It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WhistleBlower! Please WATCH this and spread it ASAP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Please listen up! This is going to happen 100 % this is going to happen. Please spread this as soon as possible. There are going to be vaccines, RFID chips, please give this to everybody you can find.

Forced vaccinations : a whistleblower's warning - reposted by Project Camelot

The original poster of the video was endtimes777 - a very brave young woman. She is (as far as we know) a 37 year old Army Engineer and over the weekend of Sept 12-13 in the LA are attended a drill with colleagues, including California Highway Patrol, LA County Sheriffs, and LAPD.

One of these colleagues told her that he had recently been training to establish roadblocks in the LA area. She references the testimony of former State Trooper Greg Evensen here:

youtube.com...

...and shows clearly readable documentation and a photo (taken by her colleague) of what she states is an RFID tracking device, more information about which is here:

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
saying something is 100% going to happen is a little bit of an exaggeration. especially based off a youtube video

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow...didn't expect to see this video again. That video was made nearly 3 months ago...why is it relevant right now?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh gawd, not this story again. I have seen this on ATS three times now in the past few months. This lady just lacks of any credibility if you ask me. Just because she says it is true does not make it true. I believe there is definitely something sinister going on with the vaccine , but I do not believe the RFID chip theory at all.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you read the document posted at the end of the video, it says nothing about a braclet for people. It actually says its for vehicles, fenceposts etc nothing about around someones arm. Also it says it takes a 9volt battery which can be taken out when not in use. Hmmmm. Plus at the end she states "they will push through their agenda" which to me means her information could be slighty tainted as she sounds like she knows about the Elite's and their agendas.

My 2 cents anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If i understand TPTB right, someone saying this will happen for sure on such and such, is a surefire way to make sure nothing happens on
such and such. They can play with dates and times all they want.
Nothing is ever in stone for them. Georgia Guide Stones would be the acception of course.

When something like this does go down, it will most likely be when no one sees it coming.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please join the existing thread on this topic found in the above quoted link...

Closed.

top topics

join