, to somehow prove Evil Zionists have been running the world since Day One, skews your findings. If it's any help, there are some whacky books that attempt to show Jews are an alien race from another planet. You must know Zacharia Sitchin, the father of the Planet Niburu mythology which he claims to have translated from ancient Sumerian sources, is an Israeli.

On the significance of 12 and 13 to our culture, you must know why 13 is important. There are 365 and a bit days in the year. Each year contains 13 lunar cycles of 28+ days (13 x 28 = 364). 28 days not coincidentally is the duration of a normal female menstrual cycle which was demonstrably regulated by the appearance of the full moon in earliest times.

There was in fact among people we now call pagans, a 13th astrological sign, the Spider. As I recall, it was the Romans who imposed their chosen number of 12 on Western society. The pagan 13 was stigmatized, and we still carry on the tradition of it being thought of as bad luck. Many buildings do not assign a 13th floor.

Much has been made of the seepage of paganism and witchcraft into Christianized culture. Christ and his 12 Apostles add up to the magic 13.
Major Hasan's victims also numbered 13. We'll chalk that up to coincidence for now.

As much as I hate to rain on your parade, when you decide you want to actually learn more about ancient history I recommend actual books by people who know something about their chosen subjects rather than the hit-and-miss often agenda driven drivel that fills up the Internet.

Mike

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

The unfortunate driving factor, to somehow prove Evil Zionists have been running the world since Day One, skews your findings. If it's any help, there are some whacky books that attempt to show Jews are an alien race from another planet. You must know Zacharia Sitchin, the father of the Planet Niburu mythology which he claims to have translated from ancient Sumerian sources, is an Israeli.

Michael would you please stop trying to write a larger part for the Zionists into the script than they have been alloted! What are you with the Union or an Agent?

I have to caution you this production is way over budget! I do believe you are wasting your time barking up that tree!

Zionism is just one aspect of a multi-layered conspiracy.

This is truly what I hate about having to exploit Jewish guilt! Lighten up already on the poor Zionists they are just doing their jobs.

Their Roman not Jewish Jobs.

I fell in love with History before there was an Internet. I actually read something called books! They are made out of wood pulp and finally pressed shavings make something called paper, ink is applied to them, it's an amazing but smelly process!

I am not a fan of Stichens theories to me it's just another way for people to distract from the human element. Whether it's space aliens or G-ds it puts forth a notion that man is a victim and beholden and enslaved and powerless to and in the face of something bigger and more powerful and that human destiny is cast in stone by forces that can't be altered!

I consider that self defeatist and enslaving and whether it be dieties or space aliens or just men as I contend I would rather fight against those few beings or people that are responsible than fight the irresponsible and manipulated masses.

By the way G-d did not show up at my house last night! Proof positive that humans are more powerful since I advertized a well deserved tongue lashing in advance.

Michael you and I are only as responsible for other groups and collective groups madness and insanity as we choose to by identifying ourselves with them.

Zionism is a terror based orginization. There are no ifs ands or buts about that. What remains is how people rationalize and support violence and denounce it and distance them selves from it.

I am not taking sides, I pick on Christians, Zionists and Muslims alike when their herd mentality permeates their thinking in illogical ways.

The world really is on the cusp of something big but it's only as bad as we choose to make it by selecting bad and hasty solutions.

I advocate for peace and truth and letting bygones by bygones.

People of all denominations are really trapped in these cults and their circular logic and it really is no different than the Moonies or the Hare Kirshnas.

Its a classic case of people giving better advice to others than they will give to themselves. We can see the falicy and folly in others but have a harder time when it comes to our own mirror.

That's not vicious Michael that's tough love, there is how ever though nothing loving about bombs and bullets and those who advocate it as an only solution have already been defeated.

I believe the script can be rewritten that universe is fluid enough to allow for that providing people can set aside their prejudicial and biased and violent ways and try to learn a better way.

No it won't be easy, the best things in life never are Michael!

That is by the way what makes our friendship so wonderful, its not easy but I find the challenges of it to be rewarding!

Peace and love can rule the day Michael. Ft. Hood is not worth advocating another war were hundreds of thousands if not millions of people on both sides of the divide will die.

Problems are opportunities in disguise. Violence hasn't solved anything yet here on earth, I highly doubt it shall in this case either.

Situations like Ft. Hood are opportunities to really learn and address the real issues that lead to violence, and it takes two to tango. There are no innocents involved. Just people who are a bit better about being more honest about the other fellow than the one in the mirror!

[edit on 20/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Michael would you please stop trying to write a larger part for the Zionists into the script than they have been alloted! What are you with the Union or an Agent?

I have to caution you this production is way over budget! I do believe you are wasting your time barking up that tree!

