It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange in the book of Enoch- 'The Watchers'? The secrets presrved in heaven....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone know this website but it will give you days of reading it's information and is VERY INTERESTING... Check it out and tell us what you think.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Key2life]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some good input here.

Also it sounds like where the "Highlander" movies got their story lines.

Someday soon a lot is going to be revealed as one has already stated, and man will justify it away, and Satan will lead the lie.

Recon3

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is much that has yet to be revealed. Much of the past is hidden from view. We just get glimpses here and there. It's akin to Particle Physics. We get hints here and there but that is what makes it interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Trip that Enoch took is a very rare trip. The only person in recent history to take that trip to "heaven" with "Angels/Nephelim" was Michel Desmarquet. a Book Originally titles Abduction to the 9th Planet. or you can find it underthe Thiaoouba Prophecy. The book of Enoch was so controversial that it was left out of the bible.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Angels have never had sex with human's, and are incapable of doing it. It was with Seth and the birth of his son Enosh, that man began to call on the name of the LORD. The sons of God ( those that worshiped God), slept with the daughters of men. ( Those that were living in disobedience.) Angel's cannot,except with the authority of the Father, take on human form. An angel is a spirit, a spirit has no sexual identity, neither do we once we leave our body and receive our new body if we go to heaven.

The book of Enoch is mentioned in the Holy Bible, but one should not assume that the book of Enoch we have today is the exact text spoken of in the Holy Bible. Also, just because something written is older than other copies of it, does not mean it is more valid, or authentic. Job is the oldest book in the Holy Bible. Not every thing in the Holy bible is in chronological order.

It is interesting to read thests texts and The Book of Enoch interested me too. Well happy reading.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

Are you saying it was normal men that slept with the daughters of men and that then had giants as children?

Also, if he should not assume that the book of Enoch we have today is the exact text spoken of in the Holy Bible then I think its fair to say that the Holy Bible is not the "exact" text as orginaly written. Dont you think?

If

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would like to thank the person who mentioned "The Book of Enoch". By the way it is referenced in 2nd Samuel and many passage were taken from it actually over 100 and put in the KJV of the bible. It scares many Christians, It should not but it does. It shows that they do not study. In love I would like to send those who want to learn to a website.

"The Book of Enoch" is in the dead Sea scrolls. And Job 1: tells who the "sons of God" are, not Seth unless Seth is traveling with Satan.

"sons of God", Watchers, Fallen Angels are all the same. Watch out cause we can unknowingly entertain Angels, sound familiar? They must be able to turn themselves into a human, huh? Then they had sex with women. The offspring was a giant. Then when you kill a giant, you can only kill the flesh. The spirit keeps on living and looking for a body to go into. Now you have an Evil Spirit or a Demon.

Watchers, Fallen Angels, "sons of God" have a Celestial body, We humans have a terestial body, this is spoken in Corinthians. Jesus had a Celestial body. He could walk on water, walk through walls, Yet he bled and died on the cross. Angels, Fallen Angels, Watchers, "sons of God" all have a Celestial body.

In Sodom and Gomarrah, the men were trying to have sex with the Angels, and the Angels blinded them to get away, so I guess Angels can have sex.

My sources for this are reluctant-messenger.com...

www.thedivinecouncil.com... Check out Mikes credentials !

www.stevequayle.com...

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

I love to debate this so bring it, You will learn a lot. :-) Which is great! It will teach you something the Church is afraid to talk about. This is not for everyone, not everyone who goes to church wants to know the truth.

One more source, this will set you free! www.pidradio.com... Please listen to the audio. It is facinating!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plugandplay51

Yeah baby! Sorry cant argue with you because I agree with what you said. Maybe we could debate something else.

edit to add: oo oo how about how "aliens" fit in.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I enjoy this subject, I have studied it for over 25 years. The "Watchers", Fallen Angels, "sons of God", in my opinion are also what many folks call Aliens. But there could be exceptions to the rule. I will post more later about this stuff. I Love it!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was looking online for this book and there are many translations and versions. Any recommendations on which is the most accurate and true to the original text?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay51
I enjoy this subject, I have studied it for over 25 years. The "Watchers", Fallen Angels, "sons of God", in my opinion are also what many folks call Aliens. But there could be exceptions to the rule. I will post more later about this stuff. I Love it!

