It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackEyedPeasMusic video full of Illuminati symbolism? Astronaut,Saturn,Pyramid,Cube...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Black Eyed Peas is such an awesome band. I love that song and they have some blockbuster CD's. Fergie is so hot and man Josh Duhamel is an idiot for cheating on her with a stripper.

Also it's very hard for me not to want to believe that very wealthy people, very talented people are in fact ET's hiding in human form enjoying everything that their wealthy, rich life entails.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We also need to be concerned about people who make something out of NOTHING! Just like POX News

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Nah I would doubt that about them being ETs. But physical beauty is a quality that is like the ticket to stardom. If you are attractive enough you are made an icon.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok I'm showing my lack of knowledge about pop culture here, reviving a thread almost a year after it died. I just discovered this song and liked it so much that I looked on youtube for it. The video floored me. Ok so I may be easily amused, but really it touched me. So, of course I do a search on ats to see if anyone talked about it and here it is.

I noticed the following: earth-like planet has woman on it, she reminds me of a mother earth figure with all the lushness of the plants... she is stuck on the planet longing for the stars or what is out there or who is out there... they are looking for her/planet?

One man is on a surface near Jupiter... everyone keeps saying Saturn, but it looks like Jupiter to me (Jupiter has rings like shown in the video, as shown here: windows2universe.org... ). So he's on a moon of Jupiter maybe? You can see 2 other moons nearby. The other man is on a desert planet or moon. Incidentally, he is levitating which could signify manipulation of a magnetic field maybe? I don't know the science of it really but I know it's possible ( en.wikipedia.org... ). About the guy near the sun, there is some speculation about the sun being a stargate. Here is only one of the websites where it is discussed: www.bring4th.org...

She's waiting, they are searching.

The cube and the pyramid appear suddenly only as the man on Jupiter's moon (?) finds a stone tablet type key under the surface and he activates it. That's also when you see the astronaut and the guy who activated the gates looking like that's when something appeared before them that was not there previously. Interestingly, Ganymede has an iron rich core that generates a very strong magnetic field, just like earth.....

GenLo mentioned the pine cone staff... I did notice that immediately too. I'm sure there is so much more, but I just wanted to mention the other stuff that jumped out at me immediately.

Others have posted that the symbolism doesn't necessarily mean something evil, they are ancient symbols that have significant spiritual meanings.

I am not saying I think that this is evidence of anything, but I do find it quite interesting and there is more here that seems to indicate that it wasn't just a bunch of stuff thrown together for it's visual effects.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Okay, here I am again. I wasn't looking for it, but I happened to just find this article that talks about the esoteric meaning of the video. I remembered this thread and thought to post it.

Again, I feel a little stupid that I killed the thread after reviving it, and here I am doing it again.
I figured I'd post this in case anyone was possibly interested.

vigilantcitizen.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join