Zionism is just one aspect of a multi-layered conspiracy.

This is truly what I hate about having to exploit Jewish guilt! Lighten up already on the poor Zionists they are just doing their jobs.

Their Roman not Jewish Jobs.

I consider that self defeatist and enslaving and whether it be dieties or space aliens or just men as I contend I would rather fight against those few beings or people that are responsible than fight the irresponsible and manipulated masses.

By the way G-d did not show up at my house last night! Proof positive that humans are more powerful since I advertized a well deserved tongue lashing in advance.

Michael you and I are only as responsible for other groups and collective groups madness and insanity as we choose to by identifying ourselves with them.

Zionism is a terror based orginization. There are no ifs ands or buts about that. What remains is how people rationalize and support violence and denounce it and distance them selves from it.

I am not taking sides, I pick on Christians, Zionists and Muslims alike when their herd mentality permeates their thinking in illogical ways.

The world really is on the cusp of something big but it's only as bad as we choose to make it by selecting bad and hasty solutions.

I advocate for peace and truth and letting bygones by bygones.

All sounds reasonable Proty. The difficulty which I have noted, along with others, is that despite your elongated protestations and claims to the contrary, the sum total of your messages always reduce to one overarching statement: Muslims innocent, Jews guilty. It gets tiresome, annoying, and suspicious.

Endless historical factoid hopping and convoluted contortions to link what you call 'Zionists' to every injustice and conflict across the globe, past and present. It starts getting ridiculous when we enter the realm of ancient history and those 'Evil Zionists' are working on their master plan to control the universe thousands of years ago.

It's fun to customize one's own history of the world. But yours invariably points an arrow of culpability for every act of genocide, exploitation and abuse at your favoured 'Evil Zionists'

The Rothschilds engineered the Nazi rise to power to encourage Jewish immigration to Israel. A claim you just throw off as part of an endless procession of malign disinformation.

I'm embarrassed being in a discussion where something like this is floated as anything other than a sick joke.

Jocular self-effacing and dilution attempts may work for a while and for some. But an agenda is an agenda no matter how hard one tries to mask it.

M

[edit on 20-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

All sounds reasonable Proty. The difficulty which I have noted, along with others, is that despite your elongated protestations and claims to the contrary, the sum total of your messages always reduce to one overarching statement: Muslims innocent, Jews guilty. It gets tiresome, annoying, and suspicious.

Michael as you and I have discussed here on ATS before in these forums there is a very limited Muslim presence on the Boards to interact with in these conversations.

I can think of only three members currently posting that I know to actually be Muslim and none of them are advocating for war but to stop war.

Dialogue can only be effected when those involved are present to engage in.

Conversely on the other hand there is a significant Zionist pro-Israel presence here on ATS check your profile's friends list for the main players on the roster. We both know who they are.

While the Muslims are not decending on these boards to advocate for intolelrance, prejudice and war, very often the Zionists and pro-Israeli crowd is.

When allowed to they will attempt to totally dominate the debate in regards to the United States War on Terrorism even though the majority of them are not Americans.

As I have stated before such people in essence are advocating for a war of Muslim attrition and there is little to no actual Muslim presence to counter their often highly prejudicial, biased and circumstantial contentions and assertions.

Believe the first Muslim who comes onto the thread that advocates killing all the Jews or Christians I will be all over them like White on Rice!

I address my concerns with Zionists and Christians on the boards because they are actually present on the boards to address my concerns with them.

Frankly I am a little more appreciative of the Muslims for the very reason that they don't take the squeeky wheel get's the grease strategy that the pro-Israeli/Zionist crowd does.

They don't seem so loudly intent on eliminating anyone or hating anyone and consequentially don't interupt me in my pursuit of my favorite conspiracies.

To me everything is a conspiracy, that's why I like ATS to some highly motivated politically inclined people functioning as pawns to conspirators they could care less about conspiracies. They are here to trash this politician, this party, that race, that religion etc., etc.

Get me some radical Muslims to pick on and I shall!

I am not advocating for the destruction of Israel, they are entitled to 48% of the land as promised by contract, fair is fair. I am not advocating for the destruction of the Hebrew religion. They are free to practice their religion however they want, I don't want American taxpayers to subsdidize Israel or any other nation though. The Jews aren't cripples they can work for their daily bread for Pete's sakes.

I am not advocating either for the destruction of Christianity either. I do advocate they actually look at how the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish live as those are the only real Christians I have ever seen and in the mean time get off their sanctimonious soap boxes and pulpits until they actually follow some of their own purported beliefs with consitency like the Amish do.

