It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Catholics change the ten commandments ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Where in the bible is it stated that it is needed or required for you to pray to Mary or the saints on your behalf..

This is really the point i want to hammer home to all...this is my true problem with the church itself. Even Paul spoke of how the church was making concessions with those who wanted to keep the old testament, or those who wouldn't enter until they did make various concessions. The only, i mean only, i mean only thing that is true, true, true in your faith can be the words of Jesus and his apostles, anything, anything, anything else is concessions in order to appeal to a demograph and doing so, though you lable yourself a christian you are not, for you dont follow the way of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the only way, the only way, the only way. Everything is there in the scripture i caution all that speak to read it again one more time, I have studied vaguely and I will admit vaguely almost all denominations and just from saying hey what does your church do differently than say this one, I can say with ease and confidence all denominations are wrong, wrong, wrong, because they lie, lie, lie, or change the meaning of scriptures to fit there means. Every scripture in the bible means exactly what it says no words needed to be added to make it any clearer.

When you are born again in the holy spirit, as Jesus died for you to be, the word of god is clearly made known to you. You wont even ask a question for the answers will be given even if there right in front of your face.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join