It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not alien cheese but genuine candles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
not much attention is spent on the fact that in the past there were aircraft flying in the evening/night hours
with cameras and flashlights with a value of over 1 milion "candles" and also some helos with strong searchlights !

can you imagine the effect in the dark of the night when suddenly a giant flash occurs in the moonless sky
or you see strange beams of light rotating in a misty dark sky ?
i'm pretty sur that some of these operations got a ufo reporting attached to them !

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
not much attention is spent on the fact that in the past there were aircraft flying in the evening/night hours
with cameras and flashlights with a value of over 1 milion "candles" and also some helos with strong searchlights !

can you imagine the effect in the dark of the night when suddenly a giant flash occurs in the moonless sky
or you see strange beams of light rotating in a misty dark sky ?
i'm pretty sur that some of these operations got a ufo reporting attached to them !

Far be it from me to disagree with somebody using common sense regarding "sightings" but conventional aircraft cannot be pinned to every sighting. I would venture to say that after you've ruled out sightings of conventional and unconventional craft, venus, stars, atmospheric anomalies, vision problems and several other possibilities there is still quite a few sightings that cannot be explained away as air force operations.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
it is the factor UNKNOWN that plays a mayor role in each case !
for example when travelling in mexiko i
went into a small village and on the marketsquare there i could see several homemade "hot air balloons" of light paper and balsawood.under the open envelop they had fixed a candle.
to have them airborn they lit the candle and...
the hot air of the burning candle went up in the envelop till...it started rising in the air and slowly climbed into higher altitude were it drifted away wiggling from side to side.
i must admit a very very spectacular sight in the dark night !
now... if i had not known about these mini hot air balloons i for sur would have had in my mind that i had seen ufo's.

detail:also they had malfunctioned departs of some of the balloons !
the envelope caught fire at altitudes of 100-200 meters and the entire thing came back to earth burning like hell
and yes,or what did you expected,it set fire to roofs of houses so the "bomberos" could show off their practise too

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

new topics

join