It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
2 days b4 September 11th 2001 I rang a nationwide radio talkback show here in NZ and yelled WAR. The whole phone conversation was about war.

Until the truth movement get to listen to this call then it's just a joke.

What happened to looking at all the evidence. This is evidence.

The USA and NZ Governments are covering up my phone call up.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ummmmmmmm

no. not at all. you called a radio station and talked about war...therefore 9/11 was a conspiracy and the government is hiding your conversation from everyone?

was it even recorded?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get across..

Are you trying to say your conversation was censored?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

With further testimony from myself that is exactly the case thankyou.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grrrrt

I am not allowed a copy of my phone call to set up a website with. They know it's important and are censoring it by not allowing it to be released.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

2 days b4 September 11th 2001 I rang a nationwide radio talkback show here in NZ and yelled WAR. The whole phone conversation was about war.

I don't have a dog in the 9/11 fight. I am curious though about what gave you the reason in the first place to call them and yell WAR? I mean what events lead you to make the call and state your opinion on the air in the first place?

Clarifying this would go a long way to support your case.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
reply to post by grrrrt

I am not allowed a copy of my phone call to set up a website with. They know it's important and are censoring it by not allowing it to be released.

contact the radio station. they should have a recording if anyone does.

and im not sure how your phone call relates to 9/11 unless you were saying that the US is working on some sort of evil plot to get a reason to go to war with Iraq/

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The dawn of the water bearer is upon us.
the passing age of justice and truth are
distant memories. as Aquarius dawns.
so shall the owners of us all be revealed

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I was suffering heaps. I don't want to say anymore till after I get a copy of my phone call. I need to get a copy b4 I say anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I have contacted the radio station they say they don't have a copy which if not a lie then I know the governments have a copy.

A Rep of the USA GOV rang the radio station live on air after the attacks they know me.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What exactly happened? Are you able to give a full recount of what happened? This book has a few hundred missing pages, and I'm finding it pretty hard to understand what exactly happened. I'm sure some others are feeling the same way.

I mean, seriously, if you're going to make a thread about something, you best be fronting. You gotta back up before you get jacked up!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I spent 4 years working as a radio on-air personality when I was younger. We did not record anything that went over the airwaves. Sometimes, I might (on rare occasions) need to record a conversation with someone off-air to later play on-air, but otherwise, it didn't happen. Chances are very good that this radio station never recorded your phone call to begin with.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

They were talking on air and basically they have to record everything and keep it for at least 30 days as per the NZ Govt. It was definately recorded.

Theres not much more to tell. The phone call is important. They know it. It's being censored.

IT'S BEING CENSORED

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

What exactly happened? It's what I said in the phone call thats important but I don't have a copy. It's incredibly difficult to explain what I said. You need to hear it. I yelled WAR. I f-ing made a stand like "GET THE F*** UP RIGHT F-ING NOW WAR" in the call. SOrry for the language.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by bagari

They were talking on air and basically they have to record everything and keep it for at least 30 days as per the NZ Govt. It was definately recorded.

Theres not much more to tell. The phone call is important. They know it. It's being censored.

IT'S BEING CENSORED

Well there you go.

They kept it for atleast 30 days and dumped it. The recording doesn't exist any longer.

Chalk it up to them keeping it as long as they had to and dumping it because they didn't want it any longer or its a conspiracy.

I bet you stay with the conspiracy angle. Since it most likely doesn't exist any longer, do you mind sharing what you said and why did you wait so long to hint at this supposed conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Whats with the "It doesn't exist" from everyone. Trust me it was valuable enough to have been saved.

It definitely exists.

IT'S BEING CENSORED.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by leeda]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How is your phone call a conspiracy?...

sounds a bit self-indulgent to me

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Whine Flu

What exactly happened? It's what I said in the phone call thats important but I don't have a copy. It's incredibly difficult to explain what I said. You need to hear it. I yelled WAR. I f-ing made a stand like "GET THE F*** UP RIGHT F-ING NOW WAR" in the call. SOrry for the language.

So what you did was recite what may as well be a Limp Bizkit lyric?

Whatever. Keep fighting the power, dude.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It was like 8 years ago.

I cant remember much, what i do remember

ME: They don't think.

Host: cant remember

ME: They don't think.

Host: can't remember.

ME: THEY DON'T THINK....

Host: can't remember

ME: WAR!!!!!!

Host: can't remember

ME: The Thing, The Thing.....

There was more n stuff but I can't remember, telling it like this makes it stupid.

So what you did was recite what may as well be a Limp Bizkit lyric?

Whatever. Keep fighting the power, dude.

Something I said in another call I made right after the attacks. I asked for eminem by name over air, new zealand wide radio talkback to make a song out of things I said over air. I 100% asked for him by name over air, I 100% said over air:

ME: Now this looks like a job for me

ME: So everybody, just follow me

ME: Cause we need a little, controversy

ME: Cause it feels so empty, without me

The song Without Me by Eminem came out shortly after the attacks etc.

Meh i'm getting nowhere.

I want credit for something credit enough for some money i'm getting no credit and being censored. The phone call/s exists.

I've got nothing in 8 years. Guess it's going to stay that way. It doesn't matter what I say.

I WANT SOME MONEY GOVERNMENTS. STOP TREATING ME UNFAIRLY. WHERE IS THE MONEY? I WANT SOME MONEY. I WANT SOME MONEY. I HAVE EARNED THE MONEY. STOP TREATING ME UNFAIRLY. WHERE IS MY MONEY. I WANT SOME MONEY. GOVERNMENTS.

IN FRONT OF THESE WITNESSES HERE I'M TALKING TO YOU... IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE. GOVERNMENTS.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I mean this in the best way possible: THIS ENTIRE THREAD MAKES NO SENSE.

They censored you because you used the F-WORD?

They censored you because you quoted Eminem?

You have given no substance of WHAT is being censored.

Oh good god - this crap has to stop - I wish ATS would do a little censorin' of their own if ya know what I mean.

Dorian Soran

top topics

<<   2 >>

join