It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hay for SA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hay guys im from South Africa been reading these forums for some time now so kinda decided to get a little more involves i look for to chatting to you and sharing ideas sooo to see u around ?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by justanotherguy

I'm also from SA. I agree we need hay, for everything from public hospital beds to organic RDP housing.

Is there something more specific about SA you'd like to caht about?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
hey South Africa. dont know if i've ever directly talked to someone from there.

whats it like? weather, plants, animals, is there as much strife as i think there is?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey there, I'm from South Africa too... glad to see we have a bit of a presence on ATS...

Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Strife. The ruling party says, apart from some racist white whingers we have no troubles here. In here everything is beautiful, and life is a cabaret.

No, seriously, with some precautions it is beautiful, most of the people are friendly and great, and the animals make lovely trophies. With the exchange rate its a great place to eat, live and party like a king or queen, although the FIFA soccer world-cup is now going to take precedence.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

sounds pretty cool.
i might like to visit. but that whole "precautions" thing is not my cup of tea.

im...trying not...to...ask a million....questions...painful....to refrain....!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Yes. I saw your thread, but it is so long already, I'm still navigating through it when I can. Well, "molo boetie": "Groete". Anyway, I don't think we're allowed to deviate from English too much. Chat soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Greetings from another South African!

With all the new members from SA, it's nice to see we are starting to wake up as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
hay bales , I am also from SA

South Australia !

my father was born in Port Elizabeth though .

Welcome , do you surf , Jeffries Bay is legendary .?

it sounds like you still have some sanity left around you

[don't mention Zimbabwe] !!!! see you round

----- radarloveguy -------

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
what the...?

am i the only member of ATS not from south africa or australia?

jeez...all you guys fight off rhinos and zebras from your rose gardens. im stuck fighting off invincible stink beetles. which of us got the raw deal?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

my rose garden was stolen. I later found it being sold at the corner of the road, but all the thorns had been removed for sale on the Asian market.
The giraffes and rhino's were devastated

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justanotherguy

I'm wondering if anyone could prescribe a really good grand conspiracy book or site focused on SA? I really don't want the kinda somewhat truthful, but ultimately racist obsession of sites like "South Africa sucks" or "I love my country but hate my government".
Personally the closest I came (apart from the odd page in David Icke on SA) was "Dokument X" (under the pseudonym Gunter Schickelgruber" Ri-Stan). It describes how certain NP and ANC figures were double agents. Apparently, Pik Botha, for example informed both the KGB and CIA of any decisions made in parliament. Big topics are always Gert van Rooyen and the cover-up of the disappearence of several white girls around 1989, as well as the Chris Hani assassination. Apparently SA is ruled by a group called "Die wyse manne" (the wise men), still an off-shoot of the Broederbond. Another crucial read is "Publish and be Damned" (by Chis Steyn-Barlow), which affirms some of the above and much more from a legit journalistic angle. Please read and keep me posted.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

This may be an interesting one ... I have not read the book, but done a lot of research into our nuclear past ... especially the allegation/theory that we detoneated at least one nuclear weapon in the late 70's and were helped by Israel to achieve this:

The Mini-nuke Conspiracy

Here is a link to a topic I created:
Link

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Breaking, sad SA news!
The blodgger "Uhuru Guru" had his real named revealed, door kicked in, arrested, children and family harasssed. Death threats were made.
The site SA sucks-Google Search www.google.co.za... is now closed!
The site was often used to balance MSM media reports regarding crime and farm attacks with a bias towards "white genocide".
In fairness, sites were newsworthy and correct - albeit selectively gathered.
The petty disputes between right-wingers: between "afrikaners and boers" and the questions of homophobia and Zionism vs. anti-Semitism were comical to behold.
Apart from highlighting crime the site had no real single voice.
The fact that a blogger had his door kicked in is sad.
It was always a good laugh.

new topics

top topics

join