It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFOs Seen by Many 9/25/09 Murrysville, PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What the heck is this thing? I appears to have FAA regulation lights but somehow they strike me as fake...look at the zoom and the other illuminations around the object, this one deserves a look IMO

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I live around Murrysville about 15 miles away. I see about 3 of these things about 4 to 5 times a week around my house. They do seem busy doing something, but who knows I feel if there is an interest @ hand then they will communicate.

[edit on 11/4/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Somethings going on in your area and I can't wait to see more footage this girl's got some good stuff

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Sorry to say but the girl's got a bad attitude.

Even if she was filming something of substance, no one of importance will take her seriously.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ya attitude is everything, but let's look past it and enjoy the footage, I gotta wonder whats going on in PA?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Somethings going on in your area and I can't wait to see more footage this girl's got some good stuff

Yea I sensed that, but wasnt sure if they were military aircraft or unknowns. For some reason I feel there will be more activity around Pennsylvannia, Ohio and West Virginia IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I think it has something to do with the mountain range near by.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I believe you're dead on
The mountainous terrain gives them the freedom to hide and also the lack of concentrated people population is also a plus!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well to me what she's filming is aircraft, secret or otherwise.

Here's a diagram of the layout of aircraft navigation lights:

Compare, dismiss, whatever...

[edit on 4/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I've been following that user's YouTube videos for quite a while now, and actually have a thread about them here.

I believe she's capturing something anomalous personally, but it's only a matter of time before the "it's an airplane" crew comes in here and harasses you though buddy.

Much love.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Wow,i wonder if its the same as what was spotted in Derby UK on the 28th October?
Ghost town filmed it and reported it to the local paper,he has pictures uploaded here and the red light looks exactly the same.
He described it with no noise though.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow i find it amazing that seeingUFOsPA is not even a member of ATS but somehow manages to crap all over the site anyways. She films planes and her own lazor pointer. This like all of her other videos is a waste of time and is just a plane with her rambling.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looks like an airbus a300 family, and there is an airport only 25 miles away.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4bd52ff0b40.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I posted this in October on ATS

"My wife and step son saw a triangle shaped ufo on Wed, near Collegeville PA at around 8pm. She said it had 4 lights facing the direction of travel, which she said looked like it was travelling backwards so the point was at the back, she said it was clearly triangle, nothing like she’d seen before and it was silent and travelling slow, I was gutted because I’d have loved to have seen it, she doesn’t own a cell phone and didn’t have the camera so I’m sorry about that, but did anyone else near the area see anything?? She’s very skeptical and my step son was so afraid he didn’t want to leave the car when they got home so I have no problem in believing her .. "

Any similarities .. ??

Regards

Satellite1

top topics

join