It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brooklyn girl winds up in hospital after being injected with H1N1 swine flu vaccine without parental

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's a case where the child was vaccinated against the parent's will...
Source

(NaturalNews) A six-year-old Brooklyn girl, Nikiyah Torres-Pierre, was hospitalized recently after being injected with the swine flu vaccine. The vaccination was conducted entirely without her parents' permission in an incident school nurses are calling "a mistake." Mother Naomi Troy told the NY Daily News, "I was outraged." After receiving the swine flu injection, her daughter complained she was itching and her stomach was hurting. That's when school officials called an ambulance that rushed Nikiyah to the hospital. Nikiyah is epileptic and takes prescription medication to treat the condition. Her mother was concerned about the possible side effects of combining a swine flu vaccine shot with epilepsy drugs and was waiting to hear back from her doctor before giving the school permission to vaccinate her daughter. That permission was apparently irrelevant, as some schools simply vaccinate any and all children without concern for parental permission. After injecting her daughter without permission, the school nurse then called Naomi Troy and tried to persuade her to sign a consent form after the fact. "I was insulted. I was really angry," said Naomi. So far, 1,800 NY students have been vaccinated against swine flu. Hundreds of thousands more are in line to be vaccinated when a sufficient supply of vaccines is made available.

Also... they have gone through the trouble of making up a "Form" letter of a sort for parents to send to their kids schools to show that you do not approve of this vaccination... A few parents on here may want to use this below...
Source

Date: (Insert date here)
RE: Request for NON-vaccination of my child (insert child's name here)

Dear Principal Johnson (and the nursing staff),

This letter is to inform you that as a parent of a child in your school, I do not consent to any H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccination of my child, (insert child's name here), and that if my child is subjected to such a vaccine without my permission, I will consider that a gross violation of not only my parental rights, but the civil rights of my child.

The H1N1 swine flu vaccines currently being given to schoolchildren in America were approved by the FDA using an unlawful waiver that allowed the vaccines to be approved with absolutely no credible scientific testing. No adequate safety or efficacy testing has been conducted on any of the swine flu vaccines, and those children who are being injected with the vaccines are being treated as human guinea pigs.

H1N1 swine flu has also turned out to be so mild that it can be easily overcome with a healthy immune system aided by healthy levels of circulating vitamin D. My child takes vitamin D supplementation and therefore has an extremely healthy, active immune system that can easily mount its own antibody response against swine flu or other forms of influenza. Because of his immune system health and nutritional regimen, my child poses no health threat as a "carrier" of the swine flu, even without being vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I really doubt they inject any and all children.

A more plausible theory is that the child simply got in line behind her friends not knowing what it was for. I did that once when I was in 1st grade and it ended up being a line of kids who got into trouble. They were lined up to recieve a paddling and I ended up with one as well.

Stuff like that happens.

The school messed up by trying to get the lady to sign the form. They should have admitted the mistake.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So you say children just get in line and they have a shot? Like; "all the ones that´s having the vaccine get in line"
That is NOT the way its done! This is 6 years old children and i am 100% sure there are better routins for this sort of things. Routines where ID is confirmed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Accidents happen.

But I will leave you to your "outrage", have fun and don't for get to throw in a couple of these bad boys

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
I really doubt they inject any and all children.

A more plausible theory is that the child simply got in line behind her friends not knowing what it was for. I did that once when I was in 1st grade and it ended up being a line of kids who got into trouble. They were lined up to recieve a paddling and I ended up with one as well.

Stuff like that happens.

The school messed up by trying to get the lady to sign the form. They should have admitted the mistake.

At what point did I say that "Any and All Children" are being injected?

I didn't put up any opinions or theories. I just put up a quote and a source.

MHO... This should have been avoided at all cost, judging from the outcry of the population regarding this vaccination.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Got in the wrong line?
School made a simple mistake?
It could happen to anyone?

The kid probably tripped, fell, and landed on the needle.

THEN the school tries to get them to sign a waiver after? (shakes head).
People are getting dumber by the day.
If I didnt know better, Id think a lawsuit is in order.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think that if I had young school age children I would tell them that they are to do anything they want to avoid getting vaccinated by the school without consent by me.

I mean, scream, bite kick, run spit and anything else kid are good at so they get expelled rather than vaccinated, I deal with the school later.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Accidents happen.

But I will leave you to your "outrage", have fun and don't for get to throw in a couple of these bad boys

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

My question to you is, why are you so defensive over the school? They OBVIOUSLY INJECTED A KID who was NOT supposed to be injected. Getting the Vaccine is not something you just RUSH to make sure you get off work on time. Its really not that hard.. "Hey kid, do you have a consent form?...No?..Ok..move along...NEXT".
If these people cant handle that, they should NOT be handling the responsibility of injecting children with harmful vaccines.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Me saying it was an accident is defending them?

Why are you so quick to judge them guilty of knowingly injecting a child with the vaccine even though she didn't have a consent form?

I never said they were innocent, I merely said it was most likely an accident. That doesn't mean they are clear of any possible criminal charges. It just means no evil plot was behind it.

What you see as being defensive is actually called being rational.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OMG! I'd freak the eff out! Accidents happen? Whatever! Do You have children? You would be okay with someone giving ur child a possibly lethal injection without your consent? Or are you ok with it bcause you would have permitted them to inject your child so it's no biggie to you? This is the reason why there are consent forms. Where are the childrens charts theyre supposed to have in the nurses office?? This isnt some cafeteria lady giving these things, it's a certified nurse. She's SUPPOSED to be smart enough to check, check, double check these things like we're taught to. What if child dies? It could happen. I've not only sent in refusal to vaccinate but I've called the school nurse personally to make sure it's put in My childrens charts. I have no problem what-so-ever saying that if this were My child I'd beat the hell out of this lady with not a 2nd thought. Actually this can be considered assault and Id def pursue it as that. Only after I made sure she was suspended from duty and mayb even have her nursing license suspended until she was found responsible enough to handle something as simple as making sure theres a consent form or not. Harm my child without repercussion? ummmm, not gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is an outrage, The thing that got me the most was that they tried to make them sign a form AFTER they screwed up??? wow. If I was the parent I'd be suing these guys from all different directions.. stick it to the man... I don't think this was much of an accident

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This isnt a waiter who drops a plate of food or someone denting ur car while pulling in a parking spot. This person is responsible for the well being of kindergarteners. What if she were to give someone the wrong dose of medicine or gave meds to the wrong person, not to mention if that person were highly allergic to said medication. If u cant follow protocal when it involves someones health you might wanna switch proffessions.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No doubt... such a toxic vaccine isn't something to be taken lightly

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
who the hell do these "school personnel" think they are??

they think because they can give a kid detention that they are the only ones who know whats good for them.

an accident? sue them for gross negligence, and harming a child!

a line is being drawn in the sand.

"WE ARE HERE TO HELP, WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT"

right.... get lost

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These are "Public Schools" - they are NOT immunization centers, hospitals or clinics.

Why is the public SCHOOL system acting like a public HOSPITAL system?

That right there is the root of the problem.

new topics

top topics

join