It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California “Drone” with Three Moving Spheres

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't do alot of posting on here, but I do alot of reading. I try to reserve my posts to things that I think are significant or that I have some actual useful input on. Anyway, I came across this on the Earthfiles website. It's a link to a youtube video of yet another 'drone'. However, this one is pretty damn intriguing. Take a look and let us all know what you think. Also, please don't assassinate the messenger. Enjoy.

Video

Edit: Video Link Fix

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sjag9]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sjag9]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sjag9

Drones again, yaaaay!!

[edit on 11/5/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sjag9

Your video link is bad. Can you try again? I'm interested in seeing it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sorry about the video link...got it fixed now.
As you can tell I'm not quite as savvy as some when it comes to posting.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think I've seen this vid before... several times.

But it is still a good video.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It was new to me. I have no opnion whether it's CGI or not, but I thought it was very interesting. Especially the way it exits the frame. By the way, SpaceGoats, I take it that you've been reading George Ure's site!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sjag9

Excellent Posting The Way It IS Supposed to Be Here!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Something new if actual sighting.
The little bugs or foo flying around the carrier ship seem to be common
sighting although no one, not even one purported to have seen the foo
in WWII B-17 film footage can give as much details a witnesses of
triangle sightings. A flat portion on the foo apparently was a windshield
as on the old VW Bug.

The elevator effect into the carrier might be some good imagination.
Why need a carrier when they all go the same speed and can return
to base in seconds. 300mps was stated by Tesla for his aircraft.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This has been debunked as CGI. The guy who originally posted this on youtube was using the same user name on some CGI forum boasting about the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
This has been debunked as CGI. The guy who originally posted this on youtube was using the same user name on some CGI forum boasting about the video.

Some one should put up a video copy like others do on youtube
with copies of posted videos and put hoax written across the
video and put it up in a hoax corner youtube channel.
That would discourage these Tesla wannabes.

ED: A listing of hoax videos on youtube might take out their
whole inventory.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sjag9

Could it be related to this?

Unmanned Planes Converted to Climate Scouts

Nov. 5, 2009 -- In a modern-day rendition of beating swords into plowshares, a pair of unmanned military aircraft have been turned over to NASA for research on Earth's environment.

Test flights on a Northrop Grumman Global Hawk aircraft are under way at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center in California in preparation for a new mission called Global Hawk Pacific, or GloPac.

NASA has staged environmental research flights from aircraft previously, but none have the reach and duration of Global Hawk, a high-altitude, unmanned aircraft with a range of more 3,400 miles and which can stay aloft for more than a day.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I recently saw some videos which were supposed to have been done in Mexico which showed spheres being dispersed from a "mothership". Looked very similar to this one.

I pay little attention to the "this is CGI", been debunked before...posts
and I do so because I seriously doubt there are so many people who are spending so much time to fake UFO videos. For what end? profit?.. I don't think so.. who is going to pay anything for a 16 second poorly shot shaking wobbly video which is simply CGI and easy to prove as such? Move along folks nothing to see here... UFOs are a figment of your imagination..and the imagination of millions of people over thousands of years. BAH HUMBUG!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjag9
I don't do alot of posting on here, but I do alot of reading. I try to reserve my posts to things that I think are significant or that I have some actual useful input on. Also, please don't assassinate the messenger. Enjoy.

This video was already posted here last week.

SEARCH + FUNCTION = WISE.

Dont shoot the messenger...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I did do a search, but there were about 1000 threads on this topic. Sorry for the reposting of this topic, but here it is again.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjag9
I did do a search, but there were about 1000 threads on this topic. Sorry for the reposting of this topic, but here it is again.

The video stabilizing is new unless added to old thread.
Good effort none the less.
Why should you add to a half dozen threads.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

Where has this particular video been debunked? We don't know who "the guy" is that you're talking about nor do we have any evidence that we should believe you. Rather than make conclusory statements like this, why don't you provide a link to the analysis, if there was in fact any? That might help...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I think that one was just fire balls of light being generated by ether
pressure beams or scalar waves.

Fire balls meaning illuminated gas or air moved by pressure wave.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Denial is frustrating isn't it?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
New to me, and most impressed - if its cgi the guys very, very good and wasting his time doing hoax vids.
I could understand why someone might want to claim they created it. Theres a lot of detail that seems beyond requirements, and notice how one of the three little guys gets left behind at the end, has to zoom away on his own?

Also good analysis work too, made the whole thing much easier to view, real or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this is what i said on the other thread about this:
here ya go.
This video was uploaded by Roymartin911.That is mentioned in the description of this video
www.youtube.com...

The videos owner uploaded it to YouTube Sept. 14, but his account was later deleted. Another YouTube user roymartin911″ had saved the original video before the owners account was deleted, so it is still viewable.

www.coolwebpagetools.com...
here on a photoshop website Roy Martin is asking for stars on his UFO video

www.coolwebpagetools.com...
roymartin911
Awesome. I gave you 5 stars. If you get a chance, could you give my amazing UFO video 5 stars as well. I think you'll like it. Thanks.

Kinda strange asking for stars at a place where people get advice on how to manipulate photo and video

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join