It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. man gets 3 years for sex with horse..true love story MSNBC lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

CONWAY, S.C. -
A man caught having sex with a horse in a South Carolina stable has been sentenced to three years in prison. Multiple media outlets report that Rodell Vereen was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to buggery. A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released. Authorities charged Vereen, 50, after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July. Horse owner Barbara Kenley said she had noticed her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strangely. She also noticed things had been moved around near the horse's stall at her stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, in earlier interviews. The brother lives just down the street from his brother and the stables. "He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen in a July interview.

Horry County police don't often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. He said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007. Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found the man asleep in the hay by her horse.

Lmfao that's love he even stopped by to visit her family on thanksgiving

But seriously he was given 3 years in jail.
he was known to be mentally ill.
why did the judge not sentence him to a pshyc ward?

No idea where to post this so skunk works it is..

But common this is funny to me...not every day you open Msnbc and see that headline lol

i can;t stop laughing as i post this...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

That guy's life is ruined (Snicker) He wont be able to show his face around there anymore. My lord that guy needs help. I like in the story how the owner says she suspected something because the horse was acting strangely.....I bet it was.....lol. Was it standing crosslegged or something? Maybe it was blushing.....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I can't laugh at all.
The poor guy is mentally ill and horses are a very aware animal.
Its like molesting a child....the poor horse.
The guy needs counselling and meds...not prison.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Let's put it this way - after the horse, the guy has nothing to fear from Bubba...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Well just give it a few years and people will be screaming that his rights are being violated by not being able to marry the horse.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lmao .. .. lets hope the neiiiiighbours didnt have a little pony!

at least he waited till it was 21!

buggery ,,, LOL .. i just had to say it.

i cant believe noone flagged this !!!!! hehehe s+F to you dude!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow, gotta love this story!
No one in jail is gonna wanna mess with a guy who had screwed a horse!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I'm pretty sure this wasn't this first time this happened for the guy as i remember this story from before.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Amazingly, someone around here told me of a similar situation. Someone pursued a Shetland pony I believe. They had to put the guy in isolated confinement as buggerer isn't very much higher up the prison pecking order than child molester. Pretty crazy stuff, makes the guys who swoon their cars seem considerate.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by beezwaxes]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this one also reminded me of the classic "man has sex with goat - as a trainfull of people drive past" story from a while back!

A CHEF had sex with a goat ? and was seen by a trainload of passengers, a court heard.

Stephen Hall, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.

The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, Hull Crown Court was told.

A man out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room.

Two members of the public pinned down Hall while a stream of officers raced to the scene. Jobless Hall, from Hull, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section.

A vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering long-term injury.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

(im sure this one is already discussed here somewhere - alont time ago)

(also.. wow, when you copy txt from the suns sight it adds that url in itself! handy stuff)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LOL LOL LOL, THATS all I can say, wonder if her horseness will right him in jail lol this is funny the ATS NEEDS TO LAUGH A LIL SOMETIMES GOD 1 OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lmfao he even took a nap beside her lol
My lord i bet that video is funny..

"He baby one day i will buy you a hail bail of your very own"
"pppsssssshhhhhh" horse says...lol
"I will buy you 24k gold horse shoe's honey"
"Pshshshshshhhh""nahhhhh""
"you got it baby"

"You wore me out i got to take a nap"..."Dont poop on me ok darlin" lol

sorry this has got me so dang tickled it isn't funny lol

Yeah the guy need's help not prison...the judge i think messed up his sentence you ask me.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes, unfortuanely this story has been circulating here for two months.
When I read it in the paper I couldn't believe it! As a person who rides
horses here, I would have thought it was impossible for that to happen.
Horses can kick the sh## out of people and even kill you that way.
I really wish SC would be reconized for some intelligent, cutting edge,
innovative discovery news. The civil war crap seems to still be on people's
minds. That was over 150 years ago! Smart people move here for the weather and help change the mindset and energy of the people here please!!!! It's time to move forward to new things.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Existing thread Here

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join