It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My love story... and the last

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
These two people met each other in the most modern way. �The Internet.� He was a simply guy who came from hell, a guy who does not know what love means to him anymore. He hasn�t had much faith and luck in love and families. She was a girl just got out from a bad relationship, misses much caring from her dissented dad, longing someone to look upon for that security, devoted love that demands no returns, someone who can guide her thru. The unconditional love.

They seem to hit it off quite well and things just went on slowly. It was the most wonderful thing that could happen to the both of them. It seems to be a right moment for them to meet as the time that they needed each other. He could never imagine meeting her in his little world. To him, she was like a gift from Heaven above. They went on with a special kind of intimate relationship. There was joy, magic, but also disappointment and happiness that don�t seem to last long. He was afraid all this would be gone like a dream. He did what he had to and makes her happy before this dream awakens. Little did he know, it was his effort that kills it all? He wanted to take up the role like her dad, giving all the best loving he ever could give as in one thing that makes her truly feel loved; guidance to overcome bad times and difficulties.

Days gone by as she slowly recovered from her broken heart and seeks other things in life which she has been missing all this time. He seems less important in her life and slowly drifted away. He realized what�s in front of him; all he wants is for her to be happy. Without even thinking twice, he goes along with her plan. Thing just continue, but it wasn�t too long when he encounters his family issues that drive them apart. He was having a rough time and needed her to be here when she is not ready to commit anything. He was at his weakest moment, knowing he would never see his dad again. All he wanted is to have someone to be around, someone who understand the feeling of losing a family member.

�Such a short interval of relationship that can�t withstand a little pebble that they stumbled across.� Maybe it was never meant to be; maybe it was his fault. He couldn�t bring himself to realize the truth and try to hide himself away from her. But that only make him misses her more. Pain!
His mind is getting weaker by the day. It�s been awhile since they have last talked and all he could think about was her, wondering what is she doing, or if she is having a bad day at work, maybe even seeing other guys already and had totally forgotten about him. He locked himself from the outside world to a place where he felt save everyday after work.
He is sentimental. He is also a person, with feelings.

As for the girl herself, yet hasn�t had a night of good sleep. She works day in and day out, trying hard to leave the past behind. Indeed she does not feel any better than him by being someone who she really isn�t. She was also suffering not only from work, but hurting people who really cares for her.
About a week later, she sent him a message. To his least surprises he thought he could forget about her but the truth is he can�t, he never did. He was anxious whether he should message her back knowing all this time, trying to avoid her would be a waste down the drain. On the other hand, he was thrill. He thought, �Maybe she still cares.� He decided to write her back but yet hide his feeling, not mentioning a single reason. He though � That would be the last thing he wants her to know.�

Soon it�s his birthday to come. For as long as he can remember, there isn�t one worth treasuring. There was a time when he used to collect all the invoices that he uses on his previous birthday as a reminder for himself. Something to remind him the sadness he had gone thru, and never in his life to be experiences the same scenario again. On the contrary he was all by himself didn�t want to see one soul with a familiar face. He wasn�t expecting anything from her, but her present to spend this day together like what they used to do; maybe the last he will ever have. He wanted to see her for he had no longer the will to live thru a day. It�s would only pain and heartache for him. No matter how she treats him, he still does what�s best for her. Nevertheless, One thing he is sure of is that he demands nothing, never regret for what he had done for her. He was glad that he had the opportunity to do what he had to in this lifetime.

What�s the future holds for the two? No one really knows. It�s up to the both of them to decide how it should be. Often as people say, it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

This story could happen to you, so treasure the one who loves you unconditionally because:
Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
You mean the world to someone.
If not for you, someone may not be living.
Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

Quote from her that kept him thinking:

�I didn't say I will never talk to you.
In fact, ain't we talking right now?!!
Just that I wanna be alone for awhile to think doesn't mean we should stop talking.
Talk to me whenever you feel like so especially when you feel like having someone to talk to. I'm not sure if I will be the right person for you to talk to when you are frustrated or upset in life. But you always have my ears here listening to what you have to say too.
I'm flattered and touched by the feelings you have for me!
I'm speechless again!! However I am going thru a frustration which I don't think or look things clear. I may have given you false signals which may have dragged you having this "loving" feeling for me. Maybe we both see it all wrong. Maybe I am not the kind of person you think I am. Maybe I was just taking you for granted as someone who could pamper me when most needed this time in my life. Maybe you are not the one who is meant to be for me either. I just don't want you to waste anymore time waiting for me.
I will only feel more guilty! I treasure the friendship we have and it will never change....
but all I am asking is to go on with your life without worrying about me.
Trust me....I'll be fine...it's just the matter of time.�

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That was particularly interesting to me because KayEm and I met on the net. We were both members of a literature chat group in 1999. As you know, we are married now and have been for just over a year.
Yes, it was difficult at times - I won't go into detail, just say that it was interferance from others - but we got through that and we'll get through the crap we are being put through now.

Thanks for that, damefool.

Out of interest, Angelfire is a pile of crap. They appear to have stopped remote linking even from personal sites. I now use photobucket.com... for my pix.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by damefool

..it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

How true this is!

I can't put words to how your story has made me feel. I'm just sitting here with my fingers crossed!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
this story seems to be some part corresponds with my experience, it's always sad to know the other person don't feel the same way about you as you do to them...

top topics

join