It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mother hid bomb manual in her burka and 'considered turning her children into human bombs'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't think it was a fake story.. if they wanted to make someone look bad there'd be more logical and effective ways of doing it. Since when is it a no-no to carry a USB drive? Why smuggle it in like you're doing espionage when you could legally just carry it in plain view? Someone really needs to teach this chick how to create email attachments.
(being ironic not serious btw.)

[edit on 5-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

So despite clear evidence that she wanted to become a 'martyr' and kill innocent people we have to wait until she actually does it before she can be arrested.

Pathetic.

The possession and distribution of bomb making processes and ingredients is illegal in the UK, for obvious reasons.

Why do the apologists come rushing out of the woodwork everytime something like this happens?
There have been many instances of female suicide bombers.
Why are people supporting her?

She committed a crime, admitted to it and is serving her sentence.
Pretty straight forward.
End of story.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well said Freeborn, took the words right out of my mouth

star for you

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
The possession and distribution of bomb making processes and ingredients is illegal in the UK, for obvious reasons.

Why?

What right does a government have to stop anyone from knowing how to make a bomb?

Do we place limits on the knowledge that a human is allowed to learn in their life time?

So when will MBDA be prosecuted for making the missiles that carry bombs?

Oh, that's right... the government is allowed to make bombs - silly me.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I see you live in Australia, a relatively new country that despite having some problems is a very nice place to live and has hardly experienced the nightmare of terrorism close at hand.

In an ideal world I would agree.
The supression of anything goes against my own personal ethics, I abhor censorship and firmly believe prohibition of anything is counter productive.

But I have lived through a terror campaign.
I have witnessed at first hand the devestating effect of terrorist bombs and the suffering they cause.

This woman admitted she intended to be a suicide bomber.
She had the wherewithal to do it.
So she has been sentenced to prison for committing a crime.
Where is the problem here?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Those pics may seem innocuous, but what about steganography ? where information is encoded into pictures thru some means i cant quite remember, but it was touted for a while after 911...steganography wikipedia entry

[edit on 5-11-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yet another unwanted Muslim extremist! we the UK don't want you here if your following some religion that states its your duty to kill us "infidel's" get back to where you came from and take ya religion with you!goodbye!

when will one of our MP's say enough is enough?no backbone!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well I do not think people are apologist for her, but for their own personal freedom.

All this leads to is the ability to search without a warrant. Believe me it would have been nice/ridiculously easier but when you are not on the side of the law then it becomes a matter of privacy. Saying 'we randomly searched this girl and lucked out' is going to be used as justification but it is NOT justified because one in a million turned out right.

Not to mention we are being shoved towards WWIII which is meant to kill all the Muslims, then Jews, then finally Christians. So I can see there being an increase in articles to make us hate Muslims.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi! Life must be truely awful for the women over there:
You can not get educated and have a job, or a dream, you have to wear a blanket in one of the hottest places on earth over your entire person, (like you are a non person), no water, no health care, not much food,
the schools for children are bad, the men run around in violent angry hateful mode. I would walk out if someone dropped me off there, I don't care how many years it would take to reach an educated, reasonable civilization. They lazy men have created their familie's own personal hell,
because they can get along with no one. Wells would start to make a huge difference to those people.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
This is impossible. A Muslim woman? Her children to be human bombs? For Islam?

Nah.

That could NEVER happen.

I am afraid not, its a bit like when we use our young girls and boys to become canonfodder in wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
According to the report, she got a 2 year sentence and walked free - having spent half the time on remand. Where's the justice in that? She should be deported to the Islamic country of her choice

And seeing as she was apprehended IN AN AIRPORT, it's about time burkas were banned in places like this. We've already had at least one case of a male in disguise...
Yes I did say that. I am heartily sick of the way we pussyfoot around these types.
Welcome to pc Britain.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So what is the diference?
USa sends their children to kill and die on numerous foreign countries. They bring big guns, advance tech airplanes and all sort of killing devices with them..and all in the name of "freedom" and "god bless america" or "the queen"

This is not hard to believe, sure a mother sends their kids to kill and die..what is new? One in name of muhammed, allah and the other "in god we trust"

World stinks!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by gusan]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I should also add that the law almost always works against the politi/military. Any criminal with a lawyer will drag out any little thing they can get their hands on because lawyers are greedy and the law protects criminals, not punish.

