It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli commandos storm arms ship from Iran bound for Hezbollah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by centurion1211

Nice try the reality is Gaza and South Lebanon are too different places.

To bad you can't just man up and say, oops, I made a mistake.

Gaza is the place being boycotted not Lebanon.

You wonder why smart people don't take you guys seriously?

You mentioned hizbollah and it is located in lebanon.

Man up?
You first, already taken care of here. How about ratcheting down your emotional and insulting responses? You obviously can't think rationally when you're all hyped up like this (again) over another Israel thread. You might consider taking a break from the Israel threads until you can find a way to post without getting so emotionally involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I remeber following a link from a tread on ATS to a video that showed some Muslems cutting off heads. I've seen them on TV and read about it.

They have stated they want America not to exist and wish us harm.

I'm with the Jews...If all the Muslems on earth suddenly disappeared I woun't miss em.

Iran needs to shut up or Isreal and America will own it and the oil. Learn a lesson from your neighbor Irac.

Come to think of it....Nope don't miss Saddam. At least now I know that Irac doesn't have any WMD's and not just hope.

Phil

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

All Bills of Laden are written in English, an other language might be followed by the English with a / if there is enough room on the form.

Did you mean bills of "lading", or was bills of "Laden" (as in bin Laden?) a Freudian slip on your part? Or perhaps a mentor of yours that you think a lot about?

[edit on 11/4/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

First, if you have that much of a problem with the fact that people are getting the location of Hezbollah wrong, why don't you simply tell them they're in Lebanon, not in Gaza, and stop berating them for it? Jezzus... with as many Katyusha-happy Hamas-Hezbollah-Islamic Jihad organizations as there are over there I can barely keep them straight myself...

Second, I concede that no source I provide will make you happy, that anything that even remotely makes it sound like someone might actually be doing bad things behind Israel's back is nothing more than propaganda to you and is not to be believed. I'm done posting links, you think what you like and I'll think what I like.

Far as Israel violating international law in regards to seizing the vessel, all I can say is that if I'm a country surrounded by people who hate me and I even think there's a ship getting ready to pass by on it's way to Lebanon packed with an illegal shipment of weapons, it's a coin toss on whether I tow it in or simply blow it out of the water... in that regard, I suppose you could say that they acted with more restraint than I would have

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah heaven forbid the only person who knows that Hizbollah is in Lebanon and has nothing to do with the Palestinians but is an off shoot of the Lebanese Civil War actually bring some facts to the thread while you all high five each other over the fact you can't even keep your factions straight!

Laugh out loud.

You made a mistake, face it friend, no big deal. ATS is about denying ignorance. The Palestinians are in tightly controlled refugee camps in Lebanon in a state of stateless limbo. They aren't under boycott, the argument about Gaza being under boycott has never had anything to do with the Palestinian Refugee Camps in Lebanon and the Palestinians are Sunni and Hizbollah is Shia.

Shall I go on my friend about how rediculous your assertions are here?

The Druze, Christians and Sunni/Palestinians have nothing to do with Hizbollah.

Fact check!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Legion2112

Lets play link, link whose got a link. Someone fed me some information in black and white.

Israel violated International Law, it's an act of war!

Do you want a war? I don't.

Half the posters to the thread don't even know Hizbollah (arabic spelling) is in Lebanon and you want to talk about spell check?

I don't believe the story, I don't trust the source.

I don't formulate Iranian or Israeli or U.S. Policy. How the Iranians choose to play their hand is something that the Iranians will decide to the Iranians own benefit.

Just like the Israelis will.

Just like the U.S. will.

Frankly friend it's very hard to take any of these people credible when they don't even know where Hizbollah is headquartered at or what country they operate at.

It's the usual suspects using any old platform to promote the usual pro-war speech.

When you are paying 25.00 per gallon for gas and the world economy is shut down because the Persian Gulf has been cut off in this nonsense, it will be too late for Monday Night Football to have been your tetesterone outlet.

Do you have some real proof from a real reliable legal source?

