It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli military attacks and takes over Iranian ship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh wow! This is NOT why I came to ATS. . .
If I wanted to have petty arguments and name-calling, I would go to a facebook discussion board.
I thought this place was about intelligent conversation. . .

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mxridr618

Your right and i apolagize for bringing down the value of legit discussion. That are on other threads. Just got a little pissed. To everyone but the OP "my bad" but, in the future i will defend myself against these irattional attacks. To those who defended me when my back was turned, Thank you!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Lol, how do you do it? How do you live with the smell? I mean, isnt it awfully hard sniffin Israels farts every day? Disgusting!

Dude! What is that?! anotherdad simply lets you know that there's already another thread, and gives another perspective on the story, and you lash out on him?
I agree, this is a very interesting story, but we need criticism here.
What would this place be like with out any "debunkers"? No one who reads the articles and gives a different perspective?

IMO, we need the "debunkers" here to keep things intelligent, and level-headed, this place would be crazy without them.

And let me say i'm a "truther", "NWO", ect. . . nut, and I need these people to help sort through the BS.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To another dad...sorry, I went overboard. I labeled and judged you, which is something I swore to fight against. My bad. I took your one liner as an insult but should have just ignored it all together, after all, its just your opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Cool.

2 line post!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

"Offers hand to anotherdad" No hard feelings?
Now what I should have said was this:

Thank you for your insight, another dad, but can you post a link indicating where they got "permission" to board and seize the ship?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The other thread is in the Breaking News thread here: Israeli commandos storm arms ship from Iran bound for Hezbollah

It contains some more detailed articles and a video of the weapons...course that opens up a whole other can of worms, because I suspect that these were western weapons funneled through an arms dealer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join