Damn, its like your reading my mind. Quit! Am interested in your thoughts on the "alien" subject.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

Really, you remember...funny I don't. Why do all people of faith talk like they were there....experiencing the moment. NO ONE KNOWS what the truth is.....I just wish people would admit that one simple thing and truly open their mind.
I know...gods mad at me and I will be punished....ya right. If god is the all mighty, powerful, judge, jury and seer of all....then why the need for watchers
....Got to admit, it all sounds a little lame to me.
I sometimes think about a situation where we are first introduced to this new book and belief called the Bible. Someone has a Thread at ATS titled "New Book Found with Strange Beliefs"......the posts would be flying and some of our respected ATS science guys would have a field day with it. Debunk, after debunk with thumbs down and laughing face abound.

OK, that's all...better stop now before lightning strikes me down

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The reason why the fallen angels could offspring such evil creatures is because they did what they did as rebellion to God and his divine purpose for man. They knew that the Christ would come someday and by polluting the bloodlines of humanity they were attempting to stop the will of God. Noah was not part Nephilim and was pure human stock as was his sons. But these fallen angels also corrupted "all flesh" and that means all animal flesh as well. God wiped it all out in the flood and started again with Noah and his children. But even after that (Gen 6) they still intermingled with human kind (Daniel 2) mixing their seed with humans even in these last days.

As for secrets that man should not possess, yes, they were to do with control over the elements of nature. Instead they offered "silly" useless secrets (spells and incantations) (potions and cutting of roots "drugs"). It is interesting to note that the word Witch was actually descendant from the word "watch", and they (witches) were the wives (of whom they chose) of the watchers, or watchers wives.

Now today man has started to do genetic cloning ad inter species hybridization. And he is seeking to find a particle of matter so small they believe all matter hangs on it. Control of it means control over the elements of nature. If God wants it kept secret and even the fallen ones were afraid to tell it, God will keep it secret.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A while ago I posted "the lost books of the bible" in PDF here on ATS.

Here is the link to it
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I really liked reading it, it gives so much insight into something most of us were never taught or privy too. Enjoy!

-sourD

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Angels have never had sex with human's, and are incapable of doing it. It was with Seth and the birth of his son Enosh, that man began to call on the name of the LORD. The sons of God ( those that worshiped God), slept with the daughters of men. ( Those that were living in disobedience.) Angel's cannot,except with the authority of the Father, take on human form. An angel is a spirit, a spirit has no sexual identity, neither do we once we leave our body and receive our new body if we go to heaven.

The book of Enoch is mentioned in the Holy Bible, but one should not assume that the book of Enoch we have today is the exact text spoken of in the Holy Bible. Also, just because something written is older than other copies of it, does not mean it is more valid, or authentic. Job is the oldest book in the Holy Bible. Not every thing in the Holy bible is in chronological order.

It is interesting to read thests texts and The Book of Enoch interested me too. Well happy reading.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

Angels = Sons of God Click here for proof from Hebrew script.

(Genesis 6:2)
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Where it says that after Seth men began to call on the name of the Lord, the translation is, that man began to profane the name of the Lord. The fallen ones were angelic not human, they were fallen because they were in rebellion against God.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Recommended reading- Necronomican There is an entire chapter devoted to the "Watchers". Some say it was written by Abdul Alhzarred [spelling might be wrong] a.k.a "The mad arab" as a diary/cookbook of sorts [spells for conjuring the dead ] while others claim it was penned by H.P. Lovecraft as elaborate fiction. If it is fiction, it's the best damn book I've ever read.
I think you might find a lot of correlations between the Necro and the passages of Enoch that you quoted.

I see what you mean that it looks like there are correlations between The Watchers in the Necronomicon and The Watchers in the Book of Enoch.

