It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 'experience' last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
don't know if i was dreaming (most likely)or if something weird happened...anyway here we go: i was sleeping alone in my apartment when i suddenly felt something examining my left leg like going back and fort it and when i realized this i started kicking wildly and at the same time i heard loud buzzing sound which suddenly faded away...then i just simply dosed off.

I don't know why but for some reason in my mind the thing that examined my leg was a small machine like a two plates stick to together, like a really small saucer which made that buzzing sound albeit at first it was not that loud but after my wild kicking it got louder.

At the morning i checked my leg and it was and is fine there is no marks or anything like that, this was most likely a dream but i have never had such an odd dream or anything. i have never seen an ufo, aliens or anything like that. this has been the most weirdest thing/dream happening to me, and luckily it was not scary one. And this must be my first UFO dream (if it was a dream
)

i just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Personally, I wouldn't be so sure that it was "just" a dream.
This buzzing sound that you experienced, was it very intense and accompanied by a feeling of a slight burning pressure inside the ear canal, kind of like the canal was being squeezed closed?

Did it originate from both ears or one ear in particular? If so, which ear?

Do you remember any other of your dreams from that night?

Do you often, or rarely remember your dreams?

Have you had any problems with your hearing? Tinnitus or other type of ringing? If so, is it occasional or frequent, on regular or irregular patterns?

tamale

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

sound was heard by my both ears, and when it was loud it was LOUD but just for a second until it faded away.

no other dreams at that night and i don't usually remember my dreams, no problems with my hearing or anything like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That sound you hear is what people experience just before OBE or whenh having sleep paralysis.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

weird that i heard that sound while i was wildly kicking to get that thing off of my leg and what is one thing i know for sure that was real was that kicking, never had freezing or anything like that i cant move feeling, but you might be right. Thanks man.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Could be a brain tumor.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i hope not.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I would like to recount 4 experiences to you.

1. whilst drifting to sleep I suddenly felt an intense pressure in both ears along with an increasing buzzing sound, as this was occurring, I felt my body seemingly being "pressed into my bed". At this point I felt a presence in the room that seemed malevolent. I immediately fell asleep and woke abruptly about 2 hours later feeling like in shock.

2. I awoke from a dream where I had been floated out of the room into a large room with a large window in it. It was lucid though I did/do not have the control over my lucid dreams to direct them in any way conscously. I felt in the dream that I was being watched and that I had to hide from whatever was watching me. When I awoke, I was in a strong paralysis with the same buzzing/pressure in my ears and the same malevolent feeling presence in the room. I tried to speak but could not, I tried to look around the room but could not move my head, I felt more frustrated than anything else and after a few minutes I fell back asleep. When I awoke again after only a few minutes I felt the same sense of shock as previously.

3. I was drifting to sleep on my right side, my wife was watching a movie in bed next to me. I woke suddenly and found that I could not move, I could hear the movie in the background and new that my wife was still awake watching it. I felt that there was a presence in the room and i knew that I needed to roll over and look to the doorway to see what it was. I tried and tried but could not move my body, finally after about a minute of struggling against the paralysis that gripped me I rolled over--through my body--and looked at the door, in my doorway was a "shadow person", small maybe 3 ft high, dark grey ethereal body with large black eyes. I sense that it was frustrated or angry that I had seen it and immediately I "snapped" back into my body and woke. I believe that this was my first conscious out of body experience.

4. I awoke from an ultra-vivid dream in which I was fighting, there were others around fighting with me, I was jumping from treetop to treetop trying to find a safe space to protect myself, at a point, many hands grabbed onto my feet and legs and were pulling me down from the treetops. At this point I woke and felt this same malevolent presence in my room, I was paralyzed and could not move or speak. I was yelling (in my head) SHOW YOURSELF, SHOW YOURSELF. I felt angry that I was being 'watched' and tried to get out of bed, ultimately I came out of my body and was out of my bed thinking the same--SHOW YOURSELF. Even after I was out of my body and out of the bed I could not see anything other that what I could see when I woke up paralyzed, my bedroom window and the streetlights filtering in. I "chased" the entity around my bed trying to see it and in a moment I woke up.

All of these 4 experiences happened within a 2 week period, in between I had many dreams that were like nightmares, some I remembered, others I didn't in all cases I woke after 8-10 hrs of sleep feeling like I had been in a battle for my life. Drained, physically and emotionally exhausted.

After researching my own experiences I have found many others who are having the same--in many cases, almost identical.

My personal belief is that we live in a multidimensional universe, and that the "veil" between dimensions is becoming thinner, that there are a multitude of extra-dimensional beings and that some of them like us and some of them are indifferent to us, and some of them "feed" upon our energies.

Another belief is that entities exist that, in an effort to promote their own negative polarity through the "harvest" (see: the law of one), frequently engage with humanity in our dreams in order to manipulate us.

Mind Programming – Alien abductions are more common than assumed because their primary purpose and procedure is generally too subtle for abductees and researchers to notice, while the less prevalent but more tangible functions get the attention. Abduction literature often mentions medical testing and genetic experimentation, but not the bigger purpose of widespread behavioral modification through implantation and posthypnotic programming. This involves temporarily extracting a person from the physical plane and programming his subconscious with commands that later bias his choices toward those beneficial to the negative alien agenda. An abductee may go to sleep one night full of enthusiasm for a fruitful endeavor only to get abducted and over the following days acquire an irrational aversion to pursuing it further. Unless they are aware of their own irrational impulses and listen to reason and intuition, people can be programmed to sabotage themselves or others, to follow unwise paths in life, enter into artificially arranged relationships, or turn off suddenly to promising business or social relations.

source

many would attribute this phenomena to either negative polarized ET/ED or to MILABS.

consider these ideas or don't. I would not have a year ago, but now I am.

There is always the possibility that you might have a physical issue that needs addressing and is affecting your dreamlife. I disclose that I was concerned about this possibility in my own life and have been examined extensively by my doctor, including ear examinations and a CAT scan. In my case there have been no irregularities but some minor hearing loss to due years of being a bass player and standing next to drumkits without ear plugs.

Further reading:
ATS
astral projection
e-health forum
re: shadow people

top topics

join