It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman glows in the dark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A 56-year-old woman in central Vietnam regularly glows at night, her husband and a local official said.

Nguyen Thi Suong began emitting a yellow glow on the night of February 4 and continued for four hours, said Le Hop Dung, the deputy head of Tu Dong commune.

Here is the rest of the story:
onenews.nzoom.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
would static electricity really glow yellow like that? as far as i know, it would be invisible until the moment it discharges to ground, you would see the white brilliance.. but a constant yellow glow?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Um, interesting . . .

The article needs pictures.

Suong generates an unusually large amount of static electricity with friction, explaining the night time glowing, Dr Dat said by telephone from Tu Dong commune.

I don't know what kind of "doctor" this guy is, but he ought to know that static electricity is, well, static - it doesn't radiate out in heat or light or anything. It just sits there.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder if she has ever lived near or visited 3 mile Island or Chernobyl ?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hee Hee... I wonder if this woman works for a dentist taking xrays or for a doctor and has been overexposed?
Radiologists are always at risk of this.
Just a thought. I worked for dentists at one point and mainly took xrays and you can get exposed by doing this day after day.
I wonder if i glow?!...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Reminds me of the simpons...When Mr. Burns has his check up and walks around the forest in the night gown glowing because of working at the power plant.

If i were her husband I would be pissed. It would be like trying to sleep with a lamp in you bed turned on.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There was a start trek TNH episode where someone started glowing - turned out they were entering the next level of existence by shedding his physical shell.

Cool episode, but maybe that is what is happening

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Someones been eating the local phophlorecent plants and bugs....

Either that or this news story is complete bull and has 0% validity.

Seeing how Sky News posted a story about a "Lizard girl!" and then nothing else, these internet news sites are full of crap.

new topics

top topics

join