But ..... keep in mind that the Necronomicon is written much later then the Book of Enoch. Possibly some parts of the Enoch scriptures have inspired someone to write about 'the watchers' in the Necronomicon.

H.P. Lovecraft was facinated by John Dee's scripts and stories about the Occult. John Dee wrote also in scripts of which he said is was the Angelical Language but looks like the Enochian alphabeth.

The original Enoch scripture is written in Ge'ez. The earliest Ge'ez alphabet dates from 500 BC and proto-Ge'ez dates from 800 BC.
Ge'ez was a language spoken in Ethiopia (Erithrea) and Israel and is only used in liturgy since the Middle Ages.

Keep in mind that Old Scripts, yes even the Holy Bible, have been translated into various laguages OFTEN. This makes it even more difficult to understand old texts, because its not always clear and certain IF a specific word is properly translated.

The origin of parts of a word and where that words comes from (its root) is not always known. Sometimes translators give it their best shot but even so many times a word can simply have a slighty different meaning and thus can be translated wrongly.

In the Bible and in the Enochian Book 'The Watchers' were those who guarded the 'Road' between Above (Heaven) and Earth. They guarded the Din Gir.

Dingir is not just 'deity'in Sumerian but Din means also
'right, 'purity', 'brightness' and Gir means 'suddenly appearing from heaven' (a rocket from Outer Space?).

Bottom line:
I believe it's wonderful to read translations of old scripts but just keep in mind that the oldest scriptures found so far are the Vedic scriptures (Sanscrit): the Mahabaratha and the Ramayana.
These translations come close because Sanscrit is still written en spoken by many people.

Have fun walking the Path of Knowledge but Beware of the Illusions!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

"Angels have never had sex with human's, and are incapable of doing it"

Actually you are partly right...the angles who are on the side of God have never had sex with humans...not because they can't but because they won't. There are instances of thsoe angels who follow satan having sex with human females. We see that in Gen. 6:4 where the "sons of God" are identified. We know that these are indeed angles because they are mentioned as well in Job 1 and 2 as the "sons of God" who presented themselves before the Lord in Heaven. The term "sons of God" in both the Gen. and Job accounts is the same and the hebrew is "bene elohim" or sons of God.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven,

The eternal secrets which were revealed has a lot to do with genetics and technology.

The secrets of the revelation genetics is apparent when you look at the story of Jacob. When Jacob had an encounter with the angel, the "wrestling" is actually a metaphor for negotiations. There was a covenant or contract of trust made at that time. The scriptures say that the angel struck Jacob on the thigh. This is a metaphor for sexual reproduction.

In exchange for Jacob allowing genetic modification on his progeny, he was taught some of the 'secrets' of genetics. He used this knowledge to breed a stronger herd from among his father-in-laws animals.

Another part of the "secrets" is to disguise what you know under the cloak of having "magic powers". This is what all the powerful "prophets" have done as well as many others. Jacob peeled the bark of trees to make them look striped in color. He set the twigs before the animals when they came to water. Jacob took advantage of the ignorance of those who wanted to know his secrets. He told them that looking at the striped twigs caused them to bear marked off-spring.

Even to this day people interpret those scriptures to mean that fixating on an object can determine the outcome of offspring and that it has psychosomatic implication. This is just plain ignorant. Jacob used this form of "mental magic" to hold his secrets. The brotherhoods of secret societies teach that a man is his trade and that his trade secrets are to be preserved at all costs.

This train of thought perseveres today; it is costly to gain knowledge of trades and you are only told a little bit at a time...as you can afford to pay for it.

"You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."

The "worthless" secrets are those of science/technology and genetics. The secret of most value was never revealed to these watchers. They may know a few clumsy things about genetic modification, but they do not know how to create anything themselves nor how to give the breath of life to establish a living soul.

and they taught them charms
2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

The "charms and enchantments" are the disguises used to make it appear that you have great magic to cause this. "Charms and enchantments" are the origin of "the mysteries". A 'sorcerer' could pretend to read a message in the entrails of an animal knowing all the while that this was not the true source of the knowledge. It was a way to fool people and to hide behind something "magical" as the source. It not only played on the ignorance of people, but caused them to hold the sorcerer in high regard for having superior knowledge and powers.

