It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears that Amnesty International got "LYING"!! on water issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Water Authority: Amnesty Didn't Consult Us Over Critical report

The Water Authority slammed Amnesty International on Monday for failing to allow it to make any sort of presentation to Amnesty's researchers or react to the organization's findings on water allocation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority before the publication of its new critical report on Tuesday morning.

The authority also called into question some of the basic facts the report presented.

Turkish Weekly

So the Palestinian Authority is questioning the report that "THEY" were not consulted on.

That is so typical and funny if not sad!!!!!

All the typical "Anti-Jew" crew jumped on the Condemn Israel train, AGAIN!!!!!

Look at the source, Tyrkish weekly, yeah, tell me thats a Jewish pupet paper.

Now, how many who "FALSELY" accused Israel will apologies for it.

NO, I am not stupid, they will just just train and look for the next lie to believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is one of the many reasons I am not an individual to follow democracy. In other words I do not follow the mob mentality and jump on the bandwagon every time something comes up that is simply shocking to the core. Despite the "Deny Ignorance" idea for ATS, I imagine somebody from the anti-Israel crowd is going to find something to try and counter this or try some sort of witful statement.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

So the Palestinian Authority is questioning the report that "THEY" were not consulted on.

Seems that you're the one telling pork pies....

It's not the "Palestinian" Water Authority, it's the Israeli Water Authority making these claims.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Anti-Jew crew? Do they have secret decoder rings, because I've always wanted one of those! No matter how many cracker jack box top I sent in, I never got one.

Since when does questioning a political regimes motives and actions have anything to do with being against a religious belief?

As for your source, man you need to read the article a little bit better next time. Scroll to the bottom you see a handy link marked "The Jerusalem Post" Clicking said link will take you here

Shocking isn't it? Its an Israeli establishment paper, in other words, a propaganda rag.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

He didn't not just read the source, he changed the story to claim it was the Palestinians complaining about the report. This thread should be labeled a hoax.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Well, it is possible that the OP simply skimmed through the article and misrepresented the context by accident.

It seems obvious to me, that the OP didn't dig past the first few lines of the source. Before making judgment, i would rather wait for the OP's response to our efforts.

Cheers to you and yours though. Solid effort.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
[edit on 28-10-2009 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They would be people who dismiss anything from a Jewish news organization.

They are also, generally, the first to quote Iran's PressTV, which has been proven over and over again in lies it puts out.

(ATS search and google are your friends for the numerous examples)

Also, if you read the title, it says "APPEARS", not that it was a fact, but seemed to be.

"YOU" should fully read the post before YOU comment, eh?

Here is the title for your benefit:
"It appears that Amnesty International got "LYING"!! on water issue"

[edit on 10/28/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh, I can read the title just fine. I didnt really have a problem with the title so much as the conent of your openning post. You spoke in absolutes:

Look at the source, Tyrkish weekly, yeah, tell me thats a Jewish pupet paper

Etc Etc.

You were called on your bs, and instead of addressing any of the points mentioned by the two of us, you fabricated another argument, suggesting we were mad about the title of the thread...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Gee, sorry if you don't like being corrected.

I did say it appears, If I was mistake, so be it.

Seriously, I did say it appears and it MAY have been wrong.

Since I did not state it was a fact, I CLEARLY said, it appears......

Hope that clears it up for you.

I will check back when i return for a work run.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

If anyone is lying, it's you. Your title is purposely misleading people to think "The Authority" in question is the Palestinian Authority. It is the Israeli Water Authority. Even the propaganda you're using as a source is shady this way.
Very uncool.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
[That is so typical and funny if not sad!!!!!

Look at the source, Tyrkish weekly, yeah, tell me thats a Jewish pupet paper.

Now, how many who "FALSELY" accused Israel will apologies for it.

NO, I am not stupid, they will just just train and look for the next lie to believe.

Looks like you not only failed to read the article and did a knee jerk boarding of the 'Apologist and Excuse makers for Israel" Train you also expected us to NOT read the article and react to your knee jerk reaction.

So either you skimmed the paragraph and bascially posted what amounts to a total misrepresentation of the article which is very sloppy research, or you made a delibrate effort to make inflamitory propaganda like statements.

Which of these two do you want to be

Either way if this was an attempt to sensationalize half truths you really should stick to you AIPAC talking points manual eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

one, I said "it appears", which, since you seem to fail to understand, means it seems, but not a confirmed fact. I am glad I was able to help you with that.

"and did a knee jerk boarding of the 'Apologist and Excuse makers for Israel" "
( Your personal attack a side, bad form for a super mod, mate)

OMFG, I may have been wrong.

Are you saying, Mr T, that you have never been wrong?
I bet you have....

You further make personal attacks and make unfounded accusations, very poor for a super mode, mate.

I made an error, get over it fred, seriously dude.

"Either way if this was an attempt to sensationalize half truths you really should stick to you AIPAC talking points manual eh?"
(again personal attacks and accusation's, so very poor, mate.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

you didn't correct me on anything. You made an issue out of nothing, and when I corrected you, you just went on repeating your initial agrument

FACT: you misrepresented the industry that published this report as being Palistinian when it was actually Isreali in origin
FACT: you misrepresented the news source of the article as Turkish when it was Isreali in origin
FACT: you accuse many of us that participated in the thread regarding the Amnesty International article of falsly accuing Israel of crimes (against humanity)
FACT: when we called you on it, you ignored our posts and made an issue out of nothing (the title of your thread)

Why not stop digging the whole, say you were wrong and move in?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

you didn't correct me on anything. You made an issue out of nothing, and when I corrected you, you just went on repeating your initial agrument

FACT: you misrepresented the industry that published this report as being Palistinian when it was actually Isreali in origin
FACT: you misrepresented the news source of the article as Turkish when it was Isreali in origin
FACT: you accuse many of us that participated in the thread regarding the Amnesty International article of falsly accuing Israel of crimes (against humanity)
FACT: when we called you on it, you ignored our posts and made an issue out of nothing (the title of your thread)

Why not stop digging the whole, say you were wrong and move in?

Ok, lets get facts straight, as they are not right now.

Fact: god forbid, I made an error on a quick scan of the article-get over it and get a life, seriously.
Fact: The source I referenced was the Turkish paper Turkish Daily, follow the link, I never said where "that" paper got their information, did you make an assumption???
Fact: I made no reference to any specific member of ATS. If you see yourself as described, I would say thats your issue, but not my problem.
Fact: I pointed out that my post was titled, it appears, but you read that and see proven fact. Allow me to help, it appears means it seems so, but has not been proven with concrete fact. I am glad I was able to assist you with that.

top topics

join