It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically Modified People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OK read the below excerpts and think of the similiarities. Perhaps vaccines are not about killing...just modifying.

ON DNA VACCINES:

“The beauty of this technology is speed,” said Vijay B. Samant, president and CEO of San Diego–based Vical, which develops DNA vaccines. “It’s not cell culture. It’s not egg-based. It’s simple fermentation and two purification steps. It does not require the manufacturer to handle the pathogen. All it needs is a gene sequence; that’s good enough for us to make the vaccine.

"DNA vaccines differ fundamentally from conventional virus-based vaccines.

Instead of delivering the viruses themselves in some form, you’re taking a very simple plasmid, which is a circular string of DNA, and you’re putting in a genetic blueprint designed for a specific target, in this case hemagglutinin,” Dr. Kim explained. “Once you inject that into muscle cells or skin cells, it uses our own cellular machinery to manufacture those proteins as antigens, and presents them in a customized way."

www.thelancet.com...

ON DNA TO IMPROVE FOOD QUALITY

"What is Genetic Modification?
With genetic modification, a desirable gene from one organism is inserted into one that does not normally have that gene. This provides the recipient organism with the desired characteristics from that specific gene. For example, a gene from a cold-water fish can be inserted into a vegetable to increase its resistance to cold, thereby extending its growing season. Genetically modifying crops is a technology that is meant to tackle issues such as crop yields, pests and the aesthetics and shelf-life of foods."

www.exploredna.co.uk...

What they're talking about with the DNA vaccines sounds remarkably like genetically modified (GMO) foods. Manipulate the genes until you produce exactly the kind of tomato - or person - you want. Then clone the hell out of them so NONGMO of any variety (food or person) is nearly impossible to find....

Mod edit: Added external source tags.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loveandthink

Great theories and thoughts about the situation with vaccines. But just one thought if it is the case of modifications to the human DNA wouldn't it have started when we were babies considering the vaccinations we HAD to receive.

I am not sure about the theory, but I am willing to look at the possibilities and concerns that could arise from genetic modifications. But also their is no exact proof to your theories YET but no proof to discredit them YET either so good luck on the search for the truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juste606

Yeah it's just interesting to think of all the known modifications in plants and animals (for the convenience of those who are in power)... yet we find it far fetched to believe that humans genes could be modified for "their" convenience. Maybe we already are...

It occurred to me with vaccines b/c a coworker of mine recently got the h1n1 vaccine, got deathly ill immediately after, recovered, but has been really odd/aloof ever since. Sure, could be circumstantial... but only today did i find out that new types of vaccines alter DNA, and I speculated about it prior to even knowing it was a possibility.

Just something to think about...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have no interest in hackers making my food or medicine.

However, this form of understanding should be a top priority so that once it is proven to be safe over multiple generations, it can be used safely to better mankind. For now, this form of science is like basic hacking and it's long-term effects are not known. Once it is mastered by our scientists, it should be used in the most wise ways possible.

Lastly, even with the tools and tech available to us now, famine and disease could easily be eradicated. Although, not many are willing to make the personal or financial sacrifice necessary to see it through. So then, if we are irresponsible with what we have already, it is foolish for us to think we will be able to handle greater knowledge with wisdom.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

If we kept food and medicine as basic and un-tampered with as possible, I'm pretty convinced that alone could eradicate unnecessary illness. It's all the crap people are pumping into themselves in an attempt to cure that MAKES them sick.

Who is paying these scientists or "authorities" to master this anyway? And for what cause?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As I already wrote, I agree with you.

However;
What is this time for except to understand and give as our Creators have done?

While it is easy to see Order falling to Pride without Charity, I will always advocate understanding with grace.
While it is easy to see Charity falling to Chaos without Order, I will always advocate giving with understanding.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

THe crazy thing is I was wondering if the GREYS were like humans @ 1 time and were genetically modified for space travel by ???????????????????

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Viruses already tamper with your DNA.

We have sections of our DNA that are generations old, that are snip ins from viruses. We have viral sections of herpes viruses in our DNA for example.

So don't you worry. Viruses are already tampering with you and the herd. In a "wild" manner.

Theoretically, some of our social herd behaviour is virus derived - to enhance the viruses chances of survival.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Maybe the vaccines make diseases develop and show up later in life.

They probably are like surpise bags, you don't know what you're gonna get.

But later in life you'll know. So maybe the NWO indiscriminately depopulates America. Because I don't think people overseas get forced
vaccines for their children to enter school.

new topics

top topics

join