I am not advocating either for the destruction of Islam and advocate that the Islamic Monarchies especially share more of the wealth with the impoverished Muslim masses as it's poverty and dispair that most lead to the frustration that leads to radical religious zealots and the average Muslim is much poorer in material wealth than Christians or Jews.

I am advocating that everyone get along and look for answers as to how they can.

In short I can only pick on the people who pop up on my Radar, the Muslims are good at staying off of it!

Make of that what you will! I think you know me well enough by now though to know I am advocating peace for all, and I have told you time and time again that the Zionists are leading the Jews into a Roman trap and I am looking out for you menches in my own way.

You can lead a horse to water Michael...making them drink...

Make love not war!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

While the Muslims are not decending on these boards to advocate for intolelrance, prejudice and war, very often the Zionists and pro-Israeli crowd is.

When allowed to they will attempt to totally dominate the debate in regards to the United States War on Terrorism even though the majority of them are not Americans.

As I have stated before such people in essence are advocating for a war of Muslim attrition and there is little to no actual Muslim presence to counter their often highly prejudicial, biased and circumstantial contentions and assertions.

Believe the first Muslim who comes onto the thread that advocates killing all the Jews or Christians I will be all over them like White on Rice!

I address my concerns with Zionists and Christians on the boards because they are actually present on the boards to address my concerns with them.

Frankly I am a little more appreciative of the Muslims for the very reason that they don't take the squeeky wheel get's the grease strategy that the pro-Israeli/Zionist crowd does.

They don't seem so loudly intent on eliminating anyone or hating anyone and consequentially don't interupt me in my pursuit of my favorite conspiracies.

[yadda yadda yadda]

I am not advocating for the destruction of Israel, they are entitled to 48% of the land as promised by contract, fair is fair. I am not advocating for the destruction of the Hebrew religion. They are free to practice their religion however they want, I don't want American taxpayers to subsdidize Israel or any other nation though. The Jews aren't cripples they can work for their daily bread for Pete's sakes.

I am not advocating either for the destruction of Christianity either. I do advocate they actually look at how the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish live as those are the only real Christians I have ever seen and in the mean time get off their sanctimonious soap boxes and pulpits until they actually follow some of their own purported beliefs with consitency like the Amish do.

I am not advocating either for the destruction of Islam and advocate that the Islamic Monarchies especially share more of the wealth with the impoverished Muslim masses as it's poverty and dispair that most lead to the frustration that leads to radical religious zealots and the average Muslim is much poorer in material wealth than Christians or Jews.

I am advocating that everyone get along and look for answers as to how they can.

In short I can only pick on the people who pop up on my Radar, the Muslims are good at staying off of it!

Make of that what you will! I think you know me well enough by now though to know I am advocating peace for all, and I have told you time and time again that the Zionists are leading the Jews into a Roman trap and I am looking out for you menches in my own way.

You can lead a horse to water Michael...making them drink...

Make love not war!

Prototypist,

I think you're more inclined to make war than peace despite your protestations.

Have you ever heard the variant statement:

"You can lead a whore to water, but you can't make her think."

No one advocates harm to people because they are Muslims. Not here, not in Dark Satanic Headquarters in Tel Aviv. That's your imagination and a good indicator of how you assess reality. The only opposition is to the small minority who practice an wantonly destructive and murderous Islamic ideology.

I don't want to fill up this already overloaded thread with a tedious argument. If I thought one might actually convince anyone of anything they hadn't considered it might be worth the effort.

But I've noticed in my year here that some people are not only hardened in their skewed takes on the world, they have mastered the art of inverting responsibilities so that those that draw attention to them are made to seem unreasonable.

Good news is those with open minds and self-awareness can usually see what is unravelling in fornt of them. I'm afraid those who are incapable of differentiating fact from fiction, unless young and still formative, will eternally be in a haze and susceptible to arguments that offer quick and easy answers to difficult questions and conflicting information.

A group of super-villains to blame for all the world's problems that explains the wars and injustices works in movies and video games, why not the real world.
Jews are a good choice for villains. Loads of ready made hate literature and sites to choose from. People willing to volunteer their time to mining the Internet to find any bit of data to link them to some vast conspiracy to control the world. Get the outstanding 10% of the money they don't already control, get rid of those pesky Muslims and take their land.

The world is a simple place for the simple-minded.

M

[edit on 20-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I have but one thing to say and that is as always friend Michael, Rome offers you war or peace. It matters not one hair to Rome which upon thou decides.

Choose wisely.

You might want to note that the Zionist have not won peace through war and have accomplished little but squandering the good will earned through misfortune and tragedy in it's bungling of winning peace.

Conversely neither have the Palestinians.

However since you are not a Phillistine I suggest you look to your house and not theirs for answers.

