It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wish my friends would believe me that something is odd here. I just had a friend hang up on me becuase I siad this!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

People have always being dying, before this vaccine was out.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
People die every day! With the recent cold fronts moving through the country, Regular flu is taking its toll. Every year Influenza Kills 30,000 Americans. Lets say that starts from October through March .(6 Months) That would be an average of 5,000 per month. But given that the early ‘warmer’ months would not be as high as Mid to late months, we could expect at least a 1000 deaths per month for the months October/November from regular influenza. Then climbing as Winter set in and the flu spreads.

Right now Doctors are not testing if someone has H1N1. They just reporting that they have it. So what we have is total distorted figures. Of course news and local authorities will be pushing the H1N1 wagon, but what’s new, they’ve been doing that since the outbreak.

Once the dust is settled, April/May next year, only then, when we have the death toll, will we know what impact H1N1 had on us. (regardless of what’s reported in the papers and T.V) Deaths over 30,000 could be the numbers one should be looking at. Of course give or take a percentage for errors, but in all this number needs to be kept in the equations.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The major difference is this is being shoved in our faces. I bet if they did this for regular flu that would panic people as well.
Maybe it is all the hype that is causing people to panic.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
The major difference is this is being shoved in our faces. I bet if they did this for regular flu that would panic people as well.

Have you posted this exact post before somewhere else? These exact words?

I've seen it before.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

Have you posted this exact post before somewhere else? These exact words?

I've seen it before.

no I may have said something similar a while back? I am very active in the swine flu threads.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Good point about gulf war syndrome, I got it via the anthrax vaccine I've never had a flu shot and intend to avoid the H1N1 vaccine like the plague it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by muggl3z

People have always being dying, before this vaccine was out.

The death rate from H1N1 is high; I lost a good friend to it, and another person recently lost a family member to it. There's been a number of deaths here in Dallas from it (among unvaccinated people) and at least two of the kids I teach have had it.

It's really a typical epidemic, similar to the bird flu of many years ago (except this one's worse for pregnant women and people under 25.) Interestingly enough, people over 25 (like myself) are less at risk. It could be because of the number of vaccinations we've had.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The mortality rate is only .07% is what I caluclated it at. That is pretty low. I don't see tons of people sick or dying. I am so confused.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

but theres zero proof vaccines do anything at all

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just called a local hospital and asked them if a lot of people were dying from the flu. I told them I hurt my sprained wrist and wanted to come into to get treatment but I am afriad of the swine flu. If my wrists does not get better should I risk it
My right hurts and is a little numb and only a little swelling. Since it is not broken there is probably not much they can do. I am thinking of toughing it out so I don't risk getting this swine flu.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It went through my family. My 3 year old is the last one, in recovery mode.
Yes, confirmed. I had one member vaccinated against it. He still got the good old regular influenza though. He also recovered.

My sister, who got quite ill from the H1N1...(due to complex underlying conditions) is where we all contracted it from, while visiting her in the hospital. She is out now, and now worse for wear. It was just the flu. We are all still a bit tired, but managed to get some trick or treating done.

Anyways, here is a fun link:

www.cdc.gov...

Happy Halloween.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
so is it still mild at this point Maybe in some areas it is more severe than in others/

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Can you show me where deaths are soaring in Indaina?

Not only are they soaring but my source tells me 2 days after the vaccination people's organs are liquefying. So far there have been 100,000 vaccine deaths in Indiana alone and it's disgusting the level they are going to to cover it up. We all know the truth and God willing can get through this together. See.. I can play this game too.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Most of us may not care if we die by our own stupidity just because we didn't trust science enough to get an immunization. You may die if you get an immunization. You may die if you don't get an immunization. But what if you infected somebody that ended up dying because you were too stupid to get an immunization for yourself?

If it is a conspiracy to get rid of a large portion of the population through immunizations at least you die together for a nobel cause.

Research will tell you that the more we fight viruses with immunizations the stronger they will come back after mutation. It's just like fighting forest fires.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
has anyone else noticed a lack ( and I mean severe lack) of cold and flu remedy ads? It seems like even last year and all the years before we were constantly bombarded by alka-seltzer, theraflu, advil, and so on. But this year i can only remember seeing one commercial for theraflu i think. Anyone else notice this? It would make sense to downplay anything that could be thought of as an alternative to the vaccine. Granted it is early and not yet winter so I might be wrong. Just seemed strange.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Vaccines are a fraud. If you look at who and what established the practice you'd understand completely it's purpose.

Come on people, this is a conspiracy website, you should know what the truth is already.

I'll give you a hint. Rockefeller. Now go hunt.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

Research will tell you that the more we fight viruses with immunizations the stronger they will come back after mutation. It's just like fighting forest fires.

Who's research? Big pharma's? Rockefeller controlled 'scientific' agencies or journals?

Amazing how the human race came so far WITHOUT VACCINES!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I received the H1N1 shot. I can't speak for anyone else of course, but apart from the same reaction I always have to a normal seasonal flu shot - temporary malaise, fatigue, and sleepiness that subsides within two days - I had absolutely no adverse reactions. Of course, I'm not allergic to eggs or egg proteins (they do ask you specifically before you take the shot whether or not you're allergic to these; you're required to fill our a form saying so. This is also the case with normal seasonal flu shots.)

So far this season I've received both the normal seasonal and 2009 H1N1 shots, and I'm just fine. So is my mother and everyone else I know who received one or both shots. It's worth noting that it can take up to three weeks for full inoculation by way of a robust antibody population to occur after receiving these vaccines, so it's entirely possible for someone to become ill between the time they received the injection or nasal spray and the point at which they would receive the maximum degree of protection. It takes about one to four days (up to seven in some cases, but usually one to four) for H1N1 to manifest symptoms following infection, so if they became ill immediately following the injection that would suggest that they were already ill.

I'm by no means saying that people can't have serious, life threatening, and even fatal adverse reactions to these shots. I'm also not saying that there's no potential for foul play here. I'm just sharing my personal experiences and offering another point of view.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Problem is disease is becoming unnatural (man made). Therefore fighting these man made diseases can't be done naturally any longer. Yes it's sad, but it's going to take man made concocted substances to fight man made disease. Either that or die, not much choice. This is the future we'll live in and it's already begun.

You seem to make it a point to be wrong all the time.
wrong

[edit on 1-11-2009 by randyvs]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join