It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush was a cheerleader in high school?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
His massive over compensation & posturing also make me feel he's a catcher by preference, pitcher by necessity.

That was deep.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Remember when the white haried matriarch of the Bush Klan went all over TV last year BEGGING everyone to "lay off" her little man.

Probably the most unwelcome thing she could have done. Can't you just hear Dubya's call to "Diddi" after that...

Daaaaad, make her stop!

Babs makes Doris Roberts look like an amatuer in the overbearing mother department.

Probably potty training issues that did it.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
this whole thread is completely pointless.

I was trying to be satirical. After all of the Kerry bashing over trivial details and non-exsistant facts, I saw a thread trying to tie Kerry's morals to what his daughter wore to a film festival, threads trying to spin Kerry's vietnam service as a bad thing, etc. I wanted to say that the neo-cons aren't the only ones with the non-issues by throwing one of their tactics back in their face. Stooped to their level? Maybe, but hopefully when someone tries to talk about some non-issue, we can just say, 'Yeah, but Bush was a cheerleader'. Not that male cheerleaders are all gay, but that is a neo-con stereo-type, and the irony is just too delicious.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wow so you decided to fight someone's brand of ignorance with your own.

what a way to reduce yourself to their level....

way to go!

you're a winner now!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

way to go!

you're a winner now!

Oh for the love of christ Monkey get a #en sense of humor. I mean Jesus Christ man get that stick removed from your ass. :shk:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Take the fringe subjects that start in th partisan mud pools & flip them out there?
On Bush's closet lust for man meat, there are as many valid allegations as their were to Clinton's infidelity. We proved Clinton was an unfaithful husband, so...............

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Take the fringe subjects that start in th partisan mud pools & flip them out there?
On Bush's closet lust for man meat, there are as many valid allegations as their were to Clinton's infidelity. We proved Clinton was an unfaithful husband, so...............

no this is a forum for people to bash, mindless bash and insult.

i thought it was about debates that got too heated for regular discussion but i was wrong.

sorry folks, bash away! didnt mean to ruin your "fun".

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

way to go!

you're a winner now!

Plus, it makes me giggle like a male cheerleader to think about.
I'm easy I know.

Surely there's some Kerry ate my pizza or Kerry falls off bike tidbit that just makes your day no matter how many times you hear it. You don't even care no-one else cares. IT'S FUNNY!

This one isn't even my favorite. I mean the pretzel thing should be enshrined. How does that even happen? It's like crack. You never get enough.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From me anyways, it does not eminate from homophobia: by brother is gay, my god daughter is gay & I've had some of the most diligent, professional and overall best human beings work for me that were gay.
I just llove the irony in his over compensation & will always delight in bringing that to the fore.

Thant piece by Colonel has got to make you say "Hmmm", no?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Right Bout Time.

The Seinfeldian "not that there's anything wrong with it" is a given. Consider it understood.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thant piece by Colonel has got to make you say "Hmmm", no?

more like "hmmm, so?"

i dont care if he's gay or not, i dont care if he is and lives in denial of it. i dont have to live his life, its none of my business. i dont care and i have better things to ponder than whether ole georgey boy likes to drive up the hersey highway from time to time.

life is short... too bad this thread isnt.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
He's just mad that Bush is really gay, loins on fire for that other guy, Victor Ashe. FIIIIYYAAAH!!

Its just the hypocrisy that he's against gay marriage to gain the support of the Apocalypse cult that amazes me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Now, come to think of it, I think "Bring it on" was a common phrase for him but just the wrong situation---his back wasn't turned.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Colonel
That has to be the best post I ve seen in a while the stories about , your a rugged looking man.. OMG!!..

Do any of these stories have real validity? Wondering if this is true or not.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Of course, they're true. It came from the British press which has more validity than much of our American journalism.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I thought bush still was a cheerleader...

Hehe...Let's get the evil-doers, let's get the evil-doers, rah-rah-rah!!!

Though he is like a football player after the game....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I heard Dubya was the inspiration for the cowboy in the Village People.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join