It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 05: China Developing Anti-Gravity Technology for Stealthy Missles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I guess Gary Mckinnon was either correct or partialy correct when he stated that the phenomena of anti-gravity would trickle down through government contractors. It is all too bad that science has far exceeded a science of mind. What do we(The abductees and experimentees) get for all of our troubles? A high ranking posistion or what? As an experimentee I will not be denied my high ranking posistion of Terrestrial Officer and thus I stake my claim. "There exists therefore for the individual an I-Time or subjective time this in its self is not measurable." A.E. 1879-1955 "This is a work of transmission to all of those in the channel." Rudy Rucker Infinity and the Mind

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Their agenda is a 1-2-3 punch! A SLOW GRIND KNOCK-OUT!

1. Your wallet... Simply, hit em hard by putting the population in the poor house and bail out the culprits.

2. Your Health... Create a pandemic for drug company profits, then flood the globe with conflicting versions of a growing swine flu Boogey Monster.

3. Your Saftey... Ramp up all living or dead "Boogey Monsters", create conflicts to install millitary bases around the world, jail or kill anyone WHO is not on their hand picked winning team.

Now I ask the question: "Where is Jesus when we need him?"

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Level X]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The VAST MAJORITY of the world's population you are talking about have the wits to understand that the levity isn't directed at the topics, it's directed at the insanity of the world we live in.

If people want pure doom and gloom they can get that in many other places.

Okay Springer. Then I think there is one thing missing from these broadcasts. You should have Johnny A where a tin foil hat during the broadcasts. After all, you don't want to come off as stuffy and gloomy and doomy. I think a tin foil hat on Johnny is the perfect solution.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Tell you what, you go do a completely serious news cast and we'll see which is better and gets more traction. We'll see which one opens more eyes and attracts more people to the topics.

How's that?

Springer...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

It amazes me how difficult a time you have with constructive criticism. I will admit my last post was quite tongue in cheek but prior to that I was truly trying to give good contructive ciriticsm. You only like to hear the people that are telling you how awesome the show is and how great this is and how wonderful Johnny is and blah blah blah.

I was truly trying to help. How do you learn and grow if all you are willing to listen to is positive feedback? Everyone on here that has not said good things and not kissed your butt and the butt of the whole site has gotten knocked down or had their posts removed.

Why even have a thread to discuss each show if all you want to hear is positive feedback? Seriously...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

That is completely untrue. I don't know where you grew up but calling people names and making rude remarks about their appearance/physical gestures is not "constructive criticism", it's childish bashing, usually out of envy or malice.

After I removed your insulting, snide post you moved on to "everything must be serious", I responded as to why that's not so and you went on to inform me that I was comparing apples and oranges. OK, We agree to disagree...

You kept on, so I suggested you go do a news a show and make it as serious as you think it should be and we'll see who attracts more people.

Nothing has been removed from this thread but vile insults and childish innuendo/mockery.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Johnny Anonymous remind anyone of Max Headroom?

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Never Mind China's anti gravity flight machine . They are presently in the air over America . I saw one top the trees coming out of a Navy Sub Base one evening recently . It was in the shape of a rounded platform with lights dimmed . There were no wings , it moved slowly and made no noise . The Sub Base behind our house installed loud speakers last year sounding off every now and then " Warning this is a restricted area . " These anti- gravity flight machines shine brightly once in the air and hover in one position .

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I fail to see how this is actually a form of anti gravity. I'm aware that rotating superconducting disks can create an artificial gravity field, but how would resonating microwaves accomplish that?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Lets face it swinw flu is a joke. if you put in the news that there is a new and horrific flu that could kill you and has exactly the same symptoms as plain old flu you are going to get alot of people thinking they are going to die. i know many people who took time off work with swine flu who were back in a few days, skiving bastards. but if the papers say so it must be true, they wouldn't lie to you they a fair and impartial remember

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i would love to see this come to fruition and im ordering one

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by venomousbird

I am quite surprised that it has taken this long for anyone to replicate the device that physicist Chris Hardeman built in 1991 and shared openly via the internet (in it's infancy then). This is old hat.

ATS should have had many an article or forum post on the anti-gravity device. It appears to be a variation of Hardeman's original. Although, the tricky part is controlling the vectored excitation of the cavities to achieve controlled flight dynamics, it is all just a matter of getting in the lab and tinkering a bit.

A little research and reporting on some of the phenomena extras that come along with the gravity shielding, though, would be appreciated. How does the field affect living tissue. Anyone out there got some controlled research data on effects on living organisms that have been brought within the neg-grav field? Time varients? Etc.?

I would like to see some real data if anybody is playing with this one. Thought about building one myself, but, just have not found the time.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join