It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transsexual Jesus sparks protests

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What if GOD is actually the feminine? What if god, is a she? Would it make any difference? God would still be the All Mighty, only a woman! Perhaps GOD is not a man or a woman...but a non gender. The ALL POWER is the spark of conscious existence. It has no gender kind.

I would have no issue with a Trans-gender, or a Hermaphrodite!
Those that have small minds, and are incapable of understanding the concept of
of the inconceivable...question its existence, or reject it as a hoax. They have placed the ego of their own rationalization or logic above something unfathomable to them.

Literally, the leap of Faith they cannot take, out of fear, they may be wrong!

The ALL POWER does not have to prove anything to you, YOU have to prove yourself to IT! Without gender bias.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

Awesome reply

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
good thing they didn't portray mohamed as a transexual. don't want any murders and riots on our hands.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

great response. i have heard, but am not educated enough to confirm that many original bible texts refer to god as a nonsexual third person. whether not this is true, i see no reason to believe god would be a man or woman. sex and the male and female genders are just one way that life on earth has found to reproduce. an omnipotent creator would not need to be male or female. that being said, jesus is by all accounts a man and while i respect their freedom of speech and conscience, i personally find this kind of attack on a religious figure disgusting and hateful at best.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A play that most people wont see that has exactly ZERO effect on the daily lives of anyone but those involved... is somehow a big deal worth manufacturing a bunch of opinionated drama? it's a good thing millions of innocent souls are not suffering from imperial violence or anything, eh..?

If a play has content you personally find objectionable, don't go see it... problem solved.

If I decide to go laugh at a drag queen savior, stay out of my choice & mind your own frikn business... drama avoided.

Drama free life is easy, leave me alone and I'll do the same in return... how simple is that? Stomping, crying and carrying on like butthurt children yelling opinions at strangers who could give a F only interferes with the peaceful actions of others.. it's totally unnecessary and silly adult behavior.

Would jesus take time away from whatever he does to seek out and harass peaceful strangers? whose only crime is having a different opinion?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Who's attacking who here? The Woman who wrote this play was celebrating her personal faith in Jesus Christ and projecting it through a different lense. And moreover, she created a new mythos which explores Christian tennents in different ways. She created midrash much like the Jews write. You're the one using negative language here. Just sayin'.

[edit on 11/17/09 by WickedStar]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe one should write to those whom, wrote this play, and say next time make a play with Allah in it, as a transvetite, now I do wonder, how much of an outcry there would be around the world!

It would be megga compared to satanic verses!

I would so dare them to do it. Why now those who criticise christians, they will know how it feels.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Laurauk]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join