It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: 22 Killed, 60 Wounded in Israeli Helicopter Attack in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He who protects The Jewish Nation neither sleeps or slumbers; and his aim is "DEAD ON". Arafat is living on borrowed time and Jehovah God is not amused!

This is not new or news for that matter it is holy justice for poking a finger in the eye of Jehovah God for treating the anointed in a disgraceful way. Genesis 12:2 must not be mis-understood or ignorantly ignored. there are consequences for doing these atrocious acts.

Genesis 15:18 also specifically outlines the Promised Land and the Jewish Nation is the inheritor of it no matter how much of it they negotiate away for a liberal peace plan that is doomed to fail.

Jehovah god intends for this parcel of real estate to remain in Jewish Hands and never in a million billion years will a filthy arab imposter nation ever get a single digit of it. The U.S. State Department and its anti-Jewish policies make it the enemy of the Jewish State. Sharon should stand up and throw the idiotic pacifist detractors back on their butts and tell them we'll do just fine thank you and clean up your own messes and we will take care of our "PISS ANT" problem ourselves. And yes! by the way The jewish Nation is a Superpower; if you mess with them you are your own worse enemy!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello All

My first post here. I do not agree with the Israel apologists. There is no justification for this type of brutality, many children were killed point blank, the pictures speak for themselves--no whitewash will stand to scrutiny. Israel is not above the law, I hope one day the IDF and the zionists will be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, they are guilty in the eyes of the world and the US is complicit. Shameful indeed.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
don't confuse zionism with judaism.
Israel says masked gunmen were in the crowd of protestors. FOX news reporter at the scene reviewed his footage and said NO masked men or gunmen were seen in the crowds.

i think everyone knows where i stand on this issue, two wrongs never make a right and fighting rocks with bullets and missiles is never a fair fight. Whenever those without the military capacity fight back with means available to them, it becomes terrorism. I'll say again if Palestine had a formidable force such as an army like Israel, there would have been a full out war a long time ago.

btw, the Bush Administration blames the Palestinians and fully support Sharon and Israel.

and since we're on this topic, I am surprised that no one has mentioned the large Israeli protest that happened last saturday which condemns Sharon and called for an immediate pullout of the Area. It seems the general populous of both nations want peace but once again two men in power bring death and destruction to their people on a daily basis.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
-if you point a riffle to soldiers...
-if you trow firebombs or stones to soldiers...
-if you do not obey the orders given by the soldiers...
there is only one way to have you corrected.
you will be shot!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
WorldWatcher I agree with you but for one item. The protest in Tel-Aviv last week was in support of Sharon. They were stating they wanted his plan to leave Gaza to occur. I know it was odd, as most of people who usually opposed him but those at the protest held signs in support, at least on this issue.

So we now see both sides of the Israeli population wanting out of Gaza. I am afraid though this is just the start, the IDF seems less than concerned with what happened today.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
-if you point a riffle to soldiers...
-if you trow firebombs or stones to soldiers...
-if you do not obey the orders given by the soldiers...
there is only one way to have you corrected.
you will be shot!

you forgot to add:

-if you protest the unlawful occupation of your land.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
sorry nativeokie, thanks for the correction.

I didn't make it clear, the people in the protest, supported the withdrawal plan proposed by Sharon, but turned down by the likud party.

I personally feel the pullout plan by Sharon was a good start to get back to peace talks...but his own party opposed him. and suddenly it went from pulling out of the gaza to destroying the gaza.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Where is the outrage?
Why does the united states not only turn a blind eye to this, but apparently condone it?
I've read that the Zionists in Israel are racist against all other people in the world. That is where the problem lies. In the name of a "book", they call themselves superior. There will never be peace in this region. And, of course, Israel racists have United States Government as their ally in the aims, with the U.S supplying WMD to Israel all the time, as well as Billions in Financial Aid. Israel has an aggressive Government and it will only be a matter of time before they decide to use those WMD, instigating massive deaths worldwide.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
if you want to have a legal protestmarch than you ask for permission !
if you get a YES you have to follow the rules whereunder the march is granted.

if you got a NO ...the protestmarch is illegal and if you still execute the protestmarch you have to take in account that soldiers/police will act against you with deadly force !

don't blame the israelis !
blame the idiots who make illegal protestmarches.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And just who in the heck are the palestinians supposed to ask permission for a march?