No, so let's not pretend. It's how people get killed and how we all get poorer and dumber in the process.

Story is Israel Claims something, Israel can't prove it as usual.
Story is Israel wants a war with Iran and is desperate to have it.

Story is that anyone who won't agree with Israel is unreasonable at the least and guilty of some thought crime at the most.

It is what it is friend.

I am not buying any pigs in the poke today.

Or bothering with spell check for people who don't even know geography!

1) If Israel broke international law, why Is Iran not screaming and foaming at the mouth using it as propaganda?????(because they got caught shipping arms to hezbolla terrorists, eh?)
2)You don't believe the story. well, that is your right. However, If Iran, the port of weapons launch was a victum of Israel, why no death threats and so on like normal????
3) Funny how YOU alone say it is propaganda-Iran does not say that, Syria does not say that, heck, even the hezbolla in Lebanon didn't say that, just you, HMMMMMM!!!
4)Funny how whenever Iran or either of their lapdogs do anything, YOU charge Israel, not those who did it.

5) the port of orginan shows as Iran, that is a document fact, oh, thats right, I guess Israel did that too-of course, funny how Iran does not say that, just YOU.

6)So, the only one who thinks it is an Israeli plot is you, as Iran nor any country has denied the facts of Iran shipping arms to hezbolla terrorists.

7) Use either ATS search function or you can use google to see how many times arms from Iran were intercepted before it got to hezbolla (lebnanon) or Hamas (gaza) terrorists.

[edit on 11/4/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Fact check!

For a fact check just read the quote from the link I posted. You do at least some research before posting and replying to posts, right?

Old saying - but quite apropos in your case: If you find yourself in a hole stop digging!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Breaking International Maritime Law isn't going to make Israel more lovable friend.

I actually know the History of the Lebanese Civil War and you know I would really believe people who have a deep interest in Israel would know it too, since Israel played a large part off and on in the civil war including providing cover for Christian Militias deep inside of Lebanon to attack the Palestinian Refugee Camps.

I used to do business as a travel agent with former President Gamal's Mother in Los Angeles. I stay on top of things from around the world friend.

I stay on top of them by getting reliable reports from reliable sources.

The posters who are posting this nonsense know what they are doing and why they are doing it.

This is simply yet another attempt to take advantage of the very real fog on the ground to spin a story for propaganda sake, and when you start broadly applying it to every party under the sun that Israel doesn't like without any factual distinction?

Come one?

For crying out loud. Respect the intelligence of people, don't make excuses for people deliberately ignoring the facts for other reasons.

Deny ignorance friend, don't promote it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For crying out loud. Respect the intelligence of people, don't make excuses for people deliberately ignoring the facts for other reasons.

Take your own advice, dump the insults and also respect the intelligence of the other members here. The people responding to your posts are trying very hard to deny (your) ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Fact check!

For a fact check just read the quote from the link I posted. You do at least some research before posting and replying to posts, right?

Old saying - but quite apropos in your case: If you find yourself in a hole stop digging!

My friend I have Lebanese friends, I have Lebanese Business Associates, I have even been to Lebanon during the height of the civil war just because I wanted to say yeah I was there and didn't get kidnapped.

Give it a rest already. Some of us are better travelled and better experienced.

Your link won't overcome the fact that you were wrong in your assertion.

Hizbollah is Hizbollah, Gaza is Gaza, Palestinians are Palestinians, Lebanon is Lebanon and you are wrong.

No silly link required.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Breaking International Maritime Law isn't going to make Israel more lovable friend.

I actually know the History of the Lebanese Civil War and you know I would really believe people who have a deep interest in Israel would know it too, since Israel played a large part off and on in the civil war including providing cover for Christian Militias deep inside of Lebanon to attack the Palestinian Refugee Camps.

I used to do business as a travel agent with former President Gamal's Mother in Los Angeles. I stay on top of things from around the world friend.

I stay on top of them by getting reliable reports from reliable sources.

The posters who are posting this nonsense know what they are doing and why they are doing it.

