It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Space Battle on 09-11-09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
reply to post by corvin77

Are you saying that the splice on 9-11 Frame 17 is a part of the previous day's frame or that it too has the same splice applied to it?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

Yeah, I am saying the splice on 09-11 frame 17 (20:18), is actually a part of the frame19 from 09-10 (09:42), so someone at SOHO actually went to all the trouble of pasting a piece of frame from the previous day over frame 17 of 09-11 and ultimately hiding what was on the original frame 17.

Does make one wonder what they are trying to cover up!(pun intended)

[edit on 11/5/2009 by corvin77]

Is there anyone here that can pull up these two different frames and attach them to their post for comparrison?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed. The point in question holds its relationship to all the other points - they all move uniformly...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok seems ATS wont allow me to enter my member tools and uplaod pictures.

so i'll have to ask again, can someone kindly upload the following pictures please?

Here’s the website:
SOHO MovieMaker

Choose this satellite:
LASCO 3

Start & End Dates:
2009-09-10

Frame 19 only this frame to be copied and brought to the thread

now redo the whole sequence with the following frame:

Here’s the website:
SOHO MovieMaker

Choose this satellite:
LASCO 3

Start & End Dates:
2009-09-11

Frame 17

When both these frames are compared against each other, you will notice that frame 19 from the previous day, is partially pasted over the frame 17 on the next day, which is the frame immediatly after the
anomolies as pointed out by the OP.

Taking into account that frame 17 was partially covered up with a previous days frame. One can only come to the conclusion that something is being covered up!

Please OP, look at these two frames so we can get this thread going again, the issue here was never what the semi stationary object was, but more the anomolies pointed out by you on frame 16, after which frame 17 was partially covered. If there was nothing to hide, why are we given these manipulated frames by SOHO?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
THE STEREO THEATRE

Hi folks :
I want to draw your attention to the recent (un)developments on the STEREO webside of NASA:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

As you can see, on the 2.11. 2009 the SOHO (here called “S”) pictures are showing “NO DATA”, while the STEREO Behind (“B”) and STEREO Ahead (“A”) are still working. Note the clear LASCO COR1 and COR2 data on the “A” and”B”.

Now the next day:

We get a “CCD BAKEOUT” at S and normal ops on A+B. A bakeout is a routine procedure, at last it looks like.

Now 24 hours later:

OOPSS!!

On S is “NO DATA”, but what happed with A and B all at the same time? All the nice blue, yellow and red pictures are gone (EIT 171,284, 304). Why?
A malfunction on A and B at the same time , while S is brain-dead? Well, it is still possible.
But have a look at the LASCO pictures. For comparison purpose, here is one from the 2nd Nov:

Quite normal..
Now from the 5th Nov:

See the grainy, grainy “Solar Storm” ? Not to talk about some unexplainable white dots..

Same with the COR2 data :

Still Normal,
and then...

Grainy

The last picture has been subjected to a brutal reduction of the resolution, which is clearly visible at the edge of the black centre-disc.
As the same happens with A and B simultaneously , it looks like somebody wants to blur the view. Why?

Same with satellite A:

Grainy, and so forth..

Assume there is something BIG happening in front of the cameras of S,A and B and you do not want anybody to notice. Well, I would shut down S and give only some pictures from A and B and then blur the rest.
But by doing so, the clue to what the BIG might be, lies in the remaining green (EIT195) pictures.
Lets have a look at them. Tip: Look at space, not at the sun...

You didn’t see it? Well, there are these small white dots, surrounded by an effect which is distorting the green radiation-field. This distortion looks like a lens-effect, as if space is bent by a small, irregular gravitational field.
These dots are also visible in front of the sun, although very disputable because of the signal-noise from the background.
Assuming these white dots are objects, then they must be HUGE. Because they are observable simultaneously from both satellites, A and B.
The current positions of the satellites are :

Millions and Millons of Miles away from each other...

So, does all this prove that there is an active cover up by NASA of what is going on ?
No, the sceptic will say..
But here comes my trump:

This is the picture you can currently (6.11.2009, 05.30 UST) download from NASA´s webside:

Nothing special you would say. But i claim:
The NASA has edited the white dots and the field distortions OUT to a level almost unvisible. And so they have done with many other pictures.

Because i have the same picture downloaded on 3.11.2009 and it shows a lot more.
(OOPSS, need some help to post my picture. Is there anybody out there ??)
Unfortunately i can not post it now. Tried Member Tools/My Pictures, but can not sign in.

Anyhow, this leads to my conclusion:
Right now there is something very BIG going on in our solar system, and NASA does not want us to know about it.
Maybe some more troops coming in for battle ...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

Corvin, good eye.
The splice to frame 17 (on 09-11-2009) it an exact match to frame 19 (on 09-10-2009). I'll post it up begining of the week with points of reference, as well as some more in depth look at frame 16. i'm just as crazy busy right now

[edit on 6-11-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Got them…
You can compare by yourself. The old versions were all downloaded on the 2nd November.

The old version :

And new...

The old version :

And new...

the old version :

and new..

This is just a tip of the iceberg...

As i said, this leads to my conclusion:
Right now there is something very BIG going on in our solar system, and NASA does not want us to know about it. I think it is in the SOHO line of sight, while A + B are getting just a little bit of the action.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bashibazouk

Hi bashibazouk

Even though I can see and follow what you are refering to. I feel it has no impact on what the OP is pointing out. I commend you for registering yesterday and posting your first 2 posts in this thread. But feel the great amount of data that you have added will only confuse the average Joe under a heap of information that is not relevant to the incident the Op is refering to.

Your data is unique and will probably get better attention in its own thread. I would suggest we try and stick to the dates and specifically the frames that were refered to by the OP just to keep this thread as simple as possible for everyone to keep with, which I fear might already be not!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Hi OP

When you do have a chance to look at it, here are two more frames you might find very interesting.

Firstly is a frame on Lasco C2 which occurs at almost the same time as the one that was partially covered! This frame seems to be completely blanked out.

Choose this satellite:
LASCO C2

Start & End Dates:
2009-09-11

See frame 28

Then there is a frame on Lasco C3 the next day, 2009-09-12, that shows two more of these lines as depicted on frame 16 refered to in your first post. What I find interesting about them, is that these 2 lines are not only of approximate same length, but align perfectly and also could originate from exactly the same area all the others do in your frame 16.

Choose this satellite:
LASCO C3

Start & End Dates:
2009-09-12

Frame 10

let me know what you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join