They are an occupied people, dumped into the Gaza strip and cut off from the rest of the world.

As stated by news agencies, there were no gunmen, this was a march they should have been able to have.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nogodsintheuniverse:

I gotta ask, where did you come up with this "law according to Hitler" logic? Site either the Islamic or Israeli statute on this, either will be fine, and I'll concede the point.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
asking permission for holding a protestmarch you do well in advance by the mayor of the city/town !

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nogods, Okay maybe you are not aware of what the Gaza strip is. It is basically an open air prison. The people there are limited to travel only in the strip. they cannot leave for another country or to the other palestinian areas.

As for permission, why do they need that from anyone? You say to ask the mayor, what mayor? Do you not realize there is basically no form of government within Gaza. See the government is in the West Bank, but they are not allowed to go to the Gaza area, therefore the people (and sadly the terrorist) are the only effective form of governmental control they have.

You seem to think that the possesion of a piece of paper from some government authority would have made the Israeli soldiers decide to not fire, I believe that is a strange point of view.

Look Israel messed up, today they created hundreds if not thousands of new enemies bent on their destruction. They do have the right to defend themselves but after days of destroying homes to fire into a protest crowd, man what a screw up.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nogod:

You stated that if the Palestinians are not given permission to protest then the soldiers are completely justified in shooting them.

So again, I'm asking for the law that allows the IDF to do this. Please educate me with your vast knowledge on this subject.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i have to correct you !

there is a mayor in charge for that grounds !

but... i have not seen that israel:

-built tunnels to smuggle weapons from egypte.
-put weaponsfactories in the center of populated
districts.
-did do childabuse because no parental control to kids catapulting stones or shooting guns to soldiers.

so...who is to blame for these criminal terrorist actions ?
for sure not israel !

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
US foreign aid is just under half a billion for Israel.link this is a big reduction from past years and is supposed to be phased out by 2008.

Foreign Military Aid is just over 2 billion for Israel and 1.3 billion for Egypt for 2004.(FMA) These grants are mainly for countries to buy American made weapons. Although Israel and Egypt both get large military grants they also help to fund American arms manufacturers.

Variable

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Someone tell me if this is the same story.

U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party
A U.S. helicopter fired on a wedding party early Wednesday in western Iraq (news - web sites), killing more than 40 people, Iraqi officials said. The U.S. military said it could not confirm the report and was investigating.
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040519/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_attack

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
right !
how stupied must one be to start firing riffles in the air
and endangering everybodies life and also passing aircraft !
how low i.q. must these individuals have to act so stupidly and even more stupied to blame the USA for their reaction !

don't try to tell me that it is a islam tradition !!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well the firing of guns into the air has occured there for decades. I have traveled all over the middle east and it is seen as a way to usher in a new family. Of course I have seen the same thing in rural weddings in Tx, Ok and Tn.

Look this may have been a terrible accident but we should not automatically blame the people in the wedding.

Although it could not have occured on a worse day. I mean first in Gaza and now Iraq. Lord what a mess

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
excuse me but i really doubt that you in texas,usa can fire with a bunch of people guns in the air
without getting the police and national guard on your premises !!

also... the islam tradition is a very lame excuse for firing like idiots in the sky...you know how i call this ?
pure provocation to the americans !
and when the americans shoot back then their seems to be the tradition of telling how bad these americans are ! how dare they ! shooting on innocent people who were firing like morons in the sky...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join