It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ritch will go to hell at death...so look on the bright side.lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Keyword they are rich.
Yes i hear it coming they worked hard for what they got...
SURE YOU DID..
you got rich of the sweat of lower class people...for a Cough cough fair wage..

You keep the lower class The lower class..you are the living embodiment of why we have classicism.

You and your children go to the best school'.s..eat the best food...
Why you ignore homeless and starving people in your very town.
Because you let money control your life.

You give a % of your money to charity...for a tax break!!!
and you think your so good to people.
No rich person alive give's away his money..and keeps just enough to keep him and his family comfortable.
Your greed will send you to hade's folk's.

At age 18 i got married to a girl...
Well turned out she was rich..multi millionaire..
Her family offered me 500k to leave cause i was poor as dirt..not there type of people. lol
i turned them down.
The marriage didnt last long....couldnt stomach to watch them and hear there voice's everything was condescending.so i left lol

i watched her dad give his church 5000 dollar tax deductible donation...2 hours later go fire a mother of 3 for coming to work 5 minutes late.
and never blink a eye.
then a hour later he would go evict people from his house's for 10 days late on rent..that was in a car wreck...
If you can not see what i am trying to say your already lost.

But his 5000 dollar contribution to his church is going to save his soul lol

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hell doesn't exist. But if believing that it does and believing that the "Rich" will go there... more power to you. Whatever helps you get through the day.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thats some fairly big assumpting going on there. On quite a number of levels. Not really sure where your feelings are at, maybe you just have been and bore witness to too much of that kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Aww... that's mean.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Instead of hating the rich why don't you learn from them. Then once you learn to make money you can help people out as you see fit.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
sounds to me like you shouldve took the money and left.

but then i guess youd be going to hell too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

At age 18 i got married to a girl...
Well turned out she was rich..multi millionaire..
Her family offered me 500k to leave cause i was poor as dirt..not there type of people. lol
i turned them down.
The marriage didnt last long....couldnt stomach to watch them and hear there voice's everything was condescending.so i left lol

So does your wife have a sister?

Oh, just finished the bit - so you are saying she is single again? Got her digits?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Power and money can and do, undoubtedly, corrupt. But that being said, I think the human condition is such that we really don't need to be rich to take the opportunity to... um, forgive me, show our ass, when that chance presents itself.

Perhaps being wealthy allows us to show more of it more often, but I tend to agree that it is the LOVE of money that is at the root of this evil.

From there, you'll gather that the worst of our tendencies are not simply because of our degree of wealth. They are in fact, how we as humans, behave once we have it.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You could have taken that 500k from her parents and then donated it to cancer or aids or Parkinson's research...

There is a bigger point here, do you see it?

The amount of money someone possesses tells you nothing about the goodness of a person. What are they doing with the money? Who are they caring for?

If you feel that all rich people are evil, would you also agree that all poor people are good? That would be silly right? Goodness has nothing to do with money.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't believe in hell, but I do agree in your views of the rich. Our economic system is the main reason behind this. Malcolm X once said, "Show me a capitalist and I’ll show you a bloodsucker."

Meaning that in order for capitalism to work someone has to take something from someone, so the people who get rich got that way from either selling something that someone wanted (or got tricked into what they wanted; i.e. advertising), stealing from someone; i.e. property or land (natives, homeowners, etc), war (makes many new millionaires and billionaires), or monopolized commodities that we "need" to survive (oil, energy, etc.).

This was done at the expense of the low-income people we have in our society, who will never have a chance to become rich because the rich understand this game and use it to their advantage to keep those beneath them in their respective place.

So when these rich people acquire their wealth do you really think they want to relinquish it? The answer is no. There is a very minute minority of the rich who actually use their money to help out their fellow man, and not just in the form of "charity" which is just a facade that makes the rich feel good about their selves.

If all the rich people in the world used their money to make everyone equal in our country then onto the world, everything would be great. But unfortunately that won't happen. That is a utopia vision. See people like us are called "idealist" (a term I don't like), and are considered dreamers.

I think that the world should be equal and it shouldn't be just an idea, but that’s my opinion. I could go on for days but I’ll leave it at that....

That’s my $0.02...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There is a lot you don't understand. Sure I have money, money I made to build my own future. I see a bum on the street, how did he get there? He is there because his own choices led him to be there, the choices that had nothing to do with me. Do I have to care about you? If he was in my shoes, would he have to care about me?
If my path led me to be on the street, it would be up to me to get myself out of there.
I do however donate on occasion to the childrens cancer society. Things like that are not results of choices.

My statements are somewhat selfish yes, but when it comes down to it how else our we to build our own lives if we keep having to stop and fix others.

As for your statements about rich to hell. It's not necessarily money that makes someone rich.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Doesn't god forgive everyone who wants to be forgiven or something crazy like that?

And it seems to me that you are practically wishing hell on certain people because they "stole your hard earned money".

This is the reason there will always be classes -- because the majority of each side hates each other...but who has more power? Yes, the rich.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I can see where the OP is coming from- As someone whose had the footprints of the rich and even the well to do all up and down my spine- being told to go to hell for being poor by women, treated like dirt simply because I didn't have money to 'keep up with Diamond Jim Brady', And churches... oh brother- don't get me started on churches and their rich! The list goes on for about a mile.

One can only hope hell IS reserved for the rich, and a special place for the ones who rub the noses of the less well to do in it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It almost sounds like some of you are saying that If I had an honest hard earned 15 million in my bank, I'm expected to help people or go to hell ?
That seems like a very materialistic view.

top topics

join