It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats admit paying for pro-Daggett call in New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The Democratic State Committee now admits paying for a robocall to Somerset County voters that slams Republican Chris Christie and promotes independent gubernatorial candidate Christopher Daggett.

The call angered Republicans and further fueled conspiracy theories that Daggett is in cahoots with the Corzine camp. A disclaimer at the end says it was paid for by Victory ’09, “a project of the NJDSC” (Democratic State Committee), and gave the committee’s Trenton address.

Link

New Jersey politics at its finest. As stated in the article, there's been a great deal of suspicion by conservatives that indeed, Daggett was Corzine's tag team partner in his attempt to get re-elected. Now, on the eve of the election, it looks like the truth is finally starting to come to light. Hopefully the people of New Jersey get a chance to hear about this before they go to the polls tomorrow.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by vor78]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah, Obama's political machine probably suggested it. I believe we need to start throwing these bastards in Guantanamo. They are the real terrorists. Dems and Repubs are the same thing, giant piles of stinking #.

We are so screwed. To think the Afgan elections are probably less corrupt than our own.

THE ENDISNIGHE

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
corzine and the dem party in nj is the worst and ruthless to the bone

loneghan was probably our best hope for some real change

i hope christie wins,,, as the lesser of two evils

whoever is running christie's campaign should be jailed for losing a double digit lead,,,,,, they squandered away a "can;'t lose" campaign

they never attached corzine to being ceo of evil goldman sachs,,,, he played a role thier during the build up of the housing crisis

i really wouldn't be surprised to see corzine win,,,,,, my wallet will certainly be crying on wednesday

it amazes me how we never learn,,,,, nothing really changes

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Watch for an upsurge in NEW voters. SEIU/ACORN is there "getting out the vote". This one will be lost to the Dem due to a higher than usual new voter turnout. Also there is apparently an UNUSUAL amount of requests for absentee ballots, especially after Mr. Corzine allowed a new law allowing absentee AND regular ballots to be delivered by hand, to houses, with no restriction on who delivers them. Enjoy.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join