North america is way more ridiculous not 5 minutes from where I live there was a notorious drug dealer whose house get searched and they find all assault weapons and tons of drugs and then he bitch about being searched without a warrant and bull#. When the police knew he is a criminal. Thus there was a lengthy process to see whether such evidence against is usable because it may be obtained 'illegally'.

Note this is not random he is well known.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So?

The police have to do it in certain way, if they did wrong THEY are the ones that should be questioned. Like; Why did you do this wrong?! Who is being paid of? Are you noobs?
Not the dealer, his job/interest is to never get lucked up. What do you expect from a criminal?

The law does not protect criminals, it is there to protect all of us -wether it does or not and how it is implemented is another story-
You think five neighborurgs of yours point you out as a dealer and it is enough?! You think police forces never plant or remove evidence to defend their interests? You see power institutions as unquestionable honest nice people doing sacryfice?
Wake up. A lawyers job is to do max to free you, that is his job.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by gusan]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well its getting off topic but I think its idiotic when you witness a dealer and they have a record known illegal possession of weapons but cant bust until you have some sort of godsend evidence. And then even get bitched at then when HE is the criminal in the first place. Like I said it would be different if they storm and innocent home.

I dont expect of the criminal I expect of the law, which is why I wonder why do repeat dealers and murderers get off with a fine? With technicality? With minimum sentence? While in America small pot possession get jail?

Seems to me that it is in people in powers need to prolong the problem because it is profitable to them somehow.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The evidence is wayyyy too convinient to be real

Is that what you also think when they catch some criminal red-handed, in the act of committing a crime?

To me, it is just as likely, maybe even more likely that this is real. What would be the motivation for making this up? Do you think we have a need to invade morocco (where it said the woman is from) and needed this woman as an excuse?

Since your mission seems to always be making the countries of the West look bad, I would have let this one go ...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Lets call you butter coz you're on a roll!!

Must be axed whoevar... did you inetend on a srs thread? Or R lulz teh win?!

You whacky goose you..

( It's code, shhh )

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Since your mission seems to always be making the countries of the West look bad, I would have let this one go ...

When do I do this?
I LIVE in the west fyi.
Born and raised in the west fyi.

Ohhhhhh
Perhaps you mean politicians of the west which make up maybe 1% of the population, I try to make them look bad.
oh ok.

Well I do apologize for making 1% of the population look bad and I also apologize to myself on your behalf for equating that 1% to an entire hemisphere.

Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Terroists jump through wooden sticks often?
They going for the olympics?

I mean come onnnnn

For what its worth - running an obstacle course is pretty much a standard part of the basic training of any military, (or military type) group the world over.

Here are a couple of NZ troops running through part of one.

NZ Army Obstacle Course

No matter what millitary type group it is - I would be highly surprised if their version of "basic training" didn't include an obstacle course.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Because she apparently went further than just having the instructions to make a bomb. Remember, there are also conspiracy charges. The government does not have to wait until you do the deed. For instance, if you are caught planning a murder, you can be brought up on the charge of conspiracy to commit murder.

It is along those same lines. We can't say this is a thought crime while at the same time saying 'Where were the police?!?' when something ends up happening.

She was busted plain and simple.

To respond to the OP: No, I do not think this is disinformation or a false flag. Unfortunately, things like this do happen. And this appears to be a clear cut case of such a thing. False flags exist but so does the real deal. And this really appears to be the real deal. It happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join