Your friend, Protoplasmic Traveler

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
NENO
So then, what you are saying is that, in your world view, "Zionists" are just the Jewish version of the Muslim's "jihadists"? Is that correct?

DONNY
I would like to point out that IMO a jihadist is less likely to change his name and come around from behind.
My understanding is jihad make no secret of their identity.

MM
But I've noticed in my year here that some people are not only hardened in their skewed takes on the world, they have mastered the art of inverting responsibilities so that those that draw attention to them are made to seem unreasonable.

DONNY
Proto has shown you every side but his BACKSIDE which IMO you deserve.

MM
Jews are a good choice for villains. Loads of ready made hate literature and sites to choose from. People willing to volunteer their time to mining the Internet to find any bit of data to link them to some vast conspiracy to control the world

DONNY
Proto says Zionists not Jews mikey get off it already

MM
The world is a simple place for the simple-minded.

DONNY
We all know who thinks they have no simple minded folks in their camp.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have but one thing to say and that is as always friend Michael, Rome offers you war or peace. It matters not one hair to Rome which upon thou decides.

Choose wisely.

You might want to note that the Zionist have not won peace through war and have accomplished little but squandering the good will earned through misfortune and tragedy in it's bungling of winning peace.

Conversely neither have the Palestinians.

However since you are not a Phillistine I suggest you look to your house and not theirs for answers.

Your friend, Protoplasmic Traveler

Like the ominous cryptic intonation. You should write Haiku.

I almost believe you believe this stuff about Rome.

As for Phyllis Stein, I stopped using that Internet ID ages ago.

M

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Of course I believe it Michael, I am a man who says what he means and means what he says.

The truth of it is truly all around one, every day, in almost every way.

Most humans suffer from something called poor situational awareness.

They like to make the simple complex, they like to get caught up in emotional drama that has no logic attached to it, they are easily distracted and their focus along with it.

The Powers that Be do not suffer from this malady.

Trust me when I say I know. Almost everything people percieve as reality has been manipulated through conspiracy to create a vast illusion.

About the only thing that is what it appears is dogs are man's best friend, lovable, loyal and true.

While dogs might be man's best friend, the man in the mirror is typically his most dangerous foe.

Rome offers war or peace as always Michael. One must first find peace within to find peace without.

Anger, resentment, jealousy, fear, vengence, lust and greed make that a path fraught with obsticles.

These are the things that the Powers that Be manipulate the people of this planet with. It is more than clear to those who dare to take their blinders off. Think inside the box, look for your answers inside the box, war with others inside the box...one shall forever stay inside the box.

I play the drums Michael, it's quite natural for my to march to my own beat.

Personally I would choose peace but hey that's just me.

Some things Michael just don't look good no matter how much lipstick you put on them!

Ft. Hood is part of a conspiracy. A conspiracy to ignite passions and one must understand that this orchestrated economic crisis is all about making people angry and insecure. Just add a match and boom!

Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Ft. Hood is part of a conspiracy. A conspiracy to ignite passions and one must understand that this orchestrated economic crisis is all about making people angry and insecure. Just add a match and boom!

I presume you are implying some unnamed Evil 'Group' set up an innocent Major Hasan to further their strategic goals. Evidence and elaboration would be of great interest.

Could it be those 'Usual Suspects' you've mentioned who control 90% of the world's wealth, all the media, and dictate foreign policy to the US government? The same ones who have been lurking in the shadows manipulating the Western World for thousands of years?

M

[edit on 21-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Aveg3MCPuVB_7ofAWasciJqs0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'JtcDZoZ25lBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMjA yL3VzX2ZvcnRfaG9vZF9zaG9vdGluZwRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDZm9ydGhvb2RzdXNw

Gonna be charged with attempted murder. Hope they seek the death penalty.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Gonna be charged with attempted murder. Hope they seek the death penalty.

Because two wrongs ALWAYS makes a right.

Double thumbs up to you for wishing death onto someone else.

Before you reply "He killed people blah blah blah kill him!" Understand this : IT SOLVES NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Because two wrongs ALWAYS makes a right.

And your idea for punishment for this loser is??????

Double thumbs up to you for wishing death onto someone else.

I can live with that.

Before you reply "He killed people blah blah blah kill him!" Understand this : IT SOLVES NOTHING!

Well, I wasn't going to say that.

Once again, I'd love to hear what your take on his punishment should be when he's found guilty.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Your understanding and lack of appreciation of life disgusts me.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Your understanding and lack of appreciation of life disgusts me.

I'm weeping for you.

But what about Hasan's lack of appreciation of life? Or does that matter to you? I guess dead GIs are OK in your book?

top topics

<< 77  78  79   >>

join