This is simply yet another attempt to take advantage of the very real fog on the ground to spin a story for propaganda sake, and when you start broadly applying it to every party under the sun that Israel doesn't like without any factual distinction?

Come one?

Lots of assumptions by you.

Lots of ranting by you.

No facts to prove what you say. No links, just your unsupported opinion.
(You are always welcome to your unsupported opinion, but you present it as fact, this is where I have issues.)

No comments from Iran or Syria???

This reminds me of when Israel bombed "just plain desert" in Syria.
No real outrage..... Because if they did, they would have to admit they were building a nuclear reactor.

I wonder if the same is true this time, no comments because Iran is guilty and they know it???

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Its sounds as if Israel has intercepted a ship about 200 miles out in international waters.

Is that even legal ?

Don't we call that piracy ?

Is there a law against selling arms to Lebanon ?

If anyone sells something to a country that Israel doesnt get on with it's ok for Israel to hijack the shipment. When did this come about ?

I don't think so ... once again Israel is shown to be a criminal state.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

You are assuming it is actually Iran's ship. If it's not Iran's ship why would they care.

The reality is once again, nothing proven, no reliable source, you don't even know Hizbollah is in Lebanon and you think you know where that ship came from?

Or know what's on it?

Oh brother.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dude, seriously... please find a search engine and do a keyword search on Hezbollah and the Palestinians. I'm begging you before you make yourself look even more foolish. Centurion's right - they kinda have a wee bit of history - pretty sure he's not the one that has to check his facts here.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No silly link required.

Of course not. Especially if it is a link to information from a well-respected source that does not jive with your own preconceived and let me add prejudiced assumptions.

What's next, more insults?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The problem, you see, is that Iran is denying they sent weapons to hezbolla terrorists.

Therefor, if they complain about losing the weapons headed for hezbolla terrorists, they must first admit they were shipping weapons to hezbolla terrorists.

Please note, as of this time, no word from:
Iran
Syria
Lebanon
Hezbolla terrorists

IF Iran was legally selling weapons, why no complaints, threats or anything???

YOU are making accusations, but no government is, don't you find that odd????

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by bigyin

The problem, you see, is that Iran is denying they sent weapons to hezbolla terrorists.

Therefor, if they complain about losing the weapons headed for hezbolla terrorists, they must first admit they were shipping weapons to hezbolla terrorists.

Please note, as of this time, no word from:
Iran
Syria
Lebanon
Hezbolla terrorists

IF Iran was legally selling weapons, why no complaints, threats or anything???

YOU are making accusations, but no government is, don't you find that odd????

I'm not making any accusations. All I've heard is that Israel have gone 200 miles to take a ship. Nobody knows whats on it, who it belongs to, or anything.

When did Israel become the police of international shipping lanes ?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No, the article clearly stated it was a ship from another country.

Iran is not exactly stupid enough to use Iranian ships to move Iranian weapons to hezbolla terrorist's.

So, as I have said many times, why no one complains and making accusations except you.

No government, as of this time.

If everything is legal and above board, why are they not complaining about losing their weapons.

Or, to follow your unsupported opinion, if it is all a trick of Israeli's, why has Iran/Syria/hezbolla terrorists and Hamas terrorists said anything????

I mean even saying it is all a lie and not their arms intercepted on the open sea????

Think about that honestly for a min, eh.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Israeli commandos seized a ship Wednesday that defense officials said was carrying hundreds of tons of weapons from Iran bound for Lebanon's Hezbollah guerrillas _ the largest arms shipment Israel has ever commandeered. (Nov. 4)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
By the way if anyone really wants to pretend to explain to me how.

Iranian financed and backed Hizbollah

A Lebanese National Militia and political party

Is actually being funded by Palestinian Refugees

And the Weapons that this article is claiming for Hizbollah where paid
for by Palestinian Refugees who are Sunni Muslims.

To give to Hizbollah funded by Iran that are Shia Muslims

Think about your argument before you try to make it.

Cause that dog really won't hunt!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join