It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

mignews.com.ua

In the Ternopil Region 25 percents of infectiologists who worked with patients with acute respiratory viral infections are ill, the chairman of the Association of infectiologists of Ukraine Mykhaylo Andreychin reported yesterday, on October 29 at a press conference. Yesterday, on October 29 in Morshyn, Lviv Region a doctor from a local hospital, who contacted with patients with viral infection and visited them, died, is reported by the Deputy Chief of the Health protection department in the Lviv.

Hmm..

A state that cooperates very well with the US declares a disease alert.
How about Russia? There have to be many Ukranians moving back and forth from Russia to Ukrain. Why is Russia still immune in declaring disease alerts? Maybe nothing is really going? Could it be that the US has started a false "virus" campaign for some reason?
Just saying..I'm in the dark with this as everybody else, just checking the logical alternatives.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by spacebot]

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Ukraine is best country to spread new virus. Do you remember that Baxter accidents in Czech rep. and Austria? I guess this could be a new try. Ukraine with bad medical care, lots of people traveling west to Poland, Slovakia, Czech rep., then it comes to Germany, Austria etc. We will see in next days and weeks.

They like most of east europe people travel to the whole Europe. But let's keep our heads here. No real need to cause harm to this country economy with spreading sensationalism about something it might not be what some think it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Have your rest but please come back and keep us all informed.
Is there no usefull links you can provide?

Regards from Sweden.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Old" article, but in english.

Virus H1N1 not to blame for fatal cases in western Ukraine

28-10-2009

Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych says that express diagnostics has not found that H1N1 virus has caused death of nine people who died of pneumonia in Ternopil region.

In his words, a total of 95 people have been rushed to hospital with pneumonia, including 25 in a serious condition.

[---]

The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Well, then OP is an agent..
LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Colopatiron

My husband is sick with the regular flu.He has been gargling with raw,
apple cider vinegar and it works.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have to disappoint you. There is no mystery flu on Ukraine. If you know how health care on Ukraine looks like you wouldn't be surprise. Moreover people were hardly hit by crisis. Many of them are so poor that they don't buy even chipper medicines. We don't need Swine flu. Our ordinary flu is killing more people than any other disease on the planet.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
All I can say is man this is getting interesting down here. Is this S.A.R.S. SEVER ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME "09"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I work with a lot of people from the Ukraine.

I am in the middle of Canada and we have some welders from the Ukraine as well as telephone/communications guys from the Ukraine.

This virus would be in North America lickety split.

Combine that with H1N1 and mix in the Vancouver Olympics we have a problemo cooking.

Maybe cancel the Olympics to stop the spread...oh oh.f

(The above is before my coffee and therefore cannot be trusted)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Well there are 2 confirmed cases of regular swine flu, mind you the usual strain. But the rest 30(approx) deaths are due to a UNKNOWN influenza strain that affects the lungs and causes pnemonia. Our teachers in the hospital said that its mortality rate is HIGHER than swine flu, and it kills faster.

This is interesting. Both of my kids were diagnosed with Swine Flu last spring, as was I. Mind you, they never ran a culture test or anything, it was more an assumed diagnosis based on our symptoms.

However, my son and I both developed pneumonia from it -- we were on three different antibiotics for a total of about 8 - 10 weeks trying to knock it out of our system. In fact, I wrote a post months ago warning people to watch out for pneumonia from Swine Flu -- since we thought we had fully recovered before the pneumonia even hit us.

This definitely has to be watched. I would be surprised to find out this is a natural mutation and is occuring in Ukraine first. I would have thought that a mutation would have been more likely found in a more heavily traveled area.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
37,000 infected and 30 deaths? That's .08 % deathrate. Hardly deadly

This is either fearmongering, scam or just poor journalism.

Anyway, this is what ATS is all about

Uh oh! Oh, BS!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Well, If there is something suspicious about this alleged situation and IF facts prove that indeed might be an outbreak, we need to time a possible outbreak with how climate changes in southern European countries too. Northern Europe is already cold, perfect timing for the ordinary flu virus to make its usual annual appearance, but if there is something suspicious about the timing (winter climate started hitting southern European countries this last week) it could be that NOW would have more chances spreading along the natural timeline in every European country that ordinary flu is emerging annually.If simply mistaken for the common flu virus then some corporation or two of them is going to make huge money from nothing. (once again)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
::double post::

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
37,000 infected and 30 deaths? That's .08 % deathrate. Hardly deadly

This is either fearmongering, scam or just poor journalism.

Anyway, this is what ATS is all about

Uh oh! Oh, BS!

The sad thing is you dont know how accurate those statistics really are, friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Even though it might not be H1N1 virus or that maybe is some other form of mutated one. Would the vaccine for this have helped.
Maybe there is a reason why the big push to get the vaccine has been so forthcoming from worldwide goverments.
yeah new strains will still appear even though inoculated but most will still start with those who refuse.
Just hope that whatever this is doesn't get worse or start to spread further.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Asen_y2k, if you don't mind me asking, are you studying in the medical field? I have a rather cheap medical protocol that has been shown to help that I wish to share. Can you U2U me??

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Latest death count 37 as of 9am GMT 30th Oct.

Do you have any links for that, even if it's not in english? If this is correct, the death toll has risen from 9 to 37 in less than two days.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Latest death count 37 as of 9am GMT 30th Oct.

Do you have any links for that, even if it's not in english? If this is correct, the death toll has risen from 9 to 37 in less than two days.

Yes that is correct. The link I posted in the opening post of this thread is constantly updated. If you visit the news article you will see different paragraphs with time stamps.

Here it is once again

mignews.com.ua...

In total, according to unconfirmed reports, 37 people died.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

This all occurred with 48 hours.
Deaths are literally increasing by the hour - not weekly (like the current Swine Flu rate)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OK more news from various news agencies-

www.ukranews.com...

unian.net...

The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine introduces quarantine in nine western Oblasts of Ukraine. According to an UNIAN correspondent, Prime Minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko said this opening an extraordinary session of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. She noted that today in the Lviv, Ivano-Frankovsk and Ternopil Oblasts the condition of prevalence of flu reached an epidemiological threshold. According to the words of Yu. Tymoshenko that is why quarantine is introduced in all these nine Oblasts.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We could be in the midst of biological warfare, something the CDC predicted whether manmade or natural.
It took West Nile (aimed at the North American horse population) about 8 years to develop after the suspicious initial case in NYC. SARS has been around for about 4 years now, but when it gets to type O population (North America) it is down graded to MARS (mild accute respritory syndrome). So these designer biologicals aren't having the impact their scientists planned... or maybe they are just to thin the population rather than descimate it.
Hemoratic is a scary word. The whole bleeding out thing allows the virus to spread more freely since there is so much spilled blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join