"The cutting of roots" again suggests genetics; this time, using grafting techniques and selective propagation.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay51
I would like to thank the person who mentioned "The Book of Enoch". By the way it is referenced in 2nd Samuel and many passage were taken from it actually over 100 and put in the KJV of the bible. It scares many Christians, It should not but it does. It shows that they do not study. In love I would like to send those who want to learn to a website.

"The Book of Enoch" is in the dead Sea scrolls. And Job 1: tells who the "sons of God" are, not Seth unless Seth is traveling with Satan.

"sons of God", Watchers, Fallen Angels are all the same. Watch out cause we can unknowingly entertain Angels, sound familiar? They must be able to turn themselves into a human, huh? Then they had sex with women. The offspring was a giant. Then when you kill a giant, you can only kill the flesh. The spirit keeps on living and looking for a body to go into. Now you have an Evil Spirit or a Demon.

Watchers, Fallen Angels, "sons of God" have a Celestial body, We humans have a terestial body, this is spoken in Corinthians. Jesus had a Celestial body. He could walk on water, walk through walls, Yet he bled and died on the cross. Angels, Fallen Angels, Watchers, "sons of God" all have a Celestial body.

In Sodom and Gomarrah, the men were trying to have sex with the Angels, and the Angels blinded them to get away, so I guess Angels can have sex.

My sources for this are reluctant-messenger.com...

www.thedivinecouncil.com... Check out Mikes credentials !

www.stevequayle.com...

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

I love to debate this so bring it, You will learn a lot. :-) Which is great! It will teach you something the Church is afraid to talk about. This is not for everyone, not everyone who goes to church wants to know the truth.

One more source, this will set you free! www.pidradio.com... Please listen to the audio. It is facinating!

They downplay enoch and other writings and cultures because it doesn't fit what they where told or believe. Just like the Sumerians, I heard of them years ago but since MSM and MS professors didn't push stories or programs about he Sumerians, I like others didn't give them notice. They pick and chose what they want and discard or ignore the rest. Much of these writings are a bunch of old stories of actual events that happened before the great cataclysm and after it.

As I have said before, after a hundred generations a fact becomes a story, a story becomes myth and the myth becomes legend. As with Enoch and the Great flood, they don't dig to deeply to understand it because the more they look the more it gets away from their world view. If you wiki global flood stories or flood stories from other cultures, you will see that all of them have a story of their civilization having to build after the lands where inundated with water and a person comes to make man. We are a people that our minds have reached a conclusion that our sense of well being can't accept. And that is an ancient civilization was on this planet eons ago well before 5,000 years BC and we are the survivors of that time. Evidence points in the stories and left over structures that dot this planet yet we are told it's not true or not their (Don't believe your lying eyes :@@
. Because if it came out that Angels or Aliens (most likely the same thing since the word angel in English is a fusion of the Old English word engel (with a hard g) and the Old French angele. Both derive from the Latin angelus, and thence the Koine Greek ἄγγελος - angelos ('messenger') used in the Septuagint to translate the Hebrew מלאך mal'akh (yehowah) "messenger (of Yahweh)".) where guiding man and we are alot older than we thought it would change history. Messengers from the sky or from the head man or god, instructing people on the planet what to do for him. Over the course of the eons and the cataclysm that destroyed records except for word of mouth and/or stuff to still be found or hidden in warehouses, it would have be easy to equate the person or persons coming from the sky to be a messenger of good or bad, a messenger that always brought information or pain, a messenger you loved and/or hated. Someone that your whole culture waited on pins and needles to make sure you did what they told you to do.

Fact becomes a Story, a Story becomes Myth and Myth becomes Legend. Transplant yourself back 3 thousand years ago and see how fast you become a deity.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I dont know how to say this without sounding crazy, but i have seen the watchers in my meditations, i call them the observers although a select few of them influence our world directly. Inside the void, they observe as ordered till the time comes that the final shift has been properly prepared for. At some point though, a fight will take place to decide the rule of the void.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join