It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS world war 3. ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
we ARE in world war 3, but most of it being fought through the typewriter. It is about growing up as the human species, about getting over greed, hate, jealousy, disceptiveness, secretiveness and predudices.....we ARE winning. Once we have overcome all of these things, and keep them away forever, there will be no more war, ever again. ~mellisamouse 2009~

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Can I play?

How can you be so sure we are winning?

Who is we?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Its being fought through a typewriter, explain? I can here the typing of keys now along with the annoying task of pushing it back to start typing again. what you said will not play out well when the history channel airs the WW3 specials.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
@mellisamouse: Says Al Gore and the bong water brigade.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
okay keyboard, not typwriter.

We are winign big time. One example for instance....

This man yelled at his wife the other night, and dragged her out of Karaoke.

One guy saw it, and said one sentence. "that guy was just putting her down, and abusivly pulled her arm to make her leave"....

20 guys stood up (actually every guy in there), and ran out the door. Told him to grow up, and pulled her back in. The husband snuck in 10 minutes later, and grabbed her arm again.......the who bar jumped up, in unison, and picked him up and threw him out the door.

It may not be like this everywhere, but it is in my area. Some guy gave a girl drugs, and a mob was after him, drove him out of town....

Even 5 years ago, it would be "tabo" to get involved or get in between an abusive relationship.... Now we just aren't taking it.

They bought her a room in the hotel and gave her money and everything.

Also, in this town, there is no such thing as whites against natives or vice versa. It is about who is in the wrong, versus pretty much everyone else.

We protect each other here. It is the complete opposite of what I see in the media and Hollywood, so with the 12th monket affect, we will be rockin worldwide soon here.

Also, if you are on here, you most likley ate today...if you lived in my area, there are about 6 places a day, where they make meals all day for ANYONE.....not just the homeless......everyone.

Even the religious are starting to follow the pirnciples of Jesus instead of being self rightious bible bashers, they are learning to love people instead....

There is progress in EERY area, on a daily basis.....get rid of your TV's and you will probly see it pretty fast too, out there in the REAL world, away from cable and cyber space......in the real world where you can see what is REALLY going on, is awesome, and almost the complete opposite of what "they" say.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
mellisa mouse is right mass free education and acess to the internet will propel humanity forward.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I must agree on the TV !

Where are you and can I come?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I must agree on the TV !

Where are you and can I come?

West coast, BC, Canada. Fun bunch, but cities are still cities, so try to stay on the sunshine coast or the island.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ahhh well...too far from Texas....hopefully the positive things happening in your community will start to spread!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They can and will.....as with that saying, the only thing allowing evil to exsist is good men not standing against it....well, there are good men these days, and they ARE standing against it...by the truck loads, changing completely the "norm" and what was ignored or stuffed under the rug before, is now being fought head on.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i would certainly say theres lots of propaganda through tv radio etc that has a huge influence on us, but to say its World War 3 is a complete insult to each and every person who has ever and will ever go to war for your country.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hope... that when you awaken... you can laugh at everything at least once a day.... world war HEEHEE!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I hope... that when you awaken... you can laugh at everything at least once a day.... world war HEEHEE!!!

That is awesome! I am famous for the hee hee!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'll be you are

heehee

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i would certainly say theres lots of propaganda through tv radio etc that has a huge influence on us, but to say its World War 3 is a complete insult to each and every person who has ever and will ever go to war for your country.

I would think the opposite, since they were fighting for all of the same things. I think that going back to war, or loosing more personal freedoms would be the biggest insult.

If my granfather thoguht he went through all of that, for the world to just end up more opressed, THAT would be the insult.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We all fight a war of perspectives or realities EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES IT IS CALLED THE HUMAN CONDITION.

Think about what a vote is for a second,or a congregation in a church,or a squad of soldiers on the battlefield,what most people cant comprehend is that THEY ARE THEIR OWN GODS BECAUSE THEY ARE CREATING THEIR OWN REALITY WITH EVERY SINGLE DECISION THEY MAKE IN CONCERT WITH OTHER HUMANS EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THEIR LIVES.

There is NO ALTERNATIVE REALITY YOU CAN RUN AND HIDE IN EITHER.

It only takes TWO humans to begin creating their own reality,call it living if you want call it surviving if you want ,but nothing will change the fact that the only thing that makes us different from animals is our ability to conceptualise the future,the past and the present,this is BECAUSE WE ARE CREATING IT AS WE GO AND WE DONT WANT TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN FUTURE.

When people vote it is cooperation,when people gather in groups it is cooperation,the key is being together and WANTING THE SAME FUTURE.

We dont need a divine illusion do come together we need to become personaly accountable to humanity and stop running from our own actions by hiding behind divine forgiveness or divine direction.

Yes its a war every day to find a way to open humanities eyes as fast as possible,before we destroy this earth and in the process ourselves.

Dont panic the internet is a weapon that was created to help humanity acess information and gain the ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLD IN REAL TIME.

I say real time because it is the lagtime between things actually happening and all of humanity knowing that events occur that is THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY THAT GOVERNMENTS AND RELIGONS USE TO MANIPULATE HUMANITY,the day is almost here when there will BE A GLOBAL FORUM VIA THE INTERNET THAT WILL ALLOW EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH TO have their actual voice heard and BE IDENTIFIED BY THEIR NAME AND BROUGHT INTO HUMANITIES CUMULATIVE REALITY AND AT THAT MOMENT THEIR LIVES WILL BECOME TEN TIMES MORE VALUABLE BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE REST OF US WILL KNOW THEY EXIST AND IF THEY DISSAPEAR OR ARE MURDERED SO THEIR PERSPECTIVES ARE ELIMINATED WE WILL ALL KNOW AND SEEK RETRIBUTION.

Think about the window of opportunity I just explained to you because it is exactly how you are being manipulated.You and most of the planet,by a very small number of people whoare ,yes this will hurt,SMARTER THAN YOU ARE.

Its a darn good thing there are some smart people on your side eh?

Maybe its time to start listening to the minority ,just maybe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
And if you want to talk about it u2u me.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You're last post was well said. I agree with you.

We are fighting a war daily and that "window" will close eventually, that has THEM running scared trying to keep it propped open.

Keep the brain foods coming.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I shall my friend,but you wouldnt believe the number of times I write a long long explanitory post AND IT IS SOMEHOW DELETED BEFORE I CAN POST,it only happens on ATS and it is very annoying.If I didnt know any better I would say that a certain combonation of words in a particular post may trip some kind of alarm and your post is deleted,just a theory and I have no